United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 10-09-2012, 12:03 PM
Kingy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingy
From this season you can then downgrade on a match by match basis...for whatever stand you want...
My dad doesn't want to go to every game this season so I'm doing this with my kids in K stand for any games he doesn't want to go to. United will issue a paper ticket for my kid and credit my creditcard with the difference for the cheaper ticket. The seat then defaults back to my dad for the next match ... unless I phone and alter it again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
That actually sounds very £#%&!ing reasonable of the @#%&!s to do this.
Just as an update - Have now swapped Galatasaray home and Newcastle home (Capital Cup) mid week games over from my Dad to the kids.
Full price paid is credited to your card, then re-charged at £12.36 (Junior member @ £12 + 3% piss take booking fee). Paper tickets to be sent in the post.

Unread 10-09-2012, 12:26 PM
Withers

Cheers mate, was wondering how, exactly, it was going to work.

Ssg2, how are the seats? The lad enjoying it?

Unread 12-09-2012, 04:40 PM
lookingforeric

Ticket News - Come to Old Trafford for a viewing of available Season Ticket seats!
We understand that committing to a Season Ticket in an unfamiliar area, without experiencing the view of the pitch can seem like a risky decision. Based on this feedback, we recently invited some locally based supporters to view our available Season Ticket seats and those who came found this service extremely helpful.
Our staff were able to point out specific seats in different areas which are available to buy and supporters had the opportunity to check the view of the pitch from these seats first hand.* Although sales are up on last year, we do have a limited number of Season Tickets remaining and we would like to offer you the opportunity to come and view these seats from 11am on Sunday 23 September.
To register your interest in this viewing you just need to call 0161 868 8000 before Wednesday 19 September – please note places will be reserved on a first come, first served basis.
After the viewing you will be able to watch our away fixture vs. Liverpool (kick-off 1:30pm) live on TV screens here at Old Trafford over a couple of drinks and some snacks with our compliments.
We look forward to seeing you on Sunday 23rd.

Mega cringe!

Unread 12-09-2012, 04:42 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingforeric
Ticket News - Come to Old Trafford for a viewing of available Season Ticket seats!
We understand that committing to a Season Ticket in an unfamiliar area, without experiencing the view of the pitch can seem like a risky decision. Based on this feedback, we recently invited some locally based supporters to view our available Season Ticket seats and those who came found this service extremely helpful.
Our staff were able to point out specific seats in different areas which are available to buy and supporters had the opportunity to check the view of the pitch from these seats first hand.* Although sales are up on last year, we do have a limited number of Season Tickets remaining and we would like to offer you the opportunity to come and view these seats from 11am on Sunday 23 September.
To register your interest in this viewing you just need to call 0161 868 8000 before Wednesday 19 September – please note places will be reserved on a first come, first served basis.
After the viewing you will be able to watch our away fixture vs. Liverpool (kick-off 1:30pm) live on TV screens here at Old Trafford over a couple of drinks and some snacks with our compliments.
We look forward to seeing you on Sunday 23rd.

Mega cringe!
Didn't they do it for the Southampton game too?

Unread 12-09-2012, 04:47 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:

Unread 12-09-2012, 05:03 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial

Maybe he just hasn't it yet, I await his reply.

Unread 14-05-2013, 04:36 PM
elephantstone

who else is renewing? Noel is.

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Fe...ign=ST+Renewal

Unread 14-05-2013, 04:54 PM
puressence

i got my first league match ticket book in 1982 does this count

Unread 14-05-2013, 05:55 PM
elephantstone

yeah and you only had it for one season

Unread 14-05-2013, 06:59 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
I fully expect SSG2 will definitely be getting ST's next season.

Unread 14-05-2013, 08:41 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
I fully expect SSG2 will definitely be getting ST's next season.

I imagine until about 12th of August he will definitely be getting them this season.

Bleating last week that he feels like he let his son down.

Erm guess what, you feel like that because you did.

Unread 14-05-2013, 08:51 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Quote:

Unread 15-05-2013, 02:58 AM
ryanMUFC

Is there any point to the gold,silver and bronze scheme?

Unread 15-05-2013, 05:11 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
Is there any point to the gold,silver and bronze scheme?
if you've been following United for the last ten years, yes. Otherwise, no.

Unread 15-05-2013, 07:07 AM
elephantstone

I'm renewing as I am Manu mental

Unread 15-05-2013, 09:15 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:

I imagine until about 12th of August he will definitely be getting them this season.

Nice on #@&%!

Unread 15-05-2013, 09:44 AM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
if you've been following United for the last ten years, yes. Otherwise, no.
Mines a 'Gold' season ticket this year, what difference will it make?

Unread 15-05-2013, 09:52 AM
forwardirektion

Quote:
You get to wave it in people with silver and red ones faces and scream "I'm better than you"

Unread 15-05-2013, 09:56 AM
elephantstone

the ticket office have already sent me a text and an email and the season isnt over so expect that to go in to overdrive in the next few weeks. I know 2 lads who sit near me who arent renewing, for some it feels like its a commitment rather than something you are supposed to enjoy.

Unread 15-05-2013, 10:04 AM
believe

Quote:
it means you're from Japan.
Closed Thread