Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Felt like one.

Interesting: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0395tc9
Who's that then or is it bullshit......

Unread 26-11-2015, 01:07 AM
Ethers

Finger on the £#%&!ing pulse has Burty.....

Unread 26-11-2015, 01:07 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Not saying sack him, but if we did he could hardly complain.
Depends on how much perspective you've got. Clearly he's been brought in not for instant gains, but to oversee a three-year development which could establish a new era, after a United lacking in direction and who finished 7th were out of Europe last May.

For us, less than halfway through that process, to sack him with us essentially top of the league and in the qualification places in the Champions League, would demonstrate a worrying short-sighted approach akin to Real Madrid and the like.

Unfortunately for the giddy lads bumping the thread, he's going nowhere soon and will probably be top of the league next week

Unread 26-11-2015, 01:16 AM
gbmufc

Substitutions...............Jesus f in c! We were i n control!

Unread 26-11-2015, 01:58 AM
Jack Duckworth

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Depends on how much perspective you've got. Clearly he's been brought in not for instant gains, but to oversee a three-year development which could establish a new era, after a United lacking in direction and who finished 7th were out of Europe last May.

For us, less than halfway through that process, to sack him with us essentially top of the league and in the qualification places in the Champions League, would demonstrate a worrying short-sighted approach akin to Real Madrid and the like.

Unfortunately for the giddy lads bumping the thread, he's going nowhere soon and will probably be top of the league next week
great post.

just for the record, my bump with big h's pic was done with my tongue firmly in cheek.

Unread 26-11-2015, 02:12 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
great post.

just for the record, my bump with big h's pic was done with my tongue firmly in cheek.
I know pal

Unread 26-11-2015, 03:52 AM
Crumps

Quote:

That's the way to do it.

Unread 26-11-2015, 04:57 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
We're going to find out.

Another 18 months of this, it's a results buisness and they've been good recently (and tough to watch) which is why United are in a really tough position. He deserves credit for transforming a number of players though, and achieving the very minimum but it's not working and showing no signs of ever working.
business btw

Unread 26-11-2015, 06:24 AM
marlo

Quote:

As I've said all season the signs are there...id love to be wrong but we won't finish in the top 4 this season!

Unread 26-11-2015, 06:33 AM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
As I've said all season the signs are there...id love to be wrong but we won't finish in the top 4 this season!
You seem pretty sure about that. Say if we do get top 3, as a form of apology could you stop using exclamation marks as a defense mechanism?

Unread 26-11-2015, 07:07 AM
believe

Quote:
I think even van Gaal will manage to finish top four in this league. Like I said last night and was predictably ridiculed for it, we've learnt nothing in the 18 months since he's been here. Yay he made Chris Smalling, an already excellent player, look good. Yay. We've signed Basti "a rolls Royce of a player" who seemingly can't play a full 90 minutes...yay. Other than he's done pretty much everything Moyes did but he did have an amazing team 20 years ago.

Unread 26-11-2015, 07:38 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Won't
Finish
In
The

Marlo ffs....cmon.

if he can't achieve that I'll empty his locker for him and give him a backie to the airport..

It was a European game last night by the way...

Unread 26-11-2015, 08:55 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I think even van Gaal will manage to finish top four in this league. Like I said last night and was predictably ridiculed for it, we've learnt nothing in the 18 months since he's been here. Yay he made Chris Smalling, an already excellent player, look good. Yay. We've signed Basti "a rolls Royce of a player" who seemingly can't play a full 90 minutes...yay. Other than he's done pretty much everything Moyes did but he did have an amazing team 20 years ago.
is that the basti who scored in the 91 min Saturday

Unread 26-11-2015, 08:56 AM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Basti can't play 90 minutes?

Unread 26-11-2015, 08:59 AM
Dasilvatwins

The bedwetters have been quiet for a few weeks aaaand theyre back.

Unread 26-11-2015, 09:12 AM
believe

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
is that the basti who scored in the 91 min Saturday
Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
Basti can't play 90 minutes?
I think he's managed ten games this season. Hopefully Robben will give us such a great return.
Closed Thread