Closed Thread

Unread 03-08-2020, 09:14 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
9 seconds

Unread 03-08-2020, 09:37 PM
Medlock

Why defend this leech? Because he's made loads of money?

Unread 03-08-2020, 10:03 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medlock
Why defend this leech? Because he's made loads of money?
When I, for one, said fair plays to him (even though it's embarassing to watch and to the club IMHO) it was because at least he's fulfilled what he set out to do and has made a career out of it. Talking for that long and keeping people engaged/entertained (basically laughing at him, not with him) isn't easy at all. And it's kind of funny how he seemed to start life on here.

Unread 03-08-2020, 10:15 PM
Medlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
When I, for one, said fair plays to him (even though it's embarassing to watch and to the club IMHO) it was because at least he's fulfilled what he set out to do and has made a career out of it. Talking for that long and keeping people engaged/entertained (basically laughing at him, not with him) isn't easy at all. And it's kind of funny how he seemed to start life on here.
I see where you're coming from mate, but I'm also uneasy with the idea that it's OK to embarass the club, and all it has ever stood for, if you earn a quarter of a million quid a year out of it.

Unread 03-08-2020, 10:25 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medlock
I see where you're coming from mate, but I'm also uneasy with the idea that it's OK to embarass the club, and all it has ever stood for, if you earn a quarter of a million quid a year out of it.
I hear you. My take is, we're the biggest club in the land at the height of the digital age. Loads of kids are on YouTube all day and night, so there's a market for it. If Goldbridge wasn't around, it would be someone else. At least he spawned from here (and got an earful in the process)

Unread 07-10-2020, 07:04 PM
ScarFace

Unread 07-10-2020, 07:19 PM
red in cumbria

Heh, "realistic".

Unread 16-10-2020, 08:54 PM
ScarFace

Mildly amusing. Reminds me of partridge's early sports commentary.
Clips of his live united game streams with the actual goal footage ( he must commentate then as he watches our games live ?)

Unread 16-10-2020, 08:55 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Mildly amusing. Reminds me of partridge's early sports commentary

https://youtu.be/WKEo9JslRCA
No thanks

Unread 16-10-2020, 08:57 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
No thanks
Do it as a challenge, see how long you can last. He comes across as scripted, but they were live ( maybe he preplans certain sayings ? )

Unread 16-10-2020, 08:59 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Do it as a challenge, see how long you can last. He comes across as scripted, but they were live ( maybe he preplans certain sayings ? )
You think he may pre plan sound bites !?!?

The guys a £#%&!ing fraud mate.

Each to their own but I don't appreciate people piggy backing off United's name.
Uber @#%&! him.

Unread 16-10-2020, 09:01 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
You think he may pre plan sound bites !?!?

The guys a £#%&!ing fraud mate.

Each to their own but I don't appreciate people piggy backing off United's name.
Uber @#%&! him.
watching that video, he comes up with sayins right away ( they're not great ) but the speed of them, i think he has them written beforehand. Like shitty cracker jokes.

Unread 16-10-2020, 09:02 PM
ryanMUFC

Grown on me a lot over lockdown. He’s a United treasure; up there with the likes of Webby, O’Neill, Crolla, Mitten etc.

Unread 16-10-2020, 09:07 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Thats fine, i dont mind.

You forgot Carrickfan

A lot of time for this lad too. Does a lot for the club.

Does he still do lip syncs?

Unread 16-10-2020, 09:09 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
Does he still do lip syncs?
Oh i forgot about those. Im unsure. I think thay may have been blackmail videos he was forced to do by twitter trolls who "hacked" his account.

He used to post youtube videos they made him do, in order to get his twitter login back.

Unread 16-10-2020, 09:09 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Thats fine, i dont mind.

You forgot Carrickfan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAyv8aw8hYA
TBH I think Goldbridge's studio is a bit better than Carrickfan's.

Reckon Marky could be Ed Woodward's lovechild btw. There's just something about those eyes...

Unread 16-10-2020, 09:12 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Oh i forgot about those. Im unsure. I think thay may have been blackmail videos he was forced to do by twitter trolls who "hacked" his account.

He used to post youtube videos they made him do, in order to get his twitter login back.
That’s quality. And a good excuse for doing weird videos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
TBH I think Goldbridge's studio is a bit better than Carrickfan's.

Reckon Marky could be Ed Woodward's lovechild btw. There's just something about those eyes...

Prefer Carrick’s blare witch style set to Goldridge’a green screen any day.

Unread 16-10-2020, 09:32 PM
MagnificentSeven

he knows what he's doing with this awful one liners he comes out with. he's clearly studied a lot of steve coogan and ricky gervais in his time.

Unread 16-10-2020, 09:35 PM
armchair

This exposure is bigger than WATERGATE imo.
Closed Thread