United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-01-2010, 12:51 PM
Surfers do Charlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Ferdinand should spend more time trying to be a fit footballer than pissing around trying to be a pimp/gansgter/tv presenter.

Nev >>> Rio
It's a close-run thing between their clothes sense and facial hair tbf.

Unread 22-01-2010, 12:55 PM
MJ Ramone

I had no idea Nev was disliked on here so much

He's in his penultimate, maybe final season at United...of course his £#%&!ing legs are gone, but that doesn't make him "shit" or a "@#%&!" FFS

He's been Fergie's first choice Right back for 16 £#%&!ing years...maybe more.
He was England's first choice RB for over a decade too.
Hardly the career of someone who's 'Shit'
This myth that the only thing he's got going for him is that he supports the Club is %@#$&!s. He was a great right back in his prime.

£#%&!ing hell, I've had stick on here for saying that I'd prefer Tevez to have stayed & Berbatov to have been shown the door, but after Tuesday night that £#%&!ers out the window.

Tevez can £#%&! off & die.

Unread 22-01-2010, 01:00 PM
nick henry

This forum is quite bizarre.

Many of the posters would rather join in and slag off our club captain (along with the rest of the country i might add) over the side of a mercenary that chose to join our hated rivals and cant shut up about us at every given opportunity.

Are some of the posters after a job on talksport by giving deliberately provocative opinions.

Neville has been a top servant for us and deserves the support of us, if noone else.

Unread 22-01-2010, 01:01 PM
Ginners

tevez gets a raw deal on here imho

Unread 22-01-2010, 01:02 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
tevez gets a raw deal on here imho
So do you, but you don't hear us complaining

Unread 22-01-2010, 01:02 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
So do you, but you don't hear us complaining
maybe you should

Unread 22-01-2010, 01:59 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick henry

Many of the posters would rather join in and slag off our club captain (along with the rest of the country i might add) over the side of a mercenary that chose to join our hated rivals and cant shut up about us at every given opportunity.

Are some of the posters after a job on talksport by giving deliberately provocative opinions.

Neville has been a top servant for us and deserves the support of us, if noone else.
Hear hear, mate.

The United "fans" on here taking Tevez's side against Neville - or indeed praising the @#%&! generally - need to take a good look at themselves

Unread 22-01-2010, 03:23 PM
redmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Hear hear, mate.

The United "fans" on here taking Tevez's side against Neville - or indeed praising the @#%&! generally - need to take a good look at themselves
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

He's in his penultimate, maybe final season at United...of course his £#%&!ing legs are gone, but that doesn't make him "shit" or a "@#%&!" FFS

This myth that the only thing he's got going for him is that he supports the Club is %@#$&!s. He was a great right back in his prime.

£#%&!ing hell, I've had stick on here for saying that I'd prefer Tevez to have stayed & Berbatov to have been shown the door, but after Tuesday night that £#%&!ers out the window.

Quote:

Sense at last.

Most of the posts on this thread Wouldn't be out of place on rawk.

Truly bizarre.:shakehead:

Unread 22-01-2010, 04:40 PM
otbarney

Well I for one am firmly in the Neville camp, so nuuurrrr!

Unread 22-01-2010, 04:43 PM
Tumescent Throb

slagging neville off for kissing arse just because he hasn't kissed theirs

Unread 22-01-2010, 04:48 PM
wee man

Quote:

Spot on for me - apart from the Tevez/Berbatov bit.

So I suppose nearly spot on for me. Gary Neville - United great.

Unread 22-01-2010, 04:55 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
if you look at what neville actually said, he didn't slag tevez off at all. unsurprisingly, the media blew it out of all proportion and tevez (who still can't read english) was told about it by his team mates at city.
Absolutely true. He said nothing insulting or disrespectful at all, just said the manager usually gets it right. Yet the media continually says he 'slagged Tevez off' or similar. Unbelievably poor journalism.

Unread 22-01-2010, 04:57 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Absolutely true. He said nothing insulting or disrespectful at all, just said the manager usually gets it right. Yet the media continually says he 'slagged Tevez off' or similar. Unbelievably poor journalism.
Yep. It's always the way though. I'm sure in general, when the headline says 'Wenger slams Fergie', Fergie knows that Wenger has not 'slammed' him at all, just said that he thinks Arsenal can win the league.
This time, it fell on the ears of a total thicko.

Unread 22-01-2010, 09:03 PM
Smurf

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Hear hear, mate.

Some right fruits on here.

Quote:

Quote:

I haven't mentioned Tevez once in this thread BTW, so not sure what everyone's getting so upset about, but it's funny to see you all so indignant.

Gary Neville, as MNIK put it, is a tit. That's the point. Nothing else.

Unread 22-01-2010, 09:11 PM
red in cumbria

You might not have mentioned Tevez, but others here and elsewhere have shown far too much "understanding" of his @#%&!ery

GN may or may not be a tit, but even if he is, he's *our* tit.

Too many are forgetting that!

Unread 22-01-2010, 09:34 PM
thatsfuctit

Always had something to say

Club
Premier League (8): 1995–96, 1996–97, 1998–99, 1999–2000, 2000–01, 2002–03, 2006–07, 2008–09
FA Cup (3): 1995–96, 1998–99, 2003–04
Football League Cup (1): 2005–06
FA Community Shield (3): 1996, 1997, 2008
UEFA Champions League (2): 1998–99, 2007–08
Intercontinental Cup (1): 1999
FIFA Club World Cup (1): 2008
Individual
PFA Team of the Year: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2005, 2007
Overall Team of the Decade - Premier League 10 Seasons Awards (1992/3 - 2001/2)

When he came on as a substitute against Italy at Leeds in 2002, he earned his 51st cap, breaking the record for a right back held previously by Phil Neal.
His 11 appearances for England in the European Championship finals (over three tournaments) is a record.
(Neville also holds the record for the most appearances by an outfield player without having scored a goal (other than own goals) for the England team. This less prestigious record was broken in 2004, having previously been held by Ray Wilson)

5th most appearances for the club ever.

£#%&!ing shit tache mind, would pass for a div

Unread 22-01-2010, 09:35 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
How are we not supporting him?

All we are doing is stating that Tevez would have him for breakfast.
Yes, he's a real hardman

Unread 22-01-2010, 09:39 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
Always had something to say

Club
Premier League (8): 1995–96, 1996–97, 1998–99, 1999–2000, 2000–01, 2002–03, 2006–07, 2008–09
FA Cup (3): 1995–96, 1998–99, 2003–04
Football League Cup (1): 2005–06
FA Community Shield (3): 1996, 1997, 2008
UEFA Champions League (2): 1998–99, 2007–08
Intercontinental Cup (1): 1999
FIFA Club World Cup (1): 2008
Individual
PFA Team of the Year: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2005, 2007
Overall Team of the Decade - Premier League 10 Seasons Awards (1992/3 - 2001/2)

When he came on as a substitute against Italy at Leeds in 2002, he earned his 51st cap, breaking the record for a right back held previously by Phil Neal.
His 11 appearances for England in the European Championship finals (over three tournaments) is a record.
(Neville also holds the record for the most appearances by an outfield player without having scored a goal (other than own goals) for the England team. This less prestigious record was broken in 2004, having previously been held by Ray Wilson)

5th most appearances for the club ever.

£#%&!ing shit tache mind, would pass for a div
Legend

Wish he was 28

Unread 22-01-2010, 09:40 PM
Smurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Yes, he's a real hardman

YouTube- Marquinhos X Tevez
The Music..

TBF to Tevez, the other bloke was about four foot taller than him.

Say what you like about bottle, but thats bottle that is. Takes a lot of bottle to take on an extra four foot of human. Bottle

Unread 22-01-2010, 09:47 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurf
The Music..

TBF to Tevez, the other bloke was about four foot taller than him.

Say what you like about idiocy, but thats idiocy that is. Takes a lot of idiocy to take on an extra four foot of human. idiocy
Fixed it
Closed Thread