United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-11-2015, 11:44 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Anything to say about about Martial £#%&!ing up a chance in the first half and generally playing a bit shit or is it just easier to have a go at the local youth team player rather than the expensive French wonder kid

Not having a go at Martial as he's having a dip at the moment which he will come out of but he clearly was a bit shit tonight
Martial was poor but he's 19 and didn't look fully fit there were far worse players than him ..and Lingard

Bunker Buster

Jesus.....

Baron

Toys out of the pram AOTS, probably helps not watching it but I imagine we'll stumble on a decent formation with Fellaini starting soon & Young combining with the big man & all be really chuffed that it worked out in the end.

Night all x

Unread 25-11-2015, 11:49 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Unread 25-11-2015, 11:50 PM
angrydimaria

looks like LVG has had the desired effect on martial.

Unread 25-11-2015, 11:52 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

It baffles me that he brings on Fellaini to play hoof ball like he hasn't twigged how utterly gash in the air Fellaini is after a season and half, I honestly can't recall winning a single header.

I think a lot of what LVG's done with the defence is very good even when reduced to playing Valencia and Young at full back, but going forward it's absolute dog shit. I'm sick of watching us come out after a corner and stop at the halfway line to play it backwards while our opponents funnel back into two lines of four. Commentators always mention every game how our opponents are "well organised" yeah they are because we always fanny about in the middle third while they set up shop. Its £#%&!.

Unread 25-11-2015, 11:52 PM
Cream

Quote:
'He loved a beer'

Unread 25-11-2015, 11:57 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Quote:
Anything to say about about Martial £#%&!ing up a chance in the first half and generally playing a bit shit or is it just easier to have a go at the local youth team player rather than the expensive French wonder kid

Not having a go at Martial as he's having a dip at the moment which he will come out of but he clearly was a bit shit tonight

So Fergie would have sold a player like Welbeck even though he started Welbeck regularly right up until he retired
I'm talking about Lingard

Unread 26-11-2015, 12:00 AM
The taste of...

61% possession

Unread 26-11-2015, 12:02 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...
61% possession
£#%&! knows how we managed that when we kept giving the £#%&!er away

Unread 26-11-2015, 12:03 AM
MUFC One Love

Can't wait until we go top of the league on Saturday.

Seriously though that second half is probably the worst I have ever seen us. Baffling all round, it was as if a point sees us through.

I can't see us winning over there so we're relying on CSKA. We get back in the CL and could be out in the group, a weak group too really. No excitement either.

Unread 26-11-2015, 12:04 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
I'm talking about Lingard
Yeah but you're saying he's a player like Welbeck and that Fergie would have binned him

He's exactly the type of player Fergie loved
Versatile (can play all attacking positions), carries out tactical instructions and works hard
Actually Fergie was a big fan of Lingard when he was coming through the ranks but realised he would be a late developer

I just find it strange you think Fergie would have £#%&!ed him off when it obviously couldn't have been further from the truth

Unread 26-11-2015, 12:07 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Yeah but you're saying he's a player like Welbeck and that Fergie would have binned him

He's exactly the type of player Fergie loved
Versatile (can play all attacking positions), carries out tactical instructions and works hard
Actually Fergie was a big fan of Lingard when he was coming through the ranks but realised he would be a late developer

I just find it strange you think Fergie would have £#%&!ed him off when it obviously couldn't have been further from the truth
The amount of revisionist nonsense about Freggle this season

(him not you)

Unread 26-11-2015, 12:10 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Not surprising the players couldn't concentrate with a giant Bestie hologram looming over them tbh.

Should sack whoever okayed that.

Unread 26-11-2015, 12:12 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Not surprising the players couldn't concentrate with a giant Bestie hologram looming over them tbh.

Should sack whoever okayed that.
In fairness all the players looked like they'd been on the piss with Georgie Best in the 2nd half

Unread 26-11-2015, 12:15 AM
Harri Jaffa

We were pretty £#%&!. Haven't been very good in Europe at all.

Might get through. V poss might not

Unread 26-11-2015, 12:21 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
I would actually rather be in arsenals position, an actual must win.
It is in all but name, I don't think there is a problem there at least

Unread 26-11-2015, 12:30 AM
angrydimaria

This has to be the most boring united ever. LVG sucks all joy out of football. the boring @#%&!. Moyes was appalling but at least wasn't boring. There were a lot of lows to debate and in the end were quite funny. £#%&! off LVG

Unread 26-11-2015, 12:35 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrydimaria
This has to be the most boring united ever. LVG sucks all joy out of football. the boring @#%&!. Moyes was appalling but at least wasn't boring. There were a lot of lows to debate and in the end were quite funny. £#%&! off LVG
Quite simply your worst post in a long time....

Unread 26-11-2015, 12:44 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
I imagine we'll stumble on a decent formation with Fellaini starting soon & Young combining with the big man & all be really chuffed that it worked out in the end.
there really is no limit to the imagination.

I imagine we will sign a unicorn in the january window and we will magically win every game 10-0 whilst rainbows come out of de gea's butt. but then I am more given to realism than ridiculous optimism, so I can't hope to match your ridiculous fantasy.
Closed Thread