United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-02-2011, 12:58 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
someone refused to pass to him & he turned round & asked to come off the mad @#%&!
Proper good idea when you've got scouts watching you.........It's like queueing up for 6 hours to get a britains got talent audition, walking on and pissing on amanda holdens face.

Unread 02-02-2011, 12:59 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Was he in his own half?

He knows he's not allowed the ball in his own half! :shakehead:

I like to think that if I was any good at football I'd be the same.

would be top of Fergie tamed him.

Unread 02-02-2011, 01:01 PM
Ginners

joke of a player. never gonna be utd class.

Unread 02-02-2011, 01:05 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Boss saw them last night. The goal he scored, there was a player on the outside of him in LOADS of room, the whole stadium wanting him to pass it but he didn't because "He wasn't one of the two people that he trusts"

As it happens he shot, the goalie #@&%!ed up and the ball dribbled into the net o he escaped criticism.

He is proper mental
Sounds like Con Air

Unread 02-02-2011, 02:19 PM
JakeB

He's a fat moron playing at a level he's too good for, and he's not in the same league as Nani or Valencia.

Unread 02-03-2011, 05:38 PM
Baron

Retired from international football at 21 ?

There's a top Red in there waiting to be unleashed. 15 goals, 13 assists in that tier as a show pony, he has the talent & has learnt more in 6 months playing regularly than in the rest of his career. He'll be a player, he needs to be at the right club...

Who else do we have in reserve who can even beat a player ? £#%&!ing Obertan ? @#%&! off.

Unread 02-03-2011, 05:44 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Retired from international football at 21 ?

There's a top Red in there waiting to be unleashed. 15 goals, 13 assists in that tier as a show pony, he has the talent & has learnt more in 6 months playing regularly than in the rest of his career. He'll be a player, he needs to be at the right club...

Who else do we have in reserve who can even beat a player ? £#%&!ing Obertan ? @#%&! off.
Is he a better player than Cleverley or Welbeck.

Unread 02-03-2011, 05:51 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Is he a better player than Cleverley or Welbeck.
I have literally no idea. Those two don't seem to be able to stay fit or in a side.

Welbers loan to Preston cut short by injury, showed a fine burst of games at Sunderland & promptly properly injured. Cleverly I just haven't seen week in week out anywhere since his time at Watford, he's constantly picking up knocks. His 11 goals at Watford is comparable, but it is only March & Taraabt has QPR top of the pile there after being a massive #@&%! for a while.

Don't see Taraabt taking either of their places though & what's a little competition. A squad with Welbers, Cleverly, Taraabt & in seems infinitely more palatable than one with Owen, Bebe, Obertan, Gibson & Park.

Unread 02-03-2011, 05:52 PM
J_RED

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
Proper good idea when you've got scouts watching you.........It's like queueing up for 6 hours to get a britains got talent audition, walking on and pissing on amanda holdens face.
It's a yes from me

Unread 02-03-2011, 05:56 PM
Coracao

Quote:
I have literally no idea. Those two don't seem to be able to stay fit or in a side.

Welbers loan to Preston cut short by injury, showed a fine burst of games at Sunderland & promptly properly injured. Cleverly I just haven't seen week in week out anywhere since his time at Watford, he's constantly picking up knocks. His 11 goals at Watford is comparable, but it is only March & Taraabt has QPR top of the pile there after being a massive #@&%! for a while.

Don't see Taraabt taking either of their places though & what's a little competition. A squad with Welbers, Cleverly, Taraabt & in seems infinitely more palatable than one with Owen, Bebe, Obertan, Gibson & Park.
We already have;

Nani, Giggs, Valencia, Park, Cleverley, Welbeck, Morrison.

All likely to be vying for 2 positions next season.

Not sure why you have included Park with those idiots. Probably a player who this lad could learn a lot from if he wants to make anything of his career.

Unread 02-03-2011, 06:05 PM
borsuk

park is a fantastic player, been sorely missed.

Unread 02-03-2011, 06:18 PM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
I would £#%&!ing love to do that. Shake the drips on her an all.

Unread 02-03-2011, 07:25 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
We already have;

Nani, Giggs, Valencia, Park, Cleverley, Welbeck, Morrison.

All likely to be vying for 2 positions next season.

Not sure why you have included Park with those idiots. Probably a player who this lad could learn a lot from if he wants to make anything of his career.
Personally I don't see adding a 21 year old as talented as him as an issue on top of what we have. As options go, he'd be a cheap exciting one. If we sack off the dross & replace it with a wealth of talented youngsters I'm not gonna complain. Welbeck will be up front, Giggs who knows but he's to be used sparingly surely as his recent injury shows, Valencia is yet to return from his serious injury, Park is a different proposition as he's a defensive advanced forward (that bores me to tears but I see his value regardless) who knows about - as far as that goes Nani is the only instant first choice on the team sheet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
park is a fantastic player, been sorely missed.
10 wins, 2 losses & 2 draws I think in his time away... the only way we missed him was to relieve the pressure from Giggs. I'm not going over his value again, I know what he brings to the side, it's just not exciting & our utterly uninspiring season would not be illuminated by his presence. Nothing more or less.
Closed Thread