United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-01-2011, 01:01 PM
antonin jablonsky

Default Re: Rooney "could" be fit for Sunday and Lindergaardenetikuus is available

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Yeah, suppose you're right. It's not the same side and they are pretty £#%&!ing shite.
Oh jeebus, we're £#%&!ed now, Fuzzles is ninting at positivity.

Unread 07-01-2011, 01:03 PM
borsuk

Default Re: Rooney "could" be fit for Sunday and Lindergaardenetikuus is available

think anderson and carrick have played well together. wouldn't mind fletcher for carrick.

Unread 07-01-2011, 01:04 PM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
After Ferie's gone on about playing a full-strength team I'm 100% certain Owen, Neville and O'Shea will start.

DOOMED.
Should be enough to see off the scouse

Unread 07-01-2011, 01:04 PM
Ginners

Quote:
4-4-2 generally hasn't worked well against liverpool.

Ginners, that's our best side . Sans Scholes
rooney left wing and carrick that deep? dont think so jose

Unread 07-01-2011, 01:06 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
rooney left wing and carrick that deep? dont think so jose
If we had someone to play left wing forward then I'd have Rooney up front instead of berbs. Carrick is the best screener we have. That's his best position. New to football???

Unread 07-01-2011, 01:08 PM
Ginners

Quote:
If we had someone to play left wing forward then I'd have Rooney up front instead of berbs. Carrick is the best screener we have. That's his best position. New to football???
ffs

Unread 07-01-2011, 01:08 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
With Anderson's stamina issues I'd like Fletcher's engine in a 2.
I wouldn't indentify that as a particular concern. He's been our best midfielder in recent weeks, usually next to Carrick. Even if he only lasts 70-80 minutes, if it's a 70-80 minutes that's pivotal in putting us in a winning position, then I'll take it.

Carrick protects the full backs areas well on the counter attack too. I think that's important against Torres. I'd go with Carrick, but ofcourse I wouldn't be disappointed to see Fletcher there either. Played well the other night and is a big game player. Even tempted to play all three at the expense of Giggs too.

Unread 07-01-2011, 01:11 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Good point JC about starting well. It's an early kick off; ergo we won't start playing until about 79 minutes in.

By then they'll be 2/3 nill up.

Unread 07-01-2011, 01:12 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
I wouldn't indentify that as a particular concern. He's been our best midfielder in recent weeks, usually next to Carrick. Even if he only lasts 70-80 minutes, if it's a 70-80 minutes that's pivotal in putting us in a winning position, then I'll take it.

Carrick protects the full backs areas well on the counter attack too. I think that's important against Torres. I'd go with Carrick, but ofcourse I wouldn't be disappointed to see Fletcher there either. Played well the other night and is a big game player. Even tempted to play all three at the expense of Giggs too.
The West Brom 3?

Unread 07-01-2011, 01:21 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
The West Brom 3?
Brunt, Dorrans and Moore?

No, I'd stick with our players.......Ha, I'm so funny. Anyway, now that you're all relaxed: Yes, West Brom was poor, but I think that was the exception rather than the rule. Being afraid of Neville behind them and Obertan next to them won't have helped. Fletcher wouldn't be stuck on the right this time either. And that pitch was awful. And you should shut up, stupid.

Fuzzy, 2-0 down with ten to go? I reckon you'd take that here and now.

Unread 07-01-2011, 01:25 PM
History

Quote:

No, I'd stick with our players.......Ha, I'm so funny. Anyway, now that you're all relaxed: Yes, West Brom was poor, but I think that was the exception rather than the rule. Being afraid of Neville behind them and Obertan next to them won't have helped. Fletcher wouldn't be stuck on the right this time either. And that pitch was awful. And you should shut up, stupid.

Unread 07-01-2011, 01:28 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:

I agree. well apart from you being funny.

Unread 07-01-2011, 01:30 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

At least if we lose Roy'll keep his job.

Unread 07-01-2011, 01:31 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
I agree. well apart from you being funny.
Well, Young Man, apparently History disagrees with you. He's like an entire £#%&!in' subject and shit.

I'll also have you know that I know up to and including four jokes. Some of them I can even tell.

Unread 07-01-2011, 01:32 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Well, Young Man, apparently History disagrees with you. He's like an entire £#%&!in' subject and shit.

I'll also have you know that I know up to and including four jokes. Some of them I can even tell.
Did you ever see that Seinfeld when George learns to leave on a high?

Unread 07-01-2011, 01:32 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:

So, you used to be funny.

Unread 07-01-2011, 01:34 PM
Coracao

I don't think Ferie will risk Rooney after the problems of bringing him back early last season. Probably save him for Spurs.

Not sure on midfield. Fletcher should probably play, but that would mean no Anderson. Fergie seems reluctant to use Anderson and Fletcher as a two, I suspect as neither are great users of the ball.

Unread 07-01-2011, 01:35 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Did you ever see that Seinfeld when George learns to leave on a high?
No. Never did. Don't really watch it.

Oh, but Fuzzy, I forgot to mention - the jerk store called......

Unread 07-01-2011, 01:35 PM
antonin jablonsky

Moops!!!!!

Unread 07-01-2011, 01:36 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
So, you used to be funny.
Hmmm, that's confusing. Brainhurts. I'm pulling my Inception face.
Closed Thread