carlosartorial

ffs lads...:shakehead:

Unread 04-07-2013, 03:41 PM
MJ Ramone

Unread 04-07-2013, 07:32 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills_pills_bellyaches
And also Andy Cole getting the winner in this same game after being blamed for 95.

1998-99 FA Premier League: Manchester United 2:1 Tottenham Hotspur - YouTube
one of my favourite united goals that. superb finish at a crucial moment from a player often unfairly derided (that mentalist hoddle springs to mind).

Unread 04-07-2013, 08:16 PM
Knockers

Sheringham. Most hated united player I can remember before or since 1998-9. Last few weeks of the season redeemed himself obv. Still thought he was a prize #@&%!.

Unread 04-07-2013, 08:20 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
Sheringham. Most hated united player I can remember before or since 1998-9. Last few weeks of the season redeemed himself obv. Still thought he was a prize #@&%!.
Never really got the sheringham hate. I know he was a bit flash but compared to today's footballers he'd be classed as understated and introverted.

Unread 04-07-2013, 08:26 PM
Mr Castro

I was neither here nor there with Teddy, didn't want him to sign ( wanted Eric back), he was alright here. Didn't care when he left because Ruud was coming.

Unread 04-07-2013, 08:26 PM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Never really got the sheringham hate. I know he was a bit flash but compared to today's footballers he'd be classed as understated and introverted.
I just really £#%&!ing hated him at the time. Eric had gone, it looked like we were going to get left behind by Arsenal and their ace French players and that Andy Hessenthaler-faced @#%&! was doing his gay flicks and pointing like a tit all the time. Remember him being on tfi Friday in a snide leather and just wanted him dead. Like I said - redeemed himself didn't he.

Unread 04-07-2013, 08:52 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
I just really £#%&!ing hated him at the time. Eric had gone, it looked like we were going to get left behind by Arsenal and their ace French players and that Andy Hessenthaler-faced @#%&! was doing his gay flicks and pointing like a tit all the time. Remember him being on tfi Friday in a snide leather and just wanted him dead. Like I said - redeemed himself didn't he.
Agreed. Thought he was a tit.
Closed Thread