United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-03-2017, 09:47 PM
RedMenace

Big Mino Raiola will owe United one when Zlatan goes to LA.

Unread 15-03-2017, 12:11 AM
red in cumbria

Meh.

Could also do worse, mind.

Unread 15-03-2017, 09:36 AM
Baron

Back to Chelsea to replace Costa.

Unread 15-03-2017, 09:38 AM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Back to Chelsea to replace Costa.
Costa back to Atletico, allowing Griezmann to go to..City.

Unread 15-03-2017, 12:52 PM
Tumescent Throb

not good enough.

nft.

Unread 15-04-2017, 10:30 PM
Vedder

Unread 15-04-2017, 10:36 PM
ScarFace

Rooney has sore ankles.

Unread 15-04-2017, 10:43 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
£#%&! off Tufty.

Unread 15-04-2017, 10:49 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

Quote:

we obviously have no intention of letting go of that League Cup trophy any time soon.
Looking forward to big Fellers & Heske...sorry, Lukaku maintaining those dizzying 7th place heights.

Unread 15-04-2017, 10:51 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

we obviously have no intention of letting go of that League Cup trophy any time soon.
Looking forward to big Fellers & Heske...sorry, Lukaku maintaining those dizzying 7th place heights.
We're £#%&!ing £#%&!ed aren't we.

Christ we're miles from winning a title.

Unread 15-04-2017, 10:51 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

yep. Would be a very underwhelming signing.

Unread 15-04-2017, 11:05 PM
Buck

Got no stats to back this up but I'm sure he's scored a load of goals in recent weeks in the closing stages of games when his team are already winning.

He's a minnow basher. Now arguably that is what we need but £#%&! it....I'd prefer a striker with a little more class in his game than padding his stats against tired defences. Zlatan's got a lot of criticism on here and in general for his lack of contribution in games but at least he's got a great touch and hold up play. Those are two weaknesses in Lukaku and with opponents dropping off against Utd they will come to fore more often than he finds at Everton.

Unread 15-04-2017, 11:06 PM
Alan

I love how tufty is suddenly being taken seriously when it suits the doom agenda

State of vedder posting tweets from that cretin ffs.

Unread 15-04-2017, 11:09 PM
Vedder

Not claiming it's true. Just posting it because why not

Unread 15-04-2017, 11:10 PM
dunk

Can we not just give them Rooney back and leave it at that?

Unread 15-04-2017, 11:17 PM
Alan

Quote:
Not claiming it's true. Just posting it because why not
Perhaps you're not aware, but he's a notoriously massive #@&%!.

Unread 15-04-2017, 11:21 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
I love how tufty is suddenly being taken seriously when it suits the doom agenda
not taking tufty seriously or the tweet itself, but we've been linked with Lukaku for a while & I'm sick to £#%&!ing death of it because he's another brainless £#%&!ing thunder@#%&! who has no business whatsoever wearing the shirt & will make us even uglier to watch than what we already are.

I want a decent Football side putting together.

Unread 15-04-2017, 11:26 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
not taking tufty seriously or the tweet itself, but we've been linked with Lukaku for a while & I'm sick to £#%&!ing death of it because he's another brainless £#%&!ing thunder@#%&! who has no business whatsoever wearing the shirt & will make us even uglier to watch than what we already are.

Couldn't agree more. He was shite at old Trafford the other week. His link up play is £#%&!, he goes missing in big games and I've lot count of the games I've watched him in and come away wondering what the fuss is about.

If we drop £50m on him I'll be fuming.

Unread 15-04-2017, 11:30 PM
Alan

Quote:
not taking tufty seriously or the tweet itself, but we've been linked with Lukaku for a while & I'm sick to £#%&!ing death of it because he's another brainless £#%&!ing thunderc*** who has no business whatsoever wearing the shirt & will make us even uglier to watch than what we already are.

Agree pal and I would also be disgusted but I really can't see it tbh.

Good to see you showing amateur doomer sparky how it's done tbf.

Unread 15-04-2017, 11:30 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Couldn't agree more. He was shite at old Trafford the other week. His link up play is £#%&!, he goes missing in big games and I've lot count of the games I've watched him in and come away wondering what the fuss is about.

If we drop £50m on him I'll be fuming.
yep,
He's a lower half to mid table player. A big threat 'on his day' but more often than not absolutely £#%&!ing useless.

It's absolutely £#%&!ing vital that we start to put a really good Footballing side together this summer.
We should be going nowhere £#%&!ing near Everton again ffs
Closed Thread