United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-05-2022, 01:22 AM
dunk

He had a top gig in Russia. He’s hardly struggling. He’ll be paid for the next 2 years, following a top payday for the last 6 months. Pretty clear the Austrian thing came out of nowhere and he’s taken it to fill a bit of time while he’s consulting. International management of smaller (no offence to Austria) aren’t a full time job, and neither is the consultancy deal he has with United, no point getting bent out of shape.

United made a horror call picking him as an interim. Losing all our first team coaches but Phelan further weakened the club’s position and we’ve paid the price. Bury it, move on asap. Erik is on the way

Unread 08-05-2022, 07:09 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I didn’t call you stupid. I called it a stupid and dull angle, which it is. I’m saying you’re better than that.
Not worth engaging with him. One of those complete morons who struggle to handle any opposing pov and resort to insults because that’s all they have.

This is the same total idiot who was calling people on here dippers because they were acknowledging that Liverpool are currently a better team than us.

Unread 08-05-2022, 09:09 AM
Ethers

This absolute fraud should leave the club with immediate effect.

The worst appointment we could possibly have made.

Unread 08-05-2022, 09:16 AM
Blomq15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He had a top gig in Russia. He’s hardly struggling. He’ll be paid for the next 2 years, following a top payday for the last 6 months. Pretty clear the Austrian thing came out of nowhere and he’s taken it to fill a bit of time while he’s consulting. International management of smaller (no offence to Austria) aren’t a full time job, and neither is the consultancy deal he has with United, no point getting bent out of shape.

United made a horror call picking him as an interim. Losing all our first team coaches but Phelan further weakened the club’s position and we’ve paid the price. Bury it, move on asap. Erik is on the way
That’s kind of my point. He’s done very well for himself while doing nothing good at United. Ralfy Two Jobs is doing just fine.

Unread 08-05-2022, 09:17 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
This absolute fraud should leave the club with immediate effect.

The worst appointment we could possibly have made.
This, I'd rather have stuck with ole until Erik ...

Unread 08-05-2022, 09:19 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
This, I'd rather have stuck with ole until Erik ...
Tbf we were all saying he needed to go by the end. I really wish we’d have contacted Keane to see if he’d have been interested.

Unread 08-05-2022, 09:21 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Tbf we were all saying he needed to go by the end. I really wish we’d have contacted Keane to see if he’d have been interested.
Oh please take my post with a huge pinch of hindsight, but Ralf has actually took us even further backwards.....

Just glad it's nearly over....

Unread 08-05-2022, 10:29 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Oh please take my post with a huge pinch of hindsight, but Ralf has actually took us even further backwards.....

He’s continued the trajectory as opposed to taking us further backwards imo. The team was broken by the time they let Watford drum them.

Unread 08-05-2022, 10:34 AM
Blomq15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
He’s continued the trajectory as opposed to taking us further backwards imo. The team was broken by the time they let Watford drum them.
Watford was on Maguire. We still could’ve got something out of that game. This is way worse.

Unread 08-05-2022, 10:38 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blomq15
Watford was on Maguire. We still could’ve got something out of that game. This is way worse.
But we didn’t. We were walloped, 4-1.

Unread 08-05-2022, 10:39 AM
shenwen

Quote:

Agree on Ralf, but if we'd kept Ole we'd still be accepting mediocrity and excuses. Ralf's superior management has taken us rock bottom. No paper big enough for these cracks. Worst away run since the 70s We could quite possibly finish the season with negative goal difference.

Unread 08-05-2022, 10:43 AM
Bunker Buster

We still could have got something from the season.....we've hovered around 4th for months on end as others around us dropped points ...

But we're getting walloped all over now and Boro DUMPED us out of the cup....

Unread 08-05-2022, 10:46 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
We still could have got something from the season.....we've hovered around 4th for months on end as others around us dropped points ...

But we're getting walloped all over now and Boro DUMPED us out of the cup....
Early on someone on here tried saying “this is very similar to what happened with Liverpool under Klopp initially” god bless the optimism

Unread 08-05-2022, 11:14 AM
Blomq15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
But we didn’t. We were walloped, 4-1.
Yes. That’s why the first four words I said were important.

Unread 08-05-2022, 11:15 AM
Sparky***

Fraud or not, he's not helped one bit on the actual football side of things. He may help in the future behind the scenes but he was completely out of his depth with this club.

One more game and then we'll probably never see him again.

A brave new shaven head era awaits

Unread 08-05-2022, 11:25 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Fraud or not, he's not helped one bit on the actual football side of things. He may help in the future behind the scenes but he was completely out of his depth with this club.

One more game and then we'll probably never see him again.

A brave new shaven head era awaits
The fraud bit for me isn’t even the managing side. It’s this bullshit 2 days a month consultancy shite he’s on the books.

I don’t care how it’s spun or what he’s doing , he cannot have a legitimate effect on the club two days a month, Whichever way you look at it.

Either he has control and recommends , to which I say, a person who is involved in the club two days a month, should not be in a position to do this. He simply cannot know what’s going on , it’s just not possible , not because of him if anyone was doing it. How can you know what’s going on at a club at all levels on only two days a months.

The flip side he is on the books two days a month and has no power or nobody listens to him because he is only there for two days a month in which case what’s the point of him?

Unread 08-05-2022, 11:31 AM
Jethro

The two days could be spent recommending players that would normally go under the radar or we'd kick ourselves for missing out on.

But then again who £#%&!ing knows. It's all conjecture at this point, so let's wait and see.

Unread 08-05-2022, 11:32 AM
Blomq15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
The fraud bit for me isn’t even the managing side. It’s this bullshit 2 days a month consultancy shite he’s on the books.

I don’t care how it’s spun or what he’s doing , he cannot have a legitimate effect on the club two days a month, Whichever way you look at it.

Either he has control and recommends , to which I say, a person who is involved in the club two days a month, should not be in a position to do this. He simply cannot know what’s going on , it’s just not possible , not because of him if anyone was doing it. How can you know what’s going on at a club at all levels on only two days a months.

The flip side he is on the books two days a month and has no power or nobody listens to him because he is only there for two days a month in which case what’s the point of him?
It’s the only way he was going to agree to leave his cushy job in Russia. He knows it’s bullshit and the club knows it’s bullshit. He won’t be consulted on anything. Nice little package for Ralfy Boy though. Speaks volumes of the man.

Unread 08-05-2022, 11:34 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blomq15
It’s the only way he was going to agree to leave his cushy job in Russia. He knows it’s bullshit and the club knows it’s bullshit. He won’t be consulted on anything. Nice little package for Ralfy Boy though. Speaks volumes of the man.
Then they should have £#%&!ed him off. He was only interim , literally making the wrong decisions again because they aren’t well versed in the runnings of a football club.

We will find out soon enough if things are changed for the better just don’t count on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
The two days could be spent recommending players that would normally go under the radar or we'd kick ourselves for missing out on.

But then again who £#%&!ing knows. It's all conjecture at this point, so let's wait and see.
If I was ETH I’d be pissed though. Here you are trying to do a job, the hardest job he probably would have because of the state the club is in . Meanwhile you have some £#%&!er managing Austria who works two days a month telling you to do XYZ.

The club is run by clowns. It was never we just needed a DOF. We needed a guy who has control. I have full faith in ETHs ability to assess and what not. What the £#%&! is rangnick going to do after two days? He isn’t involved in training so it’s not like he can assess how to improve the squad. He won’t be involved in scouting and recruitment . It’s bonkers when you look at it.

At the very best he will say “ sign player x” that can be done over a text?!

All this time we have been calling for giving the manager control that is all. Honestly imaging some £#%&!er coming in twice a month telling you “ this” needs to be done . ETH won’t know what shite he’s walked into . Poor £#%&!er

Unread 08-05-2022, 12:29 PM
The taste of...

Sack the interim

£#%&!ing lunatics

Doesn’t anyone think Ralph would have been on a nice bonus for getting CL football?

He strikes me as a man who doesn’t do lost causes, he’s German, as pragmatic as they come and his demeanour changed to that of it being one after a month working with these sceptic self entitled @#%&!s.

He’s done the best thing available in the circumstances

Always have time for big Ralphers
Closed Thread