United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-08-2008, 12:36 AM
mr_tool

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
But even if he does, he'll still be a @#%&!.
Correctos.

Unread 07-08-2008, 12:40 AM
Blagger

heard a bunch of chavs singigng this on the tram before

viva ronaldo
viva ronaldo
go get on a plane
and £#%&! off to spain
viva ronaldo

Unread 07-08-2008, 12:47 AM
History

He's got alot of £#%&!ing work to do to win us back over...i think he may have a chat with rio.

Unread 07-08-2008, 12:51 AM
mr_tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
He's got alot of £#%&!ing work to do to win us back over...i think he may have a chat with rio.
What for, a good merkin? He'd rather choke to death on a cake.

Unread 07-08-2008, 12:57 AM
Mr Wilkes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Monkey
Nice one Sean. Can you get me one as well? Size L with the Prem patches on the sleeves as well.

Cheers
Size large !!!!!! who are you trying to kid

Unread 07-08-2008, 01:04 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
He doesn't give a £#%&! about us. He's out till the end of September (providing he doesn't suffer any setbacks) so he only has to 'tolerate' us and Utd for seven and a half months before he's of to those £#%&!ing @#%&!S at Madrid

Unread 07-08-2008, 01:06 AM
mr_tool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
He doesn't give a £#%&! about us. He's out till the end of September (providing he doesn't suffer any setbacks) so he only has to 'tolerate' us and Utd for seven and a half months before he's of to those £#%&!ing @#%&!S at Madrid
Good riddance, i'll be having a party to see the back of that shit stain of humanity.

Who's willy are you constantly looking at?

Unread 07-08-2008, 01:33 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins
I reckon that daft @#%&! believed the stories in the papers about a £100m bid and £300k a week and it went from there.
yep, that was in April/May time when those figures broke - one of the only worthwhile stories on this subject imo

just to point out that Ronaldo has admitted causing the controversy, albeit involuntarily and unintentionally, between United and Real by reiterating his long-standing desire to play for Real in the mistaken belief that United had been offered £100m and would surely accept.

he has not admitted being responsible for all the %@#$&!s that has been presented to their audiences by the football media - and quite £#%&!ing right he hasn't either; if he ever does then he will lose my respect.

Unread 07-08-2008, 01:38 AM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blagger
heard a bunch of chavs singigng this on the tram before

viva ronaldo
viva ronaldo
go get on a plane
and £#%&! off to spain
viva ronaldo
Are you sure one of these chavs wasn't Wordsworth in disguise?

Unread 07-08-2008, 03:59 AM
Stone Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
Done!

Is this to replace the Beckham one you already wear?
No-one knew about that!!

Unread 07-08-2008, 04:05 AM
Stone Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Wilkes
Size large !!!!!! who are you trying to kid
Alright slim

Unread 07-08-2008, 01:02 PM
Sparky***

He's staying which is good news for several reasons.

1. We still have the best player in the world in our team.
2. We, as a club, stood firm when we were effectively being bullied by Real madrid, the fifa president, the media and to some extent the player himself. We have won. Fergie has won. Again.
3. We've made madrid and the spanish press look like @#%&!s. Which makes me feel all warm inside.

You can get your knickers in a twist and say "yeah, but he still wants to leave though.." and maybe he does. But not until we say so. He's been TOLD he's staying. He's trying to save face a bit now, which is understandable - but rest assured we've sent out a message.

And lastly, any of you thinking that it's acceptable to turn up to United game next season and boo him or hurl abuse at him can £#%&!off to the council house where that type of moronic self-destructive shite is practiced.

If you don't like him, then don't sing his name - don't cheer his goals if you're that upset. - but let's not give the press any more ammo just yet eh?

Unread 07-08-2008, 01:03 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
Are you sure one of these chavs wasn't Wordsworth in disguise?

Unread 07-08-2008, 01:36 PM
Rossi the Red

Quote:
The Portuguese winger has confirmed he will remain at Old Trafford for next season at least.

He had previously made it clear he favoured a move to Spain, which created the most high-profile transfer saga of the summer.

Ronaldo revealed the chance to be nearer to his family in Portugal was one factor pulling him towards the Spanish capital, and that in winning the Champions League title he had achieved everything possible in his five years with United.

He told Portuguese newspaper Publico: "After we'd won the Champions League, I felt that in five years I had helped win everything there was to win.

"We'd won the Premier League twice and I'd won a host of individual awards, including the best goalscorer in the Premier League, Champions League and in Europe. So, I felt that maybe I needed a new challenge.

"I never hid the fact that I wanted to play in Spain, at Real Madrid in particular, and I thought this could be the right moment. Manchester United and Real are probably the two biggest clubs in the world and it would never be an easy decision to make."

Ronaldo was adamant the chance to be the world's most expensive player and receive a wage increase at Madrid was not an issue.

"I knew that there would always someone who'd say that my main concern was making more money," he said.

"Others would insist that my vanity couldn't resist being linked to the biggest transfer fee of all time at the age of 23.

"Of course I proud to see my work recognised, but none of this had any major effect on what I wanted. In fact, if it was just a question of money, I would never leave Manchester United."

Ronaldo is confident he will not get a bad reception from United fans.

"It's possible but I hope it doesn't happen," he said.

"I know I'm a good professional, I know that no-one's harder on me than myself and that's never going to change, under any circumstances.

"The high point of my career was winning the Champions League. No-one will ever erase that from my memory, in the same way that no-one will ever erase the fact that I did it in a Manchester United shirt.

"What I said publicly, which was maybe a little naive, I take total responsibility for."
Nft.

Unread 07-08-2008, 04:54 PM
£#%&! KFC

the @#%&!s made a formal offer of £65million on Monday night

still think we should have taken the money ....obviously if SAF was allowed to spend it all on new players....

Unread 07-08-2008, 04:55 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
the @#%&!s made a formal offer of £65million on Monday night

still think we should have taken the money ....obviously if SAF was allowed to spend it all on new players....
are you serious?

we should have took that.confirmed.

Unread 07-08-2008, 04:56 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi the Red
Nft.
You've got your finger on the pulse haven't you.

Unread 07-08-2008, 04:58 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
are you serious?

we should have took that.confirmed.
unlike you Marlo I don't wum:

Unread 07-08-2008, 05:04 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
unlike you Marlo I don't wum: