United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-01-2011, 01:53 PM
Harri Jaffa

Default I'll be gutted if Beckham lines up against us for Spurs

Maybe not quite Top Red enough for all of you, but if he does i'll be genuinely upset

Unread 07-01-2011, 01:54 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Maybe not quite Top Red enough for all of you, but if he does i'll be genuinely upset
He won't!

Unread 07-01-2011, 01:55 PM
Ginners

genuinely upset? ffs

Unread 07-01-2011, 01:55 PM
Bunker Buster

I'd wish him all the best in whatever he does....football wise.

He has the upmost respect for united on and off the pitch.

What will be, will be...

:heartDB7

Unread 07-01-2011, 01:58 PM
Brenner

Quote:
Was you genuinely upset when he played against us for Meelan?

Unread 07-01-2011, 01:59 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenner
Was you genuinely upset when he played against us for Meelan?
It was a shame that shot he had didn't go in, would've been a great moment in a game that was dead and buried.

Unread 07-01-2011, 01:59 PM
borsuk

standing ovation

Unread 07-01-2011, 02:00 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

What will be, will be...

You finished work? COD??

Unread 07-01-2011, 02:00 PM
toseeunited

It'll be like Milan, it was good to see him playing back at OT imo.

At least he's gone to a club that he has links with (think the first game he went to watch was at WHL with his Grandfather) who's a big Spurs fan

Unread 07-01-2011, 02:01 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
You finished work? COD??

no, not yet pal.

Home about half 5....

-------------------------------

as dunk said, i was willing him to score when he came back with Milan...Would have been nice...Nice, yep...Nicey.

Unread 07-01-2011, 02:03 PM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

What will be, will be...

Can't argue with this tbf but I see your point Jaff, its easier watching him against us for another foreign team but not a prem team.

either way, he loves us and doesnt hide it so ....as above.

What will be will be...

:sofacuddleDB7:

Unread 07-01-2011, 02:11 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligiousRed
Can't argue with this tbf but I see your point Jaff, its easier watching him against us for another foreign team but not a prem team.

either way, he loves us and doesnt hide it so ....as above.

What will be will be...

:sofacuddleDB7:

Unread 07-01-2011, 02:12 PM
The Watcher

He got an unbelievable reception at OT last season and rightly so. Similar story at San Siro from the travelling Reds (“Fergie Fergie sign him up” ). Shame he couldn’t do another stint at AC Milan, just won’t seem right watching him play for another English club.

Slightly disappointed we didn’t get him back on loan. I’d have loved to see him, Scholes and Giggs all playing for us again

Unread 07-01-2011, 02:13 PM
Cream

Quote:
what, even though he's not genuinely upset himself?

Beckham is all about Beckham, good luck to him and all that, but he's not a caring sharing type of fella.

If he'd have stood up and said 'I picked that scarf up in solidarity with the fans, no matter the rights and wrongs of the issue, I'm all about the fans me', I'd have the utmost respect for him.

Instead he said 'I didn't know what it meant and it's none of my business'. Fair enough.

he's the Ginners of ex reds. I don't hate him, he's contributed a lot on the field, but he's a money obsessed narcissist and therefore could never hurt my feelings.

Harri Jaffa: Cantona
Ginners: Brand Becks

Unread 07-01-2011, 02:14 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem

Beckham is all about Beckham, good luck to him and all that, but he's not a caring sharing type of fella.

If he'd have stood up and said 'I picked that scarf up in solidarity with the fans, no matter the rights and wrongs of the issue, I'm all about the fans me', I'd have the utmost respect for him.

Instead he said 'I didn't know what it meant and it's none of my business'. Fair enough.

he's the Ginners of ex reds. I don't hate him, he's contributed a lot on the field, but he's a money obsessed narcissist and therefore could never hurt my feelings.

ill take that as a compliment

Unread 07-01-2011, 02:15 PM
toseeunited

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
He got an unbelievable reception at OT last season and rightly so. Similar story at San Siro from the travelling Reds (“Fergie Fergie sign him up” ). Shame he couldn’t do another stint at AC Milan, just won’t seem right watching him play for another English club.

Slightly disappointed we didn’t get him back on loan. I’d have loved to see him, Scholes and Giggs all playing for us again
top night!

Unread 07-01-2011, 02:16 PM
Pop

Couldn't give a shite what he does tbh.

Giggs or Scholes lining out against Utd on the other hand

Unread 07-01-2011, 02:22 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher

We could've signed St. Nick as well, probably still more use than Gibbo

Unread 07-01-2011, 02:26 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem

I can live with that

Other than that, maybe i'll be upset because he isn't and is prepared to play for another PL club.

Just isn't right

Obviously not on a par with Scholes lining up for Citeh etc etc

Unread 07-01-2011, 02:28 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
top night!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
We could've signed St. Nick as well, probably still more use than Gibbo
Yea, let’s get Nic back from Hong Kong!