United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-01-2011, 12:13 PM
PaulParkers

Default Rooney "could" be fit for Sunday and Lindergaardenetikuus is available

Although if VDS isnt fit PIG will play

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...639534,00.html

Presuming Rooney starts, would you pick Berbs or Pea? Genuinely interested on your thoughts...on the one hand Berbs is the PL top scorer and bagged a trick of the hat against them last time round but on the other most people on here hate him

And Cheech is lovely.

Unread 07-01-2011, 12:14 PM
Ginners

Default Re: Rooney "could" be fit for Sunday and Lindergaardenetikuus is available

start berbs and pea, rooney bench.

Unread 07-01-2011, 12:14 PM
History

Default Re: Rooney "could" be fit for Sunday and Lindergaardenetikuus is available

Owen and Rooney will play.

Unread 07-01-2011, 12:23 PM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
Depending on the fitness of Rooney I would potentially do the same. However if he is 90+% youve got to play the greedy, horrible little @#%&!.

Unread 07-01-2011, 12:26 PM
andyroo

After Ferie's gone on about playing a full-strength team I'm 100% certain Owen, Neville and O'Shea will start.

DOOMED.

Unread 07-01-2011, 12:27 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
What Ginners said. Rooney hasn't been on song of late where as I like the berbs pea partnership. Just as well as Rooney will be going to Madrid next summer. DOOM.

Unread 07-01-2011, 12:30 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
What Ginners said. Rooney hasn't been on song of late where as I like the berbs pea partnership. Just as well as Rooney will be going to Madrid next summer. DOOM.
Rooney was class against West Brom. Won us the game on his own virtually.

Unread 07-01-2011, 12:35 PM
borsuk

berbatov and rooney.

full-strength team as well please, no pissing about.

Unread 07-01-2011, 12:46 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

........VDS
Rafael Rio Vidi Evra
......Carrick
Fletch..... Ando
Nani........ Rooney
........Berbs

Unread 07-01-2011, 12:48 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
but on the other most people on here hate him
Not really, down to a few diehards now (hello bellers)

Unread 07-01-2011, 12:49 PM
borsuk

vds
rafael - rio - vidic - evra
nani - carrick - anderson - giggs
berbatov - rooney

Unread 07-01-2011, 12:50 PM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
vds
berbatov - rooney
Why drop Fletcher?

Unread 07-01-2011, 12:50 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
........VDS
Rafael Rio Vidi Evra
......Carrick
Fletch..... Ando
Nani........ Rooney
........Berbs

Unread 07-01-2011, 12:52 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
vds
berbatov - rooney
4-4-2 generally hasn't worked well against liverpool.

Ginners, that's our best side . Sans Scholes

Unread 07-01-2011, 12:52 PM
The Return of JC

After last year's debacle, the fact that it's Liverpool, the fact we don't have a midweek game and after resting one or two against Stoke, I think we'll see a full strength side (whatever that is).

Unlucky for Pea, but I'd go with Berbs and Rooney if fit. I like Pea coming off the bench. He's a good impact player against tired legs and being benched doesn't seem to affect his effectiveness.

This then:

Vds

Rafael 'Rafa' (swooon) Da Silva
Vida
Rio
Evra

Nani
Anderson
Carrick
Giggs

Berb
Roo

Unread 07-01-2011, 12:53 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
After last year's debacle, the fact that it's Liverpool, the fact we don't have a midweek game and after resting one or two against Stoke, I think we'll see a full strength side (whatever that is).

Unlucky for Pea, but I'd go with Berbs and Rooney if fit. I like Pea coming off the bench. He's a good impact player against tired legs and being benched doesn't seem to affect his effectiveness.

This then:

Vds

Rafael 'Rafa' (swooon) Da Silva
Vida
Rio
Evra

Nani
Anderson
Carrick
Giggs

Berb
Roo
Swap Fletch for Carrick and i'm happy with that. Fergie'll play both in a 3 with Ando and push Rooney to the left.

Unread 07-01-2011, 12:53 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
4-4-2 generally hasn't worked well against liverpool.

Ginners, that's our best side . Sans Scholes
Worked fine this season. We @#%&!ted them and the scoreline flattered them. Barring a dozy ten minutes, more of the same please.

Unread 07-01-2011, 12:54 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Swap Fletch for Carrick and i'm happy with that.
Either/or really.

Unread 07-01-2011, 12:55 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Either/or really.
With Anderson's stamina issues I'd like Fletcher's engine in a 2.

Unread 07-01-2011, 12:55 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Worked fine this season. We @#%&!ted them and the scoreline flattered them. Barring a dozy ten minutes, more of the same please.
Yeah, suppose you're right. It's not the same side and they are pretty £#%&!ing shite.
Closed Thread