United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-01-2023, 08:06 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
I am absolutely £#%&!ing battered. Am having a little sumpin sumpin at 8pm I’ve had in the sock drawer for a decade.

UNITED.
livestream plz

Unread 14-01-2023, 08:22 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren
Arsenal lose tomorrow and my giddyometer will definitely start twitching. We are only a couple of injuries from it all going to shit though (Rashford/Bruno/Eriksen). I’ll take it though, certainly after the first two games of the season!
Yes same here

Unread 14-01-2023, 10:05 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Mmm 5th or title race….5th or title race…..it’s a head scratcher.

Unread 14-01-2023, 10:19 PM
The taste of...

The Arse probably can’t believe they are holding the Bert’s off, but have been genuinely beginning to dream……only to now see their worst nightmare through the frosted glass banging on the door

Unread 14-01-2023, 10:34 PM
dunk

I’m not sure how in it we are, but 20 games to go ffs people have been talking like it’s done for a few weeks already

Just keep winning, don’t let the slip ups turn to bad runs and see what happens

Unread 14-01-2023, 10:47 PM
silv

had a bloody lovely day.

took tht wife and lad to the local to watch it with my mate and his family

all very merry and spent the afternoon drinking at ours. my turn to put the lad to bed and spent 90 minutes asleep as i put him down

take me home united roaaaad

Unread 15-01-2023, 03:09 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
had a bloody lovely day.

all very merry and spent the afternoon drinking at ours. my turn to put the lad to bed and spent 90 minutes asleep as i put him down

Seems a bit harsh?

Broken leg?

Unread 15-01-2023, 10:55 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
had a bloody lovely day.

Typical silv, going to bed singing the worst united chant of all time

Anyway, what’s all this Rothers? Wanting spurs to win this afternoon…..

Unread 15-01-2023, 10:59 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...
The Arse probably can’t believe they are holding the Bert’s off, but have been genuinely beginning to dream……only to now see their worst nightmare through the frosted glass banging on the door

Stay clear of any big injuries and we’ll be there or thereabouts.

Unread 15-01-2023, 11:11 AM
Coracao

Don't think we are good enough yet. A few quality additions in the right areas (CF, CM, RB) in the summer and we could be serious contenders next season.

Unread 15-01-2023, 11:13 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Don't think we are good enough yet. A few quality additions in the right areas (CF, CM, RB) in the summer and we could be serious contenders next season.
We've beaten every team around us, beat arsenal next week and even you can surely start to dream ...

Unread 15-01-2023, 11:14 AM
Dr Stranger

If we win both games this week then I’d say we’re in it, yeah.

In it, not in it. Just perception, really. Buzzing with where we are and convinced we’re on the up with Haggers.

Unread 15-01-2023, 11:15 AM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
We've beaten every team around us, beat arsenal next week and even you can surely start to dream ...
Lets beat Palace first

If we had a top #9 I'd be a lot more confident.

Unread 15-01-2023, 11:19 AM
Dasilvatwins

The tide is turning on the arse. Rather than being underdogs for the league they’re starting to get expectations. I can see them falling off. Beginning today. Conte needs to get his shithousery going.

Unread 15-01-2023, 11:19 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coracao

if we had a top #9 i'd be a lot more confident.

siiiiiiix foot siiiiiiix
tulip dick.....

Unread 15-01-2023, 11:22 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
siiiiiiix foot siiiiiiix
tulip dick.....
Genuinely can see the big bastard surprising a few. Was sceptical at first. Then I saw him loving a press and when you add him to the ETH way of playing. We will create chances for big ol’ tulip dick.

Hope he starts against palace . The weghourst force! I know that’s shit but I’m still buzzing from yday I don’t care

Unread 15-01-2023, 11:25 AM
History

So if 3 results go our way in the next week. We can be level on points with Arsenal on Sunday evening?

Unread 15-01-2023, 11:26 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
So if 3 results go our way in the next week. We can be level on points with Arsenal on Sunday evening?
Beat them 15-0 we could be top

Edit. Not even that . Beat them 8-0 should do it by then as they’ll drop GD and we gain vs palace

Unread 15-01-2023, 11:26 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Genuinely can see the big bastard surprising a few. Was sceptical at first. Then I saw him loving a press and when you add him to the ETH way of playing. We will create chances for big ol’ tulip dick.

Hope he starts against palace . The weghourst force! I know that’s shit but I’m still buzzing from yday I don’t care
Agreed, at this point I could see Erik getting a tune out of Lukaku FFS....

Unread 15-01-2023, 11:29 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Agreed, at this point I could see Erik getting a tune out of Lukaku FFS....
I’m hoping it also kicks martial up a gear. I’m not holding my breath as I don’t think he will be our CF next season but ETH is a wizard

I’m still in disbelief how he’s coached AWB into making touches like prime Cafu
Closed Thread