United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-05-2016, 03:37 PM
browser

wait till you meat him Irl. If you ever go full Derek bird, be sure to stop at his house on the way round. Nah, Boycie's not bad for a virgin tbf.

Seriously though, you can't take it back...its out in the ether in black and white. If your tactic is to write off every youth prospect we have after 3 games and gloat about how 'you called it from day one' when they dont perform... Then you don't get to just jump ship when one of the ones you've bemoaned the most, wins us the FA cup.

Still buzzing

Unread 22-05-2016, 03:45 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
wait till you meat him Irl. If you ever go full Derek bird, be sure to stop at his house on the way round. Nah, Boycie's not bad for a virgin tbf.

Seriously though, you can't take it back...its out in the ether in black and white. If your tactic is to write off every youth prospect we have after 3 games and gloat about how 'you called it from day one' when they dont perform... Then you don't get to just jump ship when one of the ones you've bemoaned the most, wins us the FA cup.

Still buzzing
I'll do what I like, how's that?

Unread 22-05-2016, 03:58 PM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I'll do what I like, how's that?
Hypocritical

Unread 22-05-2016, 04:07 PM
utd99

Surely one swing of a boot - however important that swing might be - isn't going to change your evaluation of a player formed over the course of a whole season. There is a difference between loving the moment and letting the moment influence your entire opinion.

Unless he improves his contribution, he won't be much use to a new manager. He admitted as much himself in the post match interview with Scholes.

Unread 22-05-2016, 04:08 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Surely one swing of a boot - however important that swing might be - isn't going to change your evaluation of a player formed over the course of a whole season. There is a difference between loving the moment and letting the moment influence your entire opinion.

Unless he improves his contribution, he won't be much use to a new manager. He admitted as much himself in the post match interview with Scholes.
He might prove to be a useful squad player. Can't take that moment away from the boy though. What a strike.

Unread 22-05-2016, 04:10 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He might prove to be a useful squad player. Can't take that moment away from the boy though. What a strike.
Absolutely.

Unread 22-05-2016, 04:29 PM
Red Al

Good for a local lad to bag the winner in the FA cup final but I just don't think he's got the consistent quality this club needs to get back to the top table of CL football.

Lee Martin mk2

Unread 22-05-2016, 05:03 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
Good for a local lad to bag the winner in the FA cup final but I just don't think he's got the consistent quality this club needs to get back to the top table of CL football.

Lee Martin mk2
He's shit but he's better than Lee Martin ffs.

Unread 22-05-2016, 05:07 PM
no fun

Quote:

Lee Martin mk2
Local ?

He's from £#%&!ing Warrington the yonner useless @#%&!

Unread 22-05-2016, 05:49 PM
thrush

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Dick.

Came on and did well yesterday, created the chance for Carrick and scored the winner, worked his arse off too. Decent squad player.
STFU you pointless £#%&! stain

Unread 22-05-2016, 06:15 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrush
STFU you pointless £#%&! stain
Whoa

Unread 22-05-2016, 06:45 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Dick.

Came on and did well yesterday, created the chance for Carrick and scored the winner, worked his arse off too. Decent squad player.

Delighted for Jesse and the perfect player to win LvG his last pot in management.

Again, Rashford wins the Quarters, Martial wins the Semis and Jesse wins the Final. United

Unread 22-05-2016, 06:49 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Delighted for Jesse and the perfect player to win LvG his last pot in management.

Again, Rashford wins the Quarters, Martial wins the Semis and Jesse wins the Final. United
Technically, Fellaini won the quarters

Unread 22-05-2016, 06:56 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Technically, Fellaini won the quarters
We all know that was all about Rashers, pal

Unread 22-05-2016, 07:03 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
He's shit but he's better than Lee Martin ffs.
I wasn't comparing him as a footballer to lee Martin my point was the cup winner will be the peak of his career as I can see him at a lower level club within 2 years if not sooner

Unread 22-05-2016, 07:07 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
I wasn't comparing him as a footballer to lee Martin my point was the cup winner will be the peak of his career as I can see him at a lower level club within 2 years if not sooner
Ideal for Leicester.

Unread 22-05-2016, 07:14 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:

Lee Martin mk2
He's a local, youth developed decent squad player. The kind of thing we'll need in a successful squad. The kind of thing we always had.

Unread 22-05-2016, 07:16 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
He's a local, youth developed decent squad player. The kind of thing we'll need in a successful squad. The kind of thing we always had.
Indeed. Thing people forget about Lingard is that he's still very inexperienced for his age. No reason he can't improve a lot over the next few years. His attitude is first class and he seems popular with the lads. Fergie would have him down as a long term squad member.

Unread 22-05-2016, 07:19 PM
no fun

You can all £#%&! off with this local %@#$&!s, he's from Warrington, practically a scouser

Unread 22-05-2016, 07:42 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
You can all £#%&! off with this local %@#$&!s, he's from Warrington, practically a scouser
Exactly.
Closed Thread