United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-12-2021, 10:28 AM
dunk

Bailly is shite. A £#%&!ing liability. Get rid.

Unread 09-12-2021, 10:43 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Bailly is shite. A £#%&!ing liability. Get rid.
Great at last ditch recovery tackles and making spectacular clearances but also gets caught on the ball countless times in games, like last night when they went through on goal a few times because of his mistakes.

Unread 09-12-2021, 10:52 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
the players like ? bailly very good ? matic wrong position not played in weeks .. mata ok going for ward has played once this season .. shaw ok awb not great stretchered off . beek not bad .. not entirely sure how people can assess players who havent played , itll be the same ones who openly said telles and dalot were finished based on 30 mins football in 6 months , but are now after some minutes and consistancy they want them starting every game .. players just dont switch it on if they havent played for ages ffs
its not like they have been locked in a wardrobe, its what they do for a living and on a daily basis. If they cant get themselves up for a champions league game at home in front of their new manager, they don't deserve to be here.

So you carry on defending every squad player who is stealing a living.

Unread 09-12-2021, 10:54 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Are the same posters who were saying it would be a good idea to rest some players for the YB game, so we could get a full week of training under our belt, now moaning because we didn’t dominate that game? A fixture we lost earlier in the season fielding a far stronger squad?
Fair point.

Without going all giddy, we’ve just beaten CP at home for the first time since 2017, Arse for nearly as long, drew at Chavs despite joke of a pen, and this lot who beat us a couple of months back but with a 3rd string team. Beat Villarreal too. Putting a bit of a run together. Wtf do people expect in a few weeks since Ole left? Doubt many would’ve predicted this run of results.

Unread 09-12-2021, 11:16 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
its not like they have been locked in a wardrobe, its what they do for a living and on a daily basis. If they cant get themselves up for a champions league game at home in front of their new manager, they don't deserve to be here.

So you carry on defending every squad player who is stealing a living.

spot on as per...

Unread 09-12-2021, 11:22 AM
dunk

Quote:
the players like ? bailly very good ? matic wrong position not played in weeks .. mata ok going for ward has played once this season .. shaw ok awb not great stretchered off . beek not bad .. not entirely sure how people can assess players who havent played , itll be the same ones who openly said telles and dalot were finished based on 30 mins football in 6 months , but are now after some minutes and consistancy they want them starting every game .. players just dont switch it on if they havent played for ages ffs
Bailly very good? the bloke is a joke.
Matic started vs. Villarreal, so hardly ‘not played in weeks’
Mata isn’t ok going anywhere. Needs his holding on the way to the shop.
AWB was stretchered off after the final whistle. The lad is having a shocker. Not the end for him, he can and has been miles, miles better than he is currently.
Shaw still looked groggy tbh. Some of the balls he played down the line for Amad were criminal.
Beek wasn’t great. Difficult when your midfield partner is Mata though ffs.
Lingard, and I can’t say this often enough, was a £#%&!ing disgrace. That should be his last game, he should be ashamed that he put that performance in for his last appearance in a United shirt.

Unread 09-12-2021, 11:32 AM
Seamus

pure getting pelters here

Unread 09-12-2021, 11:54 AM
puressence

i bow to everyones far superior knowledge , knowing the first team lost to this lot two months ago hey ho ..

Unread 09-12-2021, 11:57 AM
My Name is Heath

Thumbs up

Quote:
i bow to everyones far superior knowledge , knowing the first team lost to this lot two months ago hey ho ..
Fury style rising from the canvas here by Pure.

Forum claret everywhere.

He’s done the doomlords good and proper here, Jake Paul style.

Unread 09-12-2021, 12:02 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Tbf, we were cruising in that game until AWB got himself sent off.

Fact is some of our more senior players had a chance to show something to the new manager last night, and in the end it was a few teenagers with very little help from the more experienced members of the team that shone through.

I don't think anyone is slating the team because of a shit performance, it's more slating some of our players that we expect more from for putting in shit performances. That's on them, and with any hope after last night it has cemented their positions on Ralf's bench, or even out of the club altogether.

Unread 09-12-2021, 12:03 PM
Seamus

Quote:
but Young Boys were already out before a ball was kicked last night, its hardly a bench mark for man united.

Unread 09-12-2021, 12:04 PM
dunk

Quote:
To a last kick winner, set up by our attacking midfielder, after playing with 10 men for over an hour

Quote:
but Young Boys were already out before a ball was kicked last night, its hardly a bench mark for man united.
They had to win to get Europa tbf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Tbf, we were cruising in that game until AWB got himself sent off.

Fact is some of our more senior players had a chance to show something to the new manager last night, and in the end it was a few teenagers with very little help from the more experienced members of the team that shone through.

I don't think anyone is slating the team because of a shit performance, it's more slating some of our players that we expect more from for putting in shit performances. That's on them, and with any hope after last night it has cemented their positions on Ralf's bench, or even out of the club altogether.
This. First chance to impress a new manager and several of them dragged their arses around as if it was an imposition to ask them to play. £#%&! them.

Unread 09-12-2021, 12:07 PM
Seamus

Quote:
i bow to everyones far superior knowledge , .
I know we should respect the fact that you managed a pub team from Middleton in the Rochdale league

Unread 09-12-2021, 01:02 PM
puressence

Quote:
They could still qualify for europa with a win. Next

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
To a last kick winner, set up by our attacking midfielder, after playing with 10 men for over an hour

They had to win to get Europa tbf.

This. First chance to impress a new manager and several of them dragged their arses around as if it was an imposition to ask them to play. £#%&! them.
So the narrative is we had 10 men last kick of the game. I’d go back to the match report that night and when trying to mention that very same argument was openly mocked and scorned ..

Unread 09-12-2021, 02:40 PM
Seamus

Quote:
They could still qualify for europa with a win. Next
I will give you next you @#%&!

Unread 09-12-2021, 02:57 PM
dunk

Quote:
So the narrative is we had 10 men last kick of the game. I’d go back to the match report that night and when trying to mention that very same argument was openly mocked and scorned ..
Not from me pal. Chuck in a plastic pitch too for good measure.

Unread 09-12-2021, 02:57 PM
dragflick

Quote:

Unread 09-12-2021, 03:57 PM
puressence

Quote:
brighton home dont forget

Unread 09-12-2021, 04:01 PM