United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-06-2008, 11:07 PM
toseeunited

Unhappy SSN NOW: RONALDO: "MY PREMIER LEAGUE FUTURE IS OVER" www.guillembalague.com

he's spoken to ronaldo and he's said everything but "i am going to madrid"

he made his mind up a long time ago apparently...

the audio is gonna be on his website in 10 mins... www.guillembalague.com

SSN now...

Speaking exclusively with Guillem Balague, Cristiano Ronaldo has given the strongest hint yet that his immediate future lies away from Old Trafford. Ronaldo said: "It is a dream, a step forward, you can call it what you want. For me it is a great opportunity, and as Scolari says, that train passes by only once, and we have to take advantage of it. That is why, he took advantage of his change, that opportunity, and other people have to take advantage of opportunities too."

Guillem Balague: What feeling have you got after the defeat to Germany?

Cristiano Ronaldo: What feeling?

Guillem: The one after being knocked out

Ronaldo: We didn’t expect this. We wanted to continue in the tournament, but we didn’t do enough. We weren’t strong enough
Guillem: The little details were won by Germany. You didn’t seem concentrated enough

Ronaldo: I didn’t do anything wrong. I did what I had to do but the team made mistakes and that is why we lost

Guillem: What now, Ronaldo, we are expecting an announcement

Ronaldo: Lets see in a couple of days. The tournament is over and I am going to reach an agreement

Guillem: Are you going on holiday now?

Ronaldo: I am going to have an operation now. I have had for three months a problem on my foot. I have been playing with pain. I will have an operation, a good recuperation and we will see after that

Guillem: If you wanted to stay at Manchester United, why don’t you say it?

Ronaldo: You will soon know what I want. You do know what I want and that is why I don’t want to say anything else. Lets wait. I want to give more details that is why I cannot say much more

Guillem: When will that take place?

Ronaldo: In a couple of days. I am going to give my opinion in two days. I am going to say what I want, but things don’t depend only on me, that is why we have to wait

Guillem: Are you going to do a press conference, a communique?

Ronaldo: A public note

Guillem: Do you have to talk to Ferguson?

Ronaldo: I don’t know what I have to say to him. I have to say what I want and what I think.

Guillem: What you have to say, will that upset Ferguson?

Ronaldo: It is my opinion, that is why I don’t mind if people get upset. It is my decision. It is what I want

Guillem: When did you take that decision?
Ronaldo: Some time ago, before the Champions League final

Guillem: Is it something personal or is it for football reasons?

Ronaldo: We were competing and I didn’t want to say anything because it is a very important decision . I didn’t want to say anything here because I wanted to be focused on Portugal. But now it is finished and I am going to say

Guillem: Is it a personal problem or sporting problem

Ronaldo: It is a personal thing. It is something I want, something I dream of.

Guillem: And that your family dreams of too

Ronaldo: That is true. You all know what I want. I cannot say anything else. In two days you will hear from me

Guillem: Do you think it is going to be very difficult to get out of United?

Ronaldo: It is always difficult. It is not only one person deciding, it is many people, but it can be a very good thing for everybody

Guillem: Do you feel what you are about to decide is a step forward in your career, a dream?

Ronaldo: It is a dream, a step forward, you can call it what you want. For me it is a great opportunity, and as Scolari says, that train passes by only once, and we have to take advantage of it

Guillem: Ah, but thats not fair, Scolari is going to be the new Chelsea manager and wants you away from him!

Ronaldo: That is why, he took advantage of his change, that opportunity, and other people have to take advantage of opportunities too.

Guillem: You know that when you return to Manchester people will be upset with you

Ronaldo: But that will pass, a couple of good goals and people will be happy

Guillem: Will the key be to talk to Ferguson?

Ronaldo: I will do a public note and we will then see what will happen

Guillem: Do you think your dream will come true?

Ronaldo: I really hope so, lets see

Guillem: What about the operation?

Ronaldo: I will be seen by the doctors of United in a couple of days

Guillem: You will talk to your club first

Ronaldo: Yes, I will talk to them first, and then in 3 or 4 days I will be operated and then i will start the recuperation to get better soon

Guillem: Is it true that you never took a call from Ferguson?

Ronaldo: It is not true

Guillem: But have you spoken to him?

Ronaldo: No. I was in a very important competition and we had nothing to say to each other

Guillem: Are you convinced that in three or four days everything can be sorted?
Ronaldo: Yes, lets see, in the next few days we will have more details

Unread 19-06-2008, 11:10 PM
waynes ear's

Unread 19-06-2008, 11:11 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Ronaldo can go and £#%&! himself unless he means he'll only play european matches and FA cup for united

TreeFiddy

Great.

Has he not £#%&!ed off yet?

Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Ears!!! One of my fave films ever!!

waynes ear's

ps: balague talks shit

Unread 19-06-2008, 11:12 PM
Ed Sullivan

I'll wait before I react.

Unread 19-06-2008, 11:12 PM
johnfuego

Unread 19-06-2008, 11:13 PM
armchair

Chelsea should put in a 100 million pound bid to get the price up. Kenyon - top red.

Unread 19-06-2008, 11:14 PM
magic_cantona

Unread 19-06-2008, 11:14 PM
Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Chelsea should put in a 100 million pound bid to get the price up. Kenyon - top red.
You joking they are already busy looking for the next successor to Scolari

Unread 19-06-2008, 11:16 PM
toseeunited

this from a Portuguese source:

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=743813

Quote:
The wonder-winger gave the strongest hint yet that he's looking to secure a move to the Santiago Bernabéu from Manchester United.

When asked by Portuguese sports website Record.pt about a possible future at Real Madrid, he replied, "The possibilities are great, but as we have seen it does not depend on me.

"Over the coming days we'll see if we can reach an agreement."

"I have many desires. Over the coming days, we'll have news," he smiled.

Speculation will mount further after the player himself confirmed that he now has a firm command of the Castellano language.

"I can speak Spanish," he said. "And I'm always practicing English and French."

Darth Vidic

''ronaldo Announces European Superleague''

shadowplay

Who?

marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
it was me who found and posted that pic initially on this forum.

Unread 19-06-2008, 11:18 PM
RedOx

Massive @#%&!!

Unread 19-06-2008, 11:18 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield

Unread 19-06-2008, 11:20 PM
Part 36 Offer

Balague put this on his website yesterday.

Unread 19-06-2008, 11:21 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
It's my toppest, most fave pic.

Always has me giggling like £#%&!.

Unread 19-06-2008, 11:23 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Balague is a @#%&!.

NFT.

Been Talking shite for years.
Closed Thread