United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-07-2017, 03:34 PM
Switching Off

Football Neymar

222m to PSG if Brazilian media are to be believed.

Come on Woody, offer 212m

Unread 18-07-2017, 03:35 PM
forwardirektion

If he leaves barca it's for united

Unread 18-07-2017, 03:35 PM
Baron

Barca just had a €95m bid rejected for Dybala as well so...

Unread 18-07-2017, 03:36 PM
NegativeNorris

Offer 10 mil less than PSG?

Unread 18-07-2017, 03:37 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Barca just had a €95m bid rejected for Dybala as well so...
should be all over dybala

saffers

That speeds up barcas decline.

The one key player they were gonna build a new dynasty around after Messi is off....

S/Side.Red

Apparently he's always been Woody's dream scarf shot

Unread 18-07-2017, 03:41 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
That speeds up barcas decline.

The one key player they were gonna build a new dynasty around after Messi is off....
Messi is going nowhere after signing his new deal, reputed to be €1m a week - their total outlay on him is >€50m a year.

Others will want massive increases, regardless of their contribution, and so there is only so much you can do when you want to pay someone that cash.

Wouldn't be surprised to see them cash in if I'm honest. Especially if someone is mental enough to drop £200m on the lad, as amazing as he is.

Unread 18-07-2017, 03:43 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Messi is going nowhere after signing his new deal, reputed to be €1m a week - their total outlay on him is >€50m a year.

Others will want massive increases, regardless of their contribution, and so there is only so much you can do when you want to pay someone that cash.

Wouldn't be surprised to see them cash in if I'm honest. Especially if someone is mental enough to drop £200m on the lad, as amazing as he is.
Think Neymar is a bit tired of being the support act. Maybe wants to find somewhere he's the main man. Messi will be top dog for a while yet based on his form last year and the new deal. Would be mental to go to PSG though.

Unread 18-07-2017, 03:43 PM
saffers

Quote:

Id happily pay £200m for neymz btw, big commercial boost to cover that easily + the market is already stupid.

If belotti is 100m after doing nothing, £150m combined gets you a bundesliga rookie and a 26 year old southampton defender then why not £200m on Big Neymz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Think Neymar is a bit tired of being the support act. Maybe wants to find somewhere he's the main man. Messi will be top dog for a while yet based on his form last year and the new deal. Would be mental to go to PSG though.
Would be top dog at United, number 10 shirt awaits

Neymar Martial Lukaku Rashers wow

Unread 18-07-2017, 03:45 PM
yoda

200m? Could get Stones, Walker, Mangala and Sterling for that much. Change spare for Joe Hart too 😎

Unread 18-07-2017, 03:46 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Would be top dog at United, number 10 shirt awaits

Neymar Martial Lukaku Rashers wow
Lukaku and Neymar would be an interesting pairing

Unread 18-07-2017, 03:49 PM
Baron

Quote:
Double edged sword & all that... personally I'd think that playing alongside Messi in Spain for the majority of his career would be as good as it gets.

If he harbours ambitions of being the new boss, it's a mad world. Dragging a side to titles & pots isn't as easy as either Ronaldo or Messi have made it look.

Neymar's role in that Barca side last year was like an exotic Rooney, he did loads of unsung work - I respect him a lot more as a player because of it - but, he'll get the plaudits for the flash %@#$&!s like his contribution vs PSG rather than the way he played all season. Scored far fewer than the year before but he was brilliant.

Unread 18-07-2017, 03:49 PM
utd99

How many times are we gonna fall for this?

Unread 18-07-2017, 03:50 PM
saffers

Quote:
Lukaku and Neymar would be an interesting pairing

Unread 18-07-2017, 03:51 PM
Baron

Jesus, Paul Bearer has shifted some timber.

Unread 18-07-2017, 03:53 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Double edged sword & all that... personally I'd think that playing alongside Messi in Spain for the majority of his career would be as good as it gets.

If he harbours ambitions of being the new boss, it's a mad world. Dragging a side to titles & pots isn't as easy as either Ronaldo or Messi have made it look.

Neymar's role in that Barca side last year was like an exotic Rooney, he did loads of unsung work - I respect him a lot more as a player because of it - but, he'll get the plaudits for the flash %@#$&!s like his contribution vs PSG rather than the way he played all season. Scored far fewer than the year before but he was brilliant.
Of course I agree, but never underestimate the ego. Swapping Barca for Paris Saint-Germain would just be mental, but if he wants the Ballon d'Or - which by many accounts he does - he might feel that Messi's shadow isn't the way to get it. I agree it's ridiculous.

Unread 18-07-2017, 03:53 PM
Vetch

Lightbulb

Wondering why we haven't signed Perisic yet?

Unread 18-07-2017, 03:54 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
How many times are we gonna fall for this?
I'm not falling for anything.

Unread 18-07-2017, 03:56 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vetch
Wondering why we haven't signed Perisic yet?
Neymar plan b for perrers

Fabinho plan b for dier and matic

Lets go team brasil
Closed Thread