United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-05-2009, 06:19 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
ok so what happens if the shareholders arent happy with this and demand a larger dividend or they will sell to erm......'someone who sees united as a cash cow and wants to make money'
Look this isn't the Apprentice Noorul.

Nobody is trying to convince anyone this can be done in the real world.

It's a simple conversation about the cost, that is all.

Unread 11-05-2009, 06:21 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
Look this isn't the Apprentice Noorul.

Nobody is trying to convince anyone this can be done in the real world.

It's a simple conversation about the cost, that is all.

Unread 11-05-2009, 06:23 PM
LaPaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
there was more to it that that though, wasn't there - namely kenyon.
From what I was told at the time, from a good friend at Canal+ in Paris who actually owned a % of Ronaldhino, was that Kenyon agreed a price with PSG only to be told by the PLC that as United were the only one in for the player he should go back with a reduced offer.

Obviously PSG weren't happy & thats when Barca came in and from then on he was only ever going to sign for them.

If what I was told was true United could\should have done the deal but blew it by penny pinching & lost the player.

As I say my source was good and not a football fan so I've no reason to believe they made it up.

Unread 11-05-2009, 06:24 PM
Purple Acki

Who are fc?
Closed Thread