United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 19-08-2022, 09:23 AM
Sandman

I think everyone would be delighted if he was signing in addition to a player like De jong, it's that he'll be the only midfield addition that's a joke.

Unread 19-08-2022, 09:24 AM
marlo

as I always explain to my missus.

in some situations you have to take the small wins and accumulate them.

at the end of the day, we needed a experienced defensive midfielder who not only knows what he is doing but can help players like Fred and the defenders behind us. a hard bastard in the middle of the park that doesn't speak English is just what we need.
yes he isn't young but cant always win the top prize.

anyway £#%&! all that.

we have a defensive midfielder and need 2 forwards and we should have a decent season.

Unread 19-08-2022, 09:25 AM
wiganste

A genuine, exciting transfer if this actually happens.

There'll be loads of negative press regarding his age, us panic buying etc, but £#%&! them all. A world class player coming in to solve a massive problem in the squad is absolutely fantastic news

Unread 19-08-2022, 09:27 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Bellingham

If we signed any of the alternatives listed they’d be complaints. Too old. Too young. Too tall. Too short. Could have bought him two years ago. Don’t like his mother.

£#%&!ing state

Unread 19-08-2022, 09:29 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
I think everyone would be delighted if he was signing in addition to a player like De jong, it's that he'll be the only midfield addition that's a joke.
if I had to pick one id be casimero.

de jong in our team now means we just lose with him on the pitch.

Unread 19-08-2022, 09:31 AM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
if I had to pick one id be casimero.

de jong in our team now means we just lose with him on the pitch.
I'd like both tbh, our midfield is a mess.

Unread 19-08-2022, 09:32 AM
TreeFiddy

Utter shambles. Just prolongs the issues at the club by handing yet another enormous contract to an ageing player looking for a final payday. Not sure where people are finding any optimism from. You’ve obviously not being paying attention for the past 10+ years. The club is broken. It needs “open heart surgery” not another sticking plaster.

Unread 19-08-2022, 09:32 AM
silv

Quote:
Not sure if people have watched many of our games lately, but a short term solution could be exactly what we need right now.

Get some stability in he team and then start with the longer-term rebuild over successive windows.
I agree. It's all well and good having a luxury player like De Jong, but we need someone with balls in the middle of midfield to give us a platform to build on. We are soft at shit and leaking goals all over the shop. De Jong wouldn't stop that.

Unread 19-08-2022, 09:36 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
Utter shambles. Just prolongs the issues at the club by handing yet another enormous contract to an ageing player looking for a final payday. Not sure where people are finding any optimism from. You’ve obviously not being paying attention for the past 10+ years. The club is broken. It needs “open heart surgery” not another sticking plaster.
we know

Let's just crack on with McFred shall we eh?

£#%&!ing hell.

Unread 19-08-2022, 09:39 AM
shenwen

Quote:
No-one is denying that the club is a shambles but shitting on a signing like this is just stupid.

Unread 19-08-2022, 09:42 AM
Bunker Buster

.....and some fredsters are more broken than the club

Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste

There'll be loads of negative press regarding his age, us panic buying etc, but f*** them all. A world class player coming in to solve a massive problem in the squad is absolutely fantastic news
Spot on. Marlo spot on, too.

Some of the bitching and moaning on here ffs. Just wallowing in United being shit like bitches. Casemiro is probably the best CDM in the world RN; who gives a shit if he's 30. RVP was 29 and look how that went.

Clowns on here going on like we are signing £#%&!ing Akinfenwa

shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
we know

Let's just crack on with McFred shall we eh?

£#%&!ing hell.

The club is broken.

So let's make sure we don't go signing any decent players.

Unread 19-08-2022, 09:43 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

The club is broken.

So let's make sure we don't go signing any decent players.
So true.

Unread 19-08-2022, 09:43 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste

There'll be loads of negative press regarding his age, us panic buying etc, but £#%&! them all. A world class player coming in to solve a massive problem in the squad is absolutely fantastic news

Quote:
Which world class CDM would you sign instead of him then, Einstein? Name a couple of better options who we could get and would join?

I'll wait.

Unread 19-08-2022, 09:44 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
You can really feel it can't you?

"He's a good player but...

[six paragraphs of negativity]"

Unread 19-08-2022, 09:44 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Missed this. Ain't that the truth. Plastic, bitchy reds imo. United were shit when i started going to OT. Who cares. Everything in football is cyclical.

Cassie (casseh) reds

Unread 19-08-2022, 09:46 AM
windy waffles

EXACTLY the kind of player we have been crying out for, for years.

Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
frenkie dejong
Busquets
Kimmich
Verratti
declan rice
What absolute %@#$&!s.

Bunker Buster

Quote:
You can really feel it can't you?

"He's a good player but...

[six paragraphs of negativity]"
Called it out for months pal.....

Hey, I'm all for opinions and differing views, but Jesus Christ these lot are starting threads on player rumours with reasons why we don't want them, in other threads moaning we aren't buying folk....

The doomers have had the worst summer in a long long time.....