United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-02-2018, 11:43 AM
Switching Off

Football Today's other games 03.02.2018

6 players on the bench for city. Neville slating Guardiola.

Unread 03-02-2018, 11:56 AM
puressence

Tried to keep on topic tbh

Unread 03-02-2018, 11:58 AM
NegativeNorris

Guardiola is a massive c***. Why name only 6 subs? Stick a young lad in there, and stop whining you pampered Spanish a******.
Thing is, they've spent millions on their youth set up, poaching the best young kids from all over Europe, yet that's not good enough.

He's a spoilt brat. Had absolutely everything handed to him on a plate during his managerial career.

They'll still stuff Burnley today though.

Unread 03-02-2018, 12:04 PM
saffers

He is leading by 15 pts and having an absolute meltdown #headsgone

Unread 03-02-2018, 12:06 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
He is leading by 15 pts and having an absolute meltdown #headsgone
Spent all week moaning about tackles, as have his players. And now throwing his toys out about his bench.

If we could get anywhere close to him he'd go full on meltdown. Need to be on it day 1 next season.

Unread 03-02-2018, 12:18 PM
Cream

You could afford Pep some latitude and argue he's trying to engender a siege mentality while holding an unassailable lead.

Unfortunately, he's certifiable.

Unread 03-02-2018, 12:18 PM
Switching Off

Neville doing this thing again where sterling talks him through how they play their brilliant amazing football. I've only seen him do this once before with de bruyne. Tbf I might be missed other teams doing it but it seems like a charm offensive to let all us backwards supporters understand how there's a new magical way to play the game. We're very lucky they're willing to talk us through it.

Unread 03-02-2018, 12:23 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Neville doing this thing again where sterling talks him through how they play their brilliant amazing football. I've only seen him do this once before with de bruyne. Tbf I might be missed other teams doing it but it seems like a charm offensive to let all us backwards supporters understand how there's a new magical way to play the game. We're very lucky they're willing to talk us through it.
Was very magical football from them when kick and rush liverpool took them to the cleaners tbh. Or scraping wins against shite sides since november.....

Unread 03-02-2018, 12:32 PM
Sparky***

If this Is how he acts when they’re on top how the £#%&! is he gonna act when things go south?

Unread 03-02-2018, 12:35 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
If this Is how he acts when they’re on top how the £#%&! is he gonna act when things go south?
Yeah exactly; the guy is a £#%&!ing joke. Can’t believe these utter @#%&!s are in the position they are. It’s just not right.

18 points clear ffs

And people think mourinho is still doing a great job.

Unread 03-02-2018, 01:17 PM
Shade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
He is doing a great job though. 2nd in the league, joint best defensive record in the league, still in the FA Cup and Champions League.

Unread 03-02-2018, 01:32 PM
sub three hours

I don't even know why I watch Citeh matches. Well actually I do, I watch hoping they're going to lose. Unfortunately that's not going to happen today now.

Unread 03-02-2018, 01:36 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Yeah exactly; the guy is a £#%&!ing joke. Can’t believe these utter @#%&!s are in the position they are. It’s just not right.

18 points clear ffs

Are you suggesting we should have matched or bettered City’s record of 23 wins out of 26 games?

Unread 03-02-2018, 01:42 PM
Shade

Quote:
Are you suggesting we should have matched or bettered City’s record of 23 wins out of 26 games
The statistics alone does not tell the whole story.

The football for the most part is shit.

Unread 03-02-2018, 01:56 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Been awful in the league for a while, think they’ve won twice since November.

Decent in the cups though tbf
Exactly. We're going make heavy weather of it anyway.

Unread 03-02-2018, 02:01 PM
naes_sean

Sterling

Unread 03-02-2018, 02:03 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Are you suggesting we should have matched or bettered City’s record of 23 wins out of 26 games?
They are having one of those seasons

Bit of momentum, bit of form, confidence and then the key moments going their way.

That late winner against Southampton was the killer. We had our wins at Watford and Arsenal and we just needed something, anything to latch on to..a bit of hope and something to actually f*** them over a bit.

Seasons hinge on those little moments. Where momentum gets lost. When they got that lead, when all was well, the last bit of hope was how they did when their form dropped. When it did, they turned three late draws in to wins.

Then we shit out of our chance to beat them and it's been pressure off ever since.

They've been able to relax. Play with zero pressure, with nothing more to worry about than losing an unbeaten run and Cardiff getting a bit fresh..

They are comfortably the best side in the league and deserve to win It, but their run was unprecedented and a few things have contributed to the gap being so big.

Next season will be different. They won't have it all their own way again.

Unread 03-02-2018, 02:07 PM
puressence

That miss by sterling as bad as I’ve seen 🤣🤣🤣

Unread 03-02-2018, 02:08 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
That miss by sterling as bad as I’ve seen 🤣🤣🤣
Miss of the season nqat

Unread 03-02-2018, 02:08 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Exactly. We're going make heavy weather of it anyway.
Relentless this lad.
Closed Thread