United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-02-2010, 11:47 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Err, no.

And I'd be backing the players we have to actually succeed, rather than being a @#%&! and telling them they won't do anything without the addition of some big, expensive, foreign names.

I was joking mate. It was a throw back to the summer.

And to be fair, saying that selling the best player in the world for a world record fee and not replacing him or investing it into the team would not make you a @#%&!.

Unread 15-02-2010, 11:48 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
I was joking mate. It was a throw back to the summer.

And to be fair, saying that selling the best player in the world for a world record fee and not replacing him or investing it into the team would not make you a @#%&!.
I know.

True, but telling all the players after every game that we're struggling and 'desperately' need an Attacking Midfielder and a Striker, minimum, would.

Hth.

Unread 28-02-2010, 11:45 AM
Pop

Makes pretty bleak reading. Doubt if he'll play again for Utd tbh

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...991369,00.html

Quote:
But the injury-plagued midfielder has shown no new signs of nearing a return, and could struggle to be fit in time for the June tournament - with a rushed comeback possibly affecting his chances further.

And Hargreaves spoke of the emotional moment that Richard Steadman - the player's doctor - told him he had never seen such bad tendons during his 35 years of surgery, revealing the extent of the problem he is experiencing.

He added: "It was a dark day, hard to take because this was coming from a guy who was 72 years old and had seen a lot of knees."

Unread 28-02-2010, 12:17 PM
Liu Jian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Makes pretty bleak reading. Doubt if he'll play again for Utd tbh

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...991369,00.html
He's screwed.

Unread 28-02-2010, 12:54 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Sadly it seemed obvious at least 6 months ago that he was finished. I think the club will quietly announce his retirement in the summer. Shame

Unread 28-02-2010, 12:58 PM
borsuk

Thumbs up

Quote:
he had never seen such bad tendons during his 35 years of surgery

another first for united's medical team
Closed Thread