United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-11-2018, 09:51 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Heskey could actually hold the ball up, sometimes.

If you combined the two, you might have half a decent player.
He was super over-rated in england. Shit at holding the ball up and a bit of a @#%&! too.

Unread 25-11-2018, 10:31 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
He was super over-rated in england. Shit at holding the ball up and a bit of a @#%&! too.
Heskey was super overrated? A couple of seasons into his Liverpool career and you'd probably struggle to find anyone who did rate him, bar Michael Owen.

Unread 25-11-2018, 10:43 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Yesterday was a £#%&!ing disgrace from this useless @#%&! but why was he even on the pitch ffs

Up until the Derby we had three good wins with this donkey nowhere near the team and yet #@&%! Mourinho decided to recall him

Had Sanchez started we win the game not even an issue

£#%&! off Mourinho

Unread 26-11-2018, 12:50 AM
MartialLaw

That celebration he started doing after an offside 2 yard open goal tap in

Unread 26-11-2018, 01:21 AM
Switching Off

18 hours without a home goal now.

Unread 26-11-2018, 09:27 AM
woody78

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Yesterday was a £#%&!ing disgrace from this useless @#%&! but why was he even on the pitch ffs

Up until the Derby we had three good wins with this donkey nowhere near the team and yet #@&%! Mourinho decided to recall him

£#%&! off Mourinho
Yep

We actually looked better going forward without him. More fluidity and less predictable.
As shit as sanchez has been at least he makes decent runs and tries to make things happen.

Lukaku offers zero in that department. He isn't smart enough.

Unread 26-11-2018, 09:32 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
18 hours without a home goal now.
no fun has scored more recently

Unread 26-11-2018, 11:01 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

£#%&! off Mourinho
zing

Unread 26-11-2018, 11:04 AM
dragflick

Absolutely £#%&!.

Unread 26-11-2018, 02:26 PM
TheFatGoth

Unread 26-11-2018, 02:37 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Not that much of a difference is there? He was always a lump, the issue here is not size but rather his total lack of technical ability and what seems to currently be a complete absence of footballing intelligence.

Unread 26-11-2018, 02:39 PM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs down

I see he's been taking dietary advice from Mickey Quinn

And £#%&!ing footballing advice it seems

Unread 26-11-2018, 03:19 PM
Buck

Unread 26-11-2018, 10:18 PM
sa7

It’s no surprise he can’t trap a football, his legs are presumably £#%&!ed from running about with that weight pressing down.

Ridiculous lump. Go throw a shot putt you @#%&!ooks

Unread 26-11-2018, 10:36 PM
Switching Off

Getting pelters on his Insta so turned off comments

Unread 26-11-2018, 10:50 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
It’s no surprise he can’t trap a football, his legs are presumably £#%&!ed from running about with that weight pressing down.

Ridiculous lump. Go throw a shot putt you @#%&!ooks

A football

A bag of cement would be a good start

Unread 26-11-2018, 11:34 PM
MartialLaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
Not that much of a difference is there? He was always a lump, the issue here is not size but rather his total lack of technical ability and what seems to currently be a complete absence of footballing intelligence.
i presume this is a wum?

Unread 27-11-2018, 10:29 AM
dunk

Either the new shirt is not flattering or big Rom is eating his feelings..

Unread 27-11-2018, 10:36 AM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartialLaw
i presume this is a wum?
No, he always looked too big to be a footballer to me, and I think the first picture is just flattering. Even when he was at Everton he looked stupidly bulky, maybe I'm remembering wrong,

Unread 27-11-2018, 10:44 AM
Arnold Muhren

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
No, he always looked too big to be a footballer to me, and I think the first picture is just flattering. Even when he was at Everton he looked stupidly bulky, maybe I'm remembering wrong,

Yup
Closed Thread