United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-01-2011, 01:45 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Default Re: Rooney "could" be fit for Sunday and Lindergaardenetikuus is available

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
No. Never did. Don't really watch it.

Oh, but Fuzzy, I forgot to mention - the jerk store called......

Unread 07-01-2011, 02:14 PM
Harri Jaffa

Default Re: Rooney "could" be fit for Sunday and Lindergaardenetikuus is available

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Fergie seems reluctant to use Anderson and Fletcher as a twol.
I don't understand that - They were magnificent against City at home last season.

Unread 07-01-2011, 02:15 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Hmmm, that's confusing. Brainhurts. I'm pulling my Inception face.
Inception made you're brain hurt?

Explains a lot tbf ficko

Unread 07-01-2011, 02:38 PM
thatsfuctit

I beg your pardon - i never promised you a Lindegaarden

Unread 07-01-2011, 03:00 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Inception made you're brain hurt?

Explains a lot tbf ficko
It did....not with it's wacky, needlessly convoluted dream-within-a-dream nonsense, you see, more by making me wonder, for 2 and a half hours, why Chris Nolan is being such a massive smart-arse and why Hans Zimmer's excellent score was pointlessly playing over simple exchanges of dialogue and not just dramatic bits.

But hey-ho, that's a conversation for another day. Now, what were we talking about? Erm......oh yeah, stay the £#%&! off my lawn, Harri!!

Unread 07-01-2011, 03:26 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
I beg your pardon - i never promised you a Lindegaarden

YouTube - Kon Kan - I Beg Your Pardon
I always wondered where New Order got their inspiration from

Unread 07-01-2011, 03:28 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
It did....not with it's wacky, needlessly convoluted dream-within-a-dream nonsense, you see, more by making me wonder, for 2 and a half hours, why Chris Nolan is being such a massive smart-arse and why Hans Zimmer's excellent score was pointlessly playing over simple exchanges of dialogue and not just dramatic bits.

But hey-ho, that's a conversation for another day. Now, what were we talking about? Erm......oh yeah, stay the £#%&! off my lawn, Harri!!

Humble apolgies

Unread 07-01-2011, 03:55 PM
PaulParkers

Exclamation Re: Rooney "could" be fit for Sunday and Lindergaardenetikuus is available

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
I don't think Ferie will risk Rooney after the problems of bringing him back early last season. Probably save him for Spurs.

Not sure on midfield. Fletcher should probably play, but that would mean no Anderson. Fergie seems reluctant to use Anderson and Fletcher as a two, I suspect as neither are great users of the ball.
Nor is Carrick anymore

Unread 07-01-2011, 04:12 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
Nor is Carrick anymore
What is that in your av?
Closed Thread