United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-01-2011, 04:14 PM
Tumescent Throb

Default Re: Which United players do you 'miss'

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Great player & I'd have him back like a shot, but I'm not sure he epitomises everything a United player should be
However, just for a change Luffy took the opportunity in a thread about ex-players to have a pop at Rooney
it's going to be a very very short list if you strictly adhere to a criteria that includes only scholes and giggs in the current side though. if luffy thinks having the world's best and most effective player at that time in the shirt is a good enough reason to cut ronaldo a bit of slack then that's fine by me.

Unread 08-01-2011, 04:15 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
I don't miss any of them. They're footballers ffs.

Miss them.
ooooh, you're so cooly nonchalant.

Unread 08-01-2011, 04:51 PM
carlosartorial

Thumbs up Re: Which United players do you 'miss'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
ooooh, you're so cooly nonchalant.
Damn right mother£#%&!er.

Unread 08-01-2011, 04:58 PM
Part 36 Offer

Cantona - The King was a joy to watch, on and off the ball. Still not given the praise he deserved for what he did for us. He just had everything; touch, vision and creativity in abundance. Unbelievable finisher, too. Loved United and still does. Absolute legend. Ronaldo doesn't even come close.

I dread to think what i'm gonna do to myself when Giggsy finally calls it a day :suicide:

Unread 08-01-2011, 05:07 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
you do know about the other Simon Davies right
Plays for Fulham.

Unread 08-01-2011, 06:13 PM
Baldy

Cristiano Ronaldo.
Carlos Tevez.