United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-03-2017, 04:11 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Keane was very much against the "co92" not being able to move on from utd and always rearing their head..... seems like every 6-9 months keane does the same...

"grrr im a tough irishman who has a tough persona...this utd team is weak grr"

One of the best things about utd is how the team moves forward...never relies or rests on history..no need to retire giggs 11shirt we need to carry on etc etc.......keane thanks for the memories ...but do piss off back to your shitey assistant managers job for ireland
He was a pundit covering a united game, pal.

Unread 17-03-2017, 04:12 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
caught up with the TV coverage this morning...

best bit was the post-match interviewer diving on the banana thing and the players looking at him like he was a complete a******...

then roy keane actually went on tele and said he thought it was completely staged to set up a post-match rant.

micheal owen pretending he didn't know what jose could possibly think had gone against united lately - er, how about herrera's red card forcing them to play with 10 for an hour off the back of russia away, the club being charged for calling oliver out as a £#%&!ing snivelling little cheat, then the rostov pitch being condemned the day after united's protest about it was waved away... oh and now having to play away at m'boro at 12pm on sunday as a reward for being england's last representative in the uefa cup and the PL's most likely european winners this season ...
Rawk as £#%&!...

Unread 17-03-2017, 04:14 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Rawk as £#%&!...
yes you are

Unread 17-03-2017, 04:18 PM
Wart Chest

Quote:
yes you are
He's done you there bunks

Unread 17-03-2017, 04:20 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wart Chest
He's done you there bunks
If that's your level of comebacks.... yep.

Unread 17-03-2017, 04:23 PM
Whip Hubley

best thing about this place tbh, no one agrees about £#%&! all on anything to do with united or otherwise.....

Unread 17-03-2017, 04:26 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
If that's your level of comebacks.... yep.
pointless comeback to a pathetic snide

you're regressing badly lately pal. get a £#%&!ing grip.

Unread 17-03-2017, 04:28 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
pointless comeback to a pathetic snide

you're regressing badly lately pal. get a £#%&!ing grip.
I'm passing time at work you absolute monster....

Just felt the 'Woe is us' need a likkle mirror shining at it...

I'll up my game...

(£#%&!ing won't)

Unread 17-03-2017, 04:55 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
His immense personal bitterness about how well Chelsea are doing is also a bit cringey
Given the circumstances, that at least is fairly understandable tbh.

Unread 17-03-2017, 04:58 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Rawk as £#%&!...
No it isn't. He's making good points.

Unread 17-03-2017, 05:00 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
best thing about this place tbh, no one agrees about £#%&! all on anything to do with united or otherwise.....
Yes we do

Unread 17-03-2017, 05:00 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
I'm passing time at work you absolute monster....

Just felt the 'Woe is us' need a likkle mirror shining at it...

I'll up my game...

(£#%&!ing won't)
you need to.

you've been roaming the forum for a few weeks now playing up like a shit jason cundy click bait wum.

Unread 17-03-2017, 05:01 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
you need to.

you've been roaming the forum for a few weeks now playing up like a shit jason cundy click bait wum.
You noticed. You took time out of following jem round for me...
How cute...

Unread 17-03-2017, 05:03 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
You noticed. You took time out of following jem round for me...
How cute...
there you go again... it's a long road back

Unread 17-03-2017, 05:17 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Yes we do

Unread 17-03-2017, 05:29 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Yes we do
Yeah, I've watched Life Of Brian as well

Unread 17-03-2017, 06:01 PM
Clarkie

Love Keane but, he's taking utter shite here.

He's had previous issue with Mourinho in the past and he's showing it now. The whole "well don't go to Beijing for pre season" thing was %@#$&!s. Yes Roy, the money men of the club will not be going to huge marketing areas. Send them to Slough instead.

"It was staged beyond a shadow of a doubt" even though he he says he's seen it happen before and Fergie handed Becks a £#%&!ing Mars bar against Bradford in 2000.

I'm £#%&!ing bollixed every day from getting up, going to work in Dublin and travelling home in the evening...I can only imagine what travelling to Russia, playing a match, travelling back, training, travelling to London a day or two later, playing and travelling back feels like

Fergie was the king of using excuses post match after a disastrous performance...You're on your own here, Roy

Unread 17-03-2017, 06:07 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Love Keane but, he's taking utter shite here.

He's had previous issue with Mourinho in the past and he's showing it now. The whole "well don't go to Beijing for pre season" thing was %@#$&!s. Yes Roy, the money men of the club will not be going to huge marketing areas. Send them to Slough instead.

"It was staged beyond a shadow of a doubt" even though he he says he's seen it happen before and Fergie handed Becks a £#%&!ing Mars bar against Bradford in 2000.

I'm £#%&!ing bollixed every day from getting up, going to work in Dublin and travelling home in the evening...I can only imagine what travelling to Russia, playing a match, travelling back, training, travelling to London a day or two later, playing and travelling back feels like

Fergie was the king of using excuses post match after a disastrous performance...You're on your own here, Roy
Well he'll always have Gav.

Unread 17-03-2017, 06:10 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Well he'll always have Gav.
Oh yeah....Surprised he's not been on this. Maybe he has, I just haven't read the thread.

"I'm sick to death of him"
Kinda ruined your "point" there by saying that, Roy

Unread 17-03-2017, 06:49 PM
TheKitchenSink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Aye, no doubt. All great managers are bad losers, egomaniacs and will put on a front when their team loses. Their inability to accept defeat gracefully is what drives most of them to be the best. How many "nice guy" managers go on to have any sustained success?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...ture-list.html

Fergie was just as bad when it came to moaning about fixtures, referees, pitches and everything else. He couldn't stand to lose. I'm sure that in private Jose is saying something very different to the staff and players, but how many successful managers constantly berate their players and blame themselves in public? Keane did the first part plenty of times and how did that work out for him?
Closed Thread