United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-01-2011, 08:17 PM
Switching Off

Default Re: so which of these shite matches is most worth watching while i do the ironing?

Stevenage having volleys form the corner of the box now, exhibition stuff

Unread 08-01-2011, 08:25 PM
Grimson

Default Re: so which of these shite matches is most worth watching while i do the ironing?

hahahaha

Barton gets one back, Stevenage just go score another. Game over.

Unread 08-01-2011, 08:26 PM
Switching Off

Unread 08-01-2011, 08:26 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
hardly shite games.
tbh wonks i tried the everton game, the villa game and the arsenal game and they were all £#%&!ing shit.

enjoying watching newcastle get pissed all over though

Unread 08-01-2011, 08:34 PM
carlosartorial

Has a fan just sparked out a Stevenage player at the end?

Unread 08-01-2011, 08:36 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Has a fan just sparked out a Stevenage player at the end?
just rewound & it really looks like he did ?!

Unread 08-01-2011, 08:38 PM
andyroo

Geordies, mackems and Boro all out

Unread 08-01-2011, 08:44 PM
carlosartorial

http://yfrog.com/n27jxz

Unread 08-01-2011, 08:46 PM
The Mull

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Belting right hook tbf snidey @#%&!

Unread 08-01-2011, 08:47 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Dirty bastard.

Unread 08-01-2011, 08:48 PM
Baron

decent shot

Unread 08-01-2011, 08:53 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

That's not going to go unpunished.

Unread 08-01-2011, 08:55 PM
Tronics

Unread 08-01-2011, 08:57 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

A load of people saw it then ran after him, I wonder what happened to him?

Unread 08-01-2011, 09:12 PM
£#%&! KFC

Warnock called Diouf a sewer rat for laughing when one of the QPR playeers broke his leg

Warnock fumed: "Mackie’s broken both bones, his tibia and fibula.
“The lads were furious with El-Hadji Diouf, Mackie had broken his leg and he is calling him all sorts on the pitch.There was no need to put the finger up and call Jamie a disgrace when he is lying on the ground and even the Blackburn people were embarrassed.
“I can’t abide people like Diouf, I don’t know why he wants to take on the world every week.

“For many years I have thought he was the gutter type I was going to call him a sewer rat but that might be insulting to sewer rats”

£#%&!ing hate that Diouf @#%&!

Unread 09-01-2011, 12:39 AM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
tbh wonks i tried the everton game, the villa game and the arsenal game and they were all £#%&!ing shit.

enjoying watching newcastle get pissed all over though
i love the cup.
giant killing is the %@#$&!s

Unread 09-01-2011, 01:59 AM
Part 36 Offer

kyle walker and albrighton will both be very good players imo
Closed Thread