United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-01-2021, 08:59 AM
Ethers

He doesn’t own The United Stand anymore.

Unread 31-01-2021, 09:11 AM
Carlton

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace

Happy Burns Night! Thanks to @lyle_and_scott for the hamper and the personalised hoody

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKefbiLgsuA/

Just saying.

Unread 31-01-2021, 01:50 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
He doesn’t own The United Stand anymore.
Really? Who owns it then?

Unread 02-02-2021, 04:35 AM
Tronics

Unread 02-02-2021, 09:55 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Good thread that.

Unread 02-02-2021, 10:04 AM
beersexchipsgravy

Wait he's really called Brent?

Unread 02-02-2021, 10:24 AM
silv

Quote:
Someones jealous

Unread 02-02-2021, 10:33 AM
puressence

Quote:
not sure whos the biggest £#%&!er

Unread 02-02-2021, 12:09 PM
ScarFace

Is this all because Mark claimed no ex players/the club like his channel because he slates the Glazers ?

Phils been on The United Stand multiple times over the last 2 years.

I don't think any "fan" youtube channel would be liked by normal United fans. Its for kids/teens really who probably don't even watch the games, they just watch Mark watching them. Its basically twitch and united are the video game.

Thats why there is so much money in it compared to what Phils been doing, because its for twitch style audiences. Nobody cares about interviewing Andy Cole during a United U.S tour.

Unread 02-02-2021, 12:26 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Is this all because Mark claimed no ex players/the club like his channel because he slates the Glazers ?

I don't think any "fan" youtube channel would be liked by normal United fans. Its for kids/teens really who probably don't even watch the games, they just watch Mark watching them. Its basically twitch and united are the video game.

Thats why there is so much money in it compared to what Phils been doing, because its for twitch style audiences. Nobody cares about interviewing Andy Cole during a United U.S tour.
very well put

i think Sparky said something similar - the world's changed so much in terms of this stuff and online content.

Even instagram baffles me.... i did a search for something and i ended up on a screen which was a gallery of the most random video clips i've ever seen... but they had literally thousands and thousands of views.

People will literally watch people doing all sorts - Mark Goldbridge is a footballing Alan Partridge, and as you've said most people will only have a passing interest in United.

Unread 02-02-2021, 12:42 PM
guerreiro

Quote:

Make sense as a concept, but wasn’t too long ago I was talking to my Dad, lifelong match going red who started wittering on about someone on Youtube he liked.

Didn’t take long to figure out he was watching £#%&!ing Goldbridge the thick bastard

Unread 02-02-2021, 01:39 PM
Tronics

Quote:

whats a normal united fan though? cause I see a lot of people passionate about the club on those fan channels, some with more batshit crazy opinions that people on here

the world has changed and its never going to go back, these people are a permanent fixture on the football scene and I dont think its accurate to describe them all as kids and teens, most the people I see are all over 25 years of age.

Unread 02-02-2021, 02:07 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
whats a normal united fan though? cause I see a lot of people passionate about the club on those fan channels, some with more batshit crazy opinions that people on here

the world has changed and its never going to go back, these people are a permanent fixture on the football scene and I dont think its accurate to describe them all as kids and teens, most the people I see are all over 25 years of age.
Their audience is kids, teens and oot'ers.....

Or the type of guy you bump into at the work water cooler....

Unread 02-02-2021, 02:18 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
whats a normal united fan though?
Normal as in adult.

I've genuinely heard Mark say "I'm old enough to remember Ronaldo playing for United "

He's basically soccerAm, teletext rumours & radio commentary for phone addicted teens n kids.

Not saying that's bad. I remember watching soccer Am then having to listen to us on the £#%&!ing radio. Then listening to the post game radio call ins.

Unread 02-02-2021, 04:45 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Normal as in adult.

I've genuinely heard Mark say "I'm old enough to remember Ronaldo playing for United "

He's basically soccerAm, teletext rumours & radio commentary for phone addicted teens n kids.

Not saying that's bad. I remember watching soccer Am then having to listen to us on the f***ing radio. Then listening to the post game radio call ins.
Ahhhh okay I get what you mean

Unread 02-02-2021, 06:28 PM
n48

You only have to listen to Radio 5 football shows to understand the direction of travel. Friday night socials, some Sunday show with urban youths I can't understand, and of course Stat Man Dave.

Unread 10-02-2021, 12:29 PM
Arnold Muhren

Unread 10-02-2021, 12:32 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren
yeah. clear he is a WUM.

Unread 10-02-2021, 01:17 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren
Gotta love this guy!

Making thousands of pound weekly trolling, pretending to be a red wow.

Unread 10-02-2021, 02:39 PM
ScarFace

Paddypower paid him to stream the superbowl ( him watching it ) on their channel the other night.

He wanted the Glazers team to win...

Closed Thread