United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-01-2011, 11:29 AM
carlosartorial

Default Re: Adel Taraabt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Bebe can cross the ball higher than anyone else so that's bound to come in handy for getting rid of any birds that are nesting at the top of the north stand.

Unread 04-01-2011, 11:34 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
Would you rather have him for £1m or whatever he cost or Bebe / The Heed / anyone else that cost considerably more? He'd still only command about £4m I reckon as he's so unpolished.
Exactly. If he's a bit of loon who fancies himself them all the better his chances of feeling comfortable on the OT stage I reckon.

Unread 04-01-2011, 11:35 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
More of a luxury than an entire team that over perfrormed massively the season before and will be the primest example of an entire team to suffer second season syndrome since Ipswich?
I didn't say Blackpool would be perfect for him.

Unread 04-01-2011, 11:36 AM
Zorg

United players are supposed to be a bit mentally unhinged imo.

Unread 04-01-2011, 11:38 AM
Lok

I like nut cases. I'd have been chuffed if we'd signed Balotelli. Clearly a loon but he'd be exciting/funny to watch.

At £4m Tarman would be an interesting signing. Don't think QPR would let him go for that sort of money and I doubt Fergie could be bothered with the hassle.

Unread 04-01-2011, 12:14 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
More of a luxury than an entire team that over perfrormed massively the season before and will be the primest example of an entire team to suffer second season syndrome since Ipswich?
Also Reading in 2007-08, of course. And Birmingham this season aren't doing a bad job, either

Unread 04-01-2011, 12:20 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
My QPR fan boss reckons he's the best thing since sliced bread WHEN his head head is in order.

When it isn't he reckons it's like watching a tempetuos version of early Ronaldo

Reckon Fergie could look after him
and just like ronaldo he dreams of playing in spain

value.

Unread 04-01-2011, 12:23 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem
and just like ronaldo he dreams of playing in spain

value.

I've got to admit there is something about him I quite like.

Someone in one of the top leagues in Europe will take a punt on him in the summer I expect

Unread 04-01-2011, 12:41 PM
borsuk

be a cracking lad to have on the bench with half an hour to go, just send him on with no instructions, "do what you like lad, get us a goal"

Unread 04-01-2011, 12:48 PM
Menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Doesn't have the same hunger as Bebe.
Not many people do tbf.

He's gone weeks without a hot meal.

Unread 04-01-2011, 01:28 PM
Coracao

When are we signing Lee Trundle?

Unread 04-01-2011, 01:32 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
When are we signing Lee Trundle?
He's a bit old now tbf.

Unread 30-01-2011, 10:39 PM
plopborsky

http://www.football365.com/story/0,1...710670,00.html

TAARABT CLAIMS MAN UNITED INTEREST
Posted 30/01/11 12:49EmailPrintSave

Npower Ch'ship Winner 10/11 Win Outright: Q.P.R 4/5
QPR midfielder Adel Taarabt believes he could soon be on his way to Manchester United.

The playmaker has caught the eye this season in helping Rangers to the top of the Championship table after struggling to make the grade during a three-year stint at Tottenham.

Taarabt is not short on confidence, though, and has already set his sights on returning at the very summit.

He claims a switch to Premier League leaders Manchester United could be on the cards, with discussions regarding a deal already opened.

"Nothing is official yet," Taarabt said in The People.

"I had discussions about my transfer after my performance against Coventry.

"I'm ready to go to Manchester United.

"We'll see later in the season, as I'm hoping to reach the promotion target with my current club QPR.

"I like England, so I am not against the idea of continuing my career at United."

Unread 30-01-2011, 10:44 PM
Whalefish

Wow the times just get more exciting.

Unread 02-02-2011, 01:36 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Queens Park Rangers boss Neil Warnock has told Adel Taarabt to forget thinking about a possible move to Manchester United.

The Moroccan playmaker recently claimed United were keeping tabs on his progress at Loftus Road.

Former Tottenham man Taarabt has been in scintillating form for QPR this season, helping them to the top of the Championship.

Warnock claims United came to watch Taarabt during last weekend's goalless draw at Hull City when the skilful attacker showed his moody side as he bickered with his team-mates and asked to be substituted during the first half of the game.

Rangers chief Warnock has warned Taarabt he may have blown his chance of a move to United and he is delighted as it means he will end up staying at Loftus Road.

"He let himself down on Saturday," said Warnock.

"United came to watch him and he had a strop. I said on the bus that's done that, hasn't it?

"He can forget about joining United. I'm delighted because it means we've no chance of losing him now."

Unread 02-02-2011, 01:39 PM
dunk

Thumbs up Re: Adel Taraabt

Quote:
Warnock claims United came to watch Taarabt during last weekend's goalless draw at Hull City when the skilful attacker showed his moody side as he bickered with his team-mates and asked to be substituted during the first half of the game.
wtf

Mad as a bag of frogs.

Unread 02-02-2011, 01:43 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
wtf

Mad as a bag of frogs.
someone refused to pass to him & he turned round & asked to come off the mad @#%&!

Unread 02-02-2011, 01:49 PM
dunk

Quote:
someone refused to pass to him & he turned round & asked to come off the mad @#%&!
Was he in his own half?

He knows he's not allowed the ball in his own half! :shakehead:

Unread 02-02-2011, 01:50 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Boss saw them last night. The goal he scored, there was a player on the outside of him in LOADS of room, the whole stadium wanting him to pass it but he didn't because "He wasn't one of the two people that he trusts"

As it happens he shot, the goalie #@&%!ed up and the ball dribbled into the net o he escaped criticism.

He is proper mental

Unread 02-02-2011, 01:55 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Boss saw them last night. The goal he scored, there was a player on the outside of him in LOADS of room, the whole stadium wanting him to pass it but he didn't because "He wasn't one of the two people that he trusts"

As it happens he shot, the goalie #@&%!ed up and the ball dribbled into the net o he escaped criticism.

He is proper mental
Sounds like Nani
Closed Thread