United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 03-03-2011, 03:53 PM
Ethers

Default Re: *Official* Chelsea v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Wayne Rooney Elbowed my Hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazza
MAN UTD star Chris Smalling has been banned by a hotel after inviting drunken girls to a wild all-night party – immediately after a crushing defeat.
The Red Devils ace, 21, conceded the late penalty which clinched Chelsea’s 2-1 win at Stamford Bridge on Tuesday.
He then asked the girls to his swish London hotel and partied till 4.30am, racking up a £2,400 room service bill.
Lanky Smalling invited a bunch of pals and a bevy of beauties into his sumptuous £2,000-a-night suite.
And the dozen-strong group got stuck into a noisy, booze-fuelled bash during which a wardrobe was damaged and other guests disturbed.
It only ended at 4.30am yesterday after furious hotel bosses called a halt.
Smalling – praised for his maturity by Man U boss Sir Alex Ferguson – has now been banned from staying there.
He threw the bash in his seventh-floor suite, which had a state-of-the-art sound system that belted out pop songs. They ordered burgers and fries, accompanied by bottles of vodka, wine, beer and Amaretto liqueur.
Other guests complained to staff about booming music and shrieks of laughter.
The disturbance was such that Smalling later agreed to pay for the room of the guest who had made the most complaints.

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2011/03...helsea-defeat/

Wish they would act like professional athletes FFS.

Piss off with your titanics!!!!

Unread 03-03-2011, 03:56 PM
beansy

Default Re: *Official* Chelsea v United Match Thread - Teams, Links and Wayne Rooney Elbowed my Hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Blazini
that's going to become very used on here.

Unread 03-03-2011, 03:59 PM
Tumescent Throb

disappointing form from smalling tbh

surely they could've accidentally spilt a glass of red on the carpet or something?

Unread 03-03-2011, 04:04 PM
beansy

He threw the bash in his seventh-floor suite, which had a state-of-the-art sound system that belted out pop songs. They ordered burgers and fries, accompanied by bottles of vodka, wine, beer and Amaretto liqueur.

Footballers and taste :shakehead:

Unread 03-03-2011, 04:08 PM
Serenity Now

Quote:

Unread 03-03-2011, 04:08 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

nice

recovered from the hen night hell pal?

Unread 03-03-2011, 04:26 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

nice

Unread 03-03-2011, 04:28 PM
Ethers

Quote:

nice

Was a bit miffed at being outed tbh. Thought only Marls & Cazza knew about that one

Unread 03-03-2011, 04:29 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Was a bit miffed at being outed tbh. Thought only Marls & Cazza knew about that one
my bro lives in oz now btw

btw give her a crack from me if we get beat on sunday

Unread 03-03-2011, 04:35 PM
Ethers

Quote:
my bro lives in oz now btw

btw give her a crack from me if we get beat on sunday
For reals? I still think about him, from time to time

Btw, my actual missus aint no £#%&!ing bindipping rat. No scousers, always been a rule of mine. Otherwise I'd probably have got with Newsie back in the love lamp days.

Unread 03-03-2011, 04:36 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
"i'm known as a bit of hard man"

Unread 03-03-2011, 04:38 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

Btw, my actual missus aint no £#%&!ing bindipping rat. No scousers, always been a rule of mine. Otherwise I'd probably have got with Newsie back in the love lamp days.

thought as much pal

(re vermin not newsie)

Unread 03-03-2011, 04:40 PM
Sloppy

Quote:

Unread 03-03-2011, 04:42 PM
beansy

Quote:
I was one of your biggest fans

You gave it away when you spoke 'in txt speak wen' posting as Blazini.

Unread 04-03-2011, 01:00 PM
Argentina

Quote:
Sorry mate. I thought it was well known

Did you save any of those threads from fredtissue btw? Love to read some of them and have a giggle

Unread 04-03-2011, 01:08 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
Sorry mate. I thought it was well known

Did you save any of those threads from fredtissue btw? Love to read some of them and have a giggle
Didn't save anything. Can't even get on RI these days, might still be there somewhere but I dunno. Think a few of my john.m20 threads live on though