United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-01-2023, 08:58 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Been in the city end for Derby’s more than the United end. Nearly every year at Maine road.

The 0-3 to us in 85?
The 5-1 in 89 got taken round
The 3-3 when McNair scored. Never been as bladdered at a match ever.
The Istanbul 3-2 - even got chucked out but just walked back in and started the Horton out chant in the kippax
A few at the emptyhad
Loads at Liverpool - the amonia one
One where loads of snide tickets for the kop turned up at Victoria station
That 3-3 strachan cigar one
Derby
Coventry
Sheff united
Everton for the league win

Too many to mention tbh.

Unread 17-01-2023, 09:03 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
The 3-3 when McNair scored. Never been as bladdered at a match ever.
I was at that game and McNair wasn’t even playing, you must have been really bladdered

#choccy

Unread 18-01-2023, 10:11 AM
Denis Irwell

In the Kippax but it was like the United end (side) Went for a squirt at ht and all the reds leaning over the tunnel as I went through were screaming “get that @#%&!” etc and I eventually twigged that i was wearing a pale blue top. Never even occurred to me So, I brandished my 1” sq enamel European Cup badge for the idiots to realise I was a red. It carried on all through the game “what’s that @#%&! doin here”? Took it off in the end and froze in my t shirt.

Legendary United vs double winning Arse at Anfield. Arrived an hour before ko, with BIL driving us for his once every 5 years supporter effort and had the bright idea going in their end (not arsenals end - they had 200 fans scattered around the ground) All good for 20 mins until the unwashed started flooding in. The spark was lit and we had to depart. Outnumbered and chased onto the pitch.. Reds in the Anfield Rd end had other ideas and came towards us as we headed across the pitch towards Anfield Rd. “What yer running away from these @#%&!s for”? Turned around and headed back towards their big end, scattering them back … dogs, coppers, horses, dippers.. £#%&!ing mayhem on the pitch. 15 mins later, normality and everyone back in their places taunting each other as per. It was like Arsenal weren’t even there
Got back to the car and BIL smiling and saying what a great time he had in their end bantering with “them” . Creep.

70s hoolies
Closed Thread