Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 25-04-2024, 09:19 PM
Vedder

Modern football

Unread 25-04-2024, 09:20 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
That's exactly why City are going to saunter off with their 4th title in a row. Every team they come up against just does a £#%&!ing Lidl version of what they do. See Brighton tonight as a prime example. Trying to out play Manchester City at their own game using vastly inferior players. My god I'll bet Guardiola can't believe his £#%&!ing luck.

They're not going to drop another point until they've sealed the title. They've got Forest, Wolves, Fulham, West Ham and £#%&!ing Spurs. It's done. They'll coast to victory in all of them and i'll be surprised if any of those teams even make them work for it.

Arsenal have done as well as you can reasonably expect, Liverpool aren't what they were... but let's face it the £#%&!ing league this season has been a complete shit show. The ones who should be thoroughly ashamed are the likes of Chelsea, Newcastle and Manchester United. We ourselves have been an absolute joke and have handed City 6 points without so much as a £#%&!ing whimper of resistance.

The clubs who should be rising to the challenge with all the resources at their disposal have been appalling.
Yep. Sky trying to make out that it’s a three horse race, but we’re all really just waiting to city to kick on after a slip from the others. We got that last week and that’s the last ‘twist’ we’ll get. Arsenal, as you say, have done well, but they’ll blink again and city will be there to take advantage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder View Post
There you go. Sums it up.

Unread 25-04-2024, 09:22 PM
no fun

Unread 25-04-2024, 09:24 PM
Dr Stranger

This is abject stuff from Brighton. Good job they’re a breath of fresh air.

Unread 25-04-2024, 09:25 PM
NedKelly

I’ve enjoyed not watching this.

Unread 25-04-2024, 09:33 PM
Bunker Buster

When are we sacking Erik for this massive £#%&!ing fraud at Brighton ?

Unread 25-04-2024, 09:39 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster View Post
When are we sacking Erik for this massive £#%&!ing fraud at Brighton ?
Even we’re not daft enough to do that. Media seems to be bigging him up, but telling that Liverpool and Bayern both need managers and are nowhere near him

And he looks like a #@&%!

Unread 25-04-2024, 09:42 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger View Post
Even we’re not daft enough to do that. Media seems to be bigging him up, but telling that Liverpool and Bayern both need managers and are nowhere near him

And he looks like a #@&%!
I know the last couple certainly have, and the baldy slot one does too, but I’m not sure that’s all Liverpool look for in a manager.

Unread 28-04-2024, 06:51 PM
armchair

He's had a lot of injuries.