Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-12-2015, 01:08 PM
Neo

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
What's that got to do with Deigo Costa?

Love Draggers like a favourite cousin, but might have to report.

Unread 07-12-2015, 01:11 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Love Draggers like a favourite cousin, but might have to report.
Obvs a typo pal, jeeeez....

Unread 07-12-2015, 01:16 PM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
You're really odd, you know that.

A 31 year-old gossip queen scurrying gleefully from bar to bar (where you don't drink) picking up breadcrumbs of tittle-tattle about who other men hang around with.

Unread 07-12-2015, 01:25 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
You're really odd, you know that.

A 31 year-old gossip queen scurrying gleefully from bar to bar (where you don't drink) picking up breadcrumbs of tittle-tattle about who other men hang around with.
are you £#%&!ing stupid...

i dont gossip mate.

Unread 07-12-2015, 01:27 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

i dont gossip mate.
I don't know if you've realised yet, but we're not mates.

Unread 07-12-2015, 01:29 PM
Marvel7

Quote:

i dont gossip mate.
Giving little titbits of information about your famous 'friends' followed by stupid in the know smilies if either gossiping or lying, either way it makes you look a complete #@&%!

Unread 07-12-2015, 01:35 PM
Jethro

Quote:

i dont gossip mate.

Unread 07-12-2015, 01:38 PM
Zorg

'3 pages? Should be interesting...Oh.'

Unread 07-12-2015, 01:41 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvel7
Giving little titbits of information about your famous 'friends' followed by stupid in the know smilies if either gossiping or lying, either way it makes you look a complete #@&%!
when have i used a smilie.

and what sort of inside information.

my friends girlfriend is spanish...the other day she was at the house getting ready to go to someone elses for some regular/weekly dinner party. not sure how much insider information or gossiping that is. oh and heres a smiley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
I don't know if you've realised yet, but we're not mates.
can you reconsider it. your friendship would complete me.

Unread 07-12-2015, 01:47 PM
Neo

Quote:
when have i used a smilie.

and what sort of inside information.

my friends girlfriend is spanish...the other day she was at the house getting ready to go to someone elses for some regular/weekly dinner party. not sure how much insider information or gossiping that is. oh and heres a smiley.

can you reconsider it. your friendship would complete me.
Are there other people like you that actually exist? Genuine question.

I thought this was some kind of long-running parody, but you appear to be legitimately proud of being acquainted with people. You're basically a modern day Mr Collins from Pride & Prejudice. Google it.

You've just told us that your friend's girlfriend was getting dressed for a dinner party, as if we care. As I said, do other people like you exist?

Unread 07-12-2015, 01:51 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

I thought this was some kind of long-running parody, but you appear to be legitimately proud of being acquainted with people. You're basically a modern day Mr Collins from Pride & Prejudice. Google it.

You've just told us that your friend's girlfriend was getting dressed for a dinner party, as if we care. As I said, do other people like you exist?
ffs

He did aswell.

Unread 07-12-2015, 01:52 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

im just sharing information and i had to go into detail so that -people like you- wont call it gossiping.

are there actually people like you?
picking fights on the internet and telling total strangers youll have them in A & E by thr end of the day.

meanwhile im planing to go LA for 5 days to see some friends....i know who id rather be....

'if you could see where im at....id wanna be me too'

Unread 07-12-2015, 01:57 PM
Neo

Quote:
im just sharing information and i had to go into detail so that -people like you- wont call it gossiping.

picking fights on the internet and telling total strangers youll have them in A & E by thr end of the day.

meanwhile im planing to go LA for 5 days to see some friends....i know who id rather be....

What's that got to do with anything?

It's like speaking with a three year old who hasn't grasped the art of conversation and just shoehorns random statements wherever they want.

"So young Victor, what shoe size are you?"
"I EAT CRAYONS!!!"

Unread 07-12-2015, 01:58 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
ffs

He did aswell.
!

Unread 07-12-2015, 01:59 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

It's like speaking with a six year old who hasn't grasped the art of conversation and just shoehorns random statements wherever they want.

"I EAT CRAYONS!!!"
just contrastings how different we are...

your plans involve trying to fight someone you dont even know....my plans involve holidays and women.

Unread 07-12-2015, 02:01 PM
itisme_panaflex

and acceptance seeking!

Unread 07-12-2015, 02:01 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

"I EAT CRAYONS!!!"

Unread 07-12-2015, 02:03 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

It's like speaking with a three year old who hasn't grasped the art of conversation and just shoehorns random statements wherever they want.

"I EAT CRAYONS!!!"
ffs

Unread 07-12-2015, 03:32 PM
angrydimaria

Quote:

Quite a few on here tbf. To think they seem to be proud of what they are doing in their life

Unread 07-12-2015, 03:37 PM
Swagger

I've long said that as a team we don't get enough red cards.
Closed Thread