United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-01-2018, 01:56 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
It would be £#%&!ing funny. City fans at football last night scoffing at United's interest and chances of signing him.. Get him and stick him in the reserves.
Did the same with rvp rumours didnt they, bitches.

Hope this time you won't be anti alexis and say we should sign arda turan instead or something.

Unread 12-01-2018, 01:58 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Another stat (sky just showed it), since he joined only a couple of other players have been involved in more goals than him...

If you can't see the quality of a player like Sanchez then you might as well just give up.

Woody did it!
Involved how, Sky has that American tendency to invent new stats to prove a point it's trying to make, you could say that a player who played every game for the highest scoring team in the league every year has been involved in more goals than anyone else, like giving a medal to the bloke who played 10 minutes at the end of 15 games in a title winning season. All I know is Premier League and UEFA Stats show him with 11 more assists than Lukaku since arriving in England, and that's with Larry Leadfoot trying to assist the likes of James McCarthy and Aaron Lennon.

if you can't recognise quality deeper than "Blokes Who Were Really Shit Hot in Italy and Spain 5 Years or more ago" I can't help you chief.

Unread 12-01-2018, 02:03 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
Think I'll post all the bed rep I recieved when I started this thread. My time will come nqat.
just repped you pal xx

Unread 12-01-2018, 02:12 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
You haven't seen Bakayoko play lately have you? (Or Matic tbh)
I've seen both of them. a lot.

and, whilst I may have indulged in some bombastic hyperbole, the fact remains that bakayoko looks ineffective and a loose cannon against any half-decent team and matic.... whilst admittedly looking completely knackered atm.... has (with de gea) saved us from mid-table mediocrity. would not swap them. soz.

Unread 12-01-2018, 02:13 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
I've been quiet, no?

Must say I am ambivalent, Ozil has been my transfer junkie main focus. Money is money. Who cares if he's expensive for an old guy, is he expensive? Look at the prices today. Lets not pretend we wouldn't all laugh our c**ks off if Alexis rocks up at United. Would send a big message tbf.
£25m.

Probably not when you've dross in the championship going for £10-£20m

Unread 12-01-2018, 02:18 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
Involved how, Sky has that American tendency to invent new stats to prove a point it's trying to make, you could say that a player who played every game for the highest scoring team in the league every year has been involved in more goals than anyone else, like giving a medal to the bloke who played 10 minutes at the end of 15 games in a title winning season. All I know is Premier League and UEFA Stats show him with 11 more assists than Lukaku since arriving in England, and that's with Larry Leadfoot trying to assist the likes of James McCarthy and Aaron Lennon.

if you can't recognise quality deeper than "Blokes Who Were Really Shit Hot in Italy and Spain 5 Years or more ago" I can't help you chief.
Involved as in goals scored or created I guess ...

So let me get this right, you're unhappy that we're linked to a quality player while Arsenal are linked to a kid playing in France?

Obviously there's huge doubts whether any if it is true, but that's your problem with this?

Unread 12-01-2018, 02:19 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Did the same with rvp rumours didnt they, bitches.

Hope this time you won't be anti alexis and say we should sign arda turan instead or something.
He's an old man ffs.

We do desperately need a CM or 2 though, and as we know, I'm not a fan of signing old men on the wane...

Unread 12-01-2018, 02:27 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He's an old man ffs.

We do desperately need a CM or 2 though, and as we know, I'm not a fan of signing old men on the wane...
oriol romeu is 26.

Unread 12-01-2018, 02:53 PM
TheFatGoth

Unread 12-01-2018, 02:55 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth

Toulouse have joined the chase Heady days

Unread 12-01-2018, 02:57 PM
Sparky***

Jesus christ.

Unread 12-01-2018, 02:58 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
just repped you pal xx
Cheers hun x

Unread 12-01-2018, 02:59 PM
ZiggyStardust

Still don't believe it but interesting comments by Wenger today

Quote:
On United’s move for Sanchez, he said: “Look, honestly, I cannot tell you much more at the moment about this situation. Nothing is really concrete at the moment. Is there truth in it? You conclude that. You could say that at the moment. It’s not that I don’t want to inform you. I don’t want to give you wrong information and, at the moment, I must say nothing is decided one way or the other.”

Wenger added: “Is Alexis replaceable in the way that we find exactly the same players? Certainly not. But there’s always a way to find a different balance. Alexis is an exceptional football player, he’s a world-class player and, if that happens [he leaves], we have to find a different balance in the team.”

Wenger said Arsenal were “on the market” for new signings and they have shown an interest in the Bordeaux attacker Malcom. “He’s a good player but at the moment nothing is happening there,” Wenger said. “We are not on that case at the moment.”

Unread 12-01-2018, 03:07 PM
puressence

I’m hearing 5pm Jose it’s gonna be different. He ha a lines prepared reguarding historic clubs and the others ...

Unread 12-01-2018, 03:10 PM
Jethro

This has made me have a butchers through the thread before RVP signed. Some of you daft £#%&!ers

Quote:
If rvp came in and took welbecks place I would £#%&! football off .
Quote:
Hope your right. He is a luxury we simply can't afford.
Quote:
No chance of it happening guys, 29 years old soon, City would put up £200k+ wages for him etc.
I'll reserve naming names.

Unread 12-01-2018, 03:11 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
This has made me have a butchers through the thread before RVP signed. Some of you daft £#%&!ers
link

Unread 12-01-2018, 03:13 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
link
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showth...bin+Van+Persie

Have fun

Unread 12-01-2018, 03:17 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
borsuk

Unread 12-01-2018, 03:19 PM
My Name is Heath

So is Sanchez coming?

Yesterday I thought it was %@#$&!s but now, it does make sense - especially if Jesus is not as badly injured as first thought.

Unread 12-01-2018, 03:20 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
So is Sanchez coming?

Yesterday I thought it was %@#$&!s but now, it does make sense - especially if Jesus is not as badly injured as first thought.
No.
Closed Thread