United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-04-2017, 04:25 PM
dunk

From his debut up until the arrival of Mourinho, Rashford was the highest scoring English player in the league.

Goals against Arsenal and City, a beauty in the cup at West Ham, among other highlights.

Wonder what the expectations/hopes are based on...

Unread 03-04-2017, 04:26 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Keep your balance sheets, give me the magic of the FA Cup. Every day

Breaking world transfer records for a cheeky (scarcely deserved) Carling Cup
Don't tell a lie on mou, i won't tell the truth bout lvg!

Unread 03-04-2017, 04:27 PM
red in cumbria

Anyway, great to see everybody so happy that Zlat is returning to the team tomorrow

Unread 03-04-2017, 04:28 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
From his debut up until the arrival of Mourinho, Rashford was the highest scoring English player in the league.

Goals against Arsenal and City, a beauty in the cup at West Ham, among other highlights.

Yeah but "that Brazilian at City" scored against Crystal Palace.

Unread 03-04-2017, 04:31 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
reckon i could get a game in the swedish league tbf.

puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
He's shit pal, he's older than 18. We should play all the kids, all the time.

Your defending him you weird @#%&! cos you dragged the £#%&!ing thread up on orders by you boyfriend marlo. What's up he promised you a ticket to a game you £#%&!ing ladyboy

red in cumbria

Quote:
Keep your balance sheets, give me the magic of the FA Cup. Every day

Breaking world transfer records for a cheeky (scarcely deserved) Carling Cup
It was no more or less "scarcely deserved" than the FA Cup win. And against a better side, too.

Unread 03-04-2017, 04:33 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Your defending him you weird @#%&! cos you dragged the £#%&!ing thread up on orders by you boyfriend marlo. What's up he promised you a ticket to a game you £#%&!ing ladyboy
Good Lord

Unread 03-04-2017, 04:36 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Jesus.

Unread 03-04-2017, 04:36 PM
puressence

I'm not blaming rashford. Sparky Do me a favour and drive off London Bridge you absolutely £#%&!ing dickless wonder you spend all you hours on here slating him under the orders of some z list chauffeur with access to a £#%&!ing fat washed up Frenchman living in Seville. Sparkles he's not gonna get you in his circle your a £#%&!ing cab driver .. stop it pal its embarrassing you £#%&!ing gimp

Unread 03-04-2017, 04:37 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Anyway, great to see everybody so happy that Zlat is returning to the team tomorrow
I don't think anybody dislikes Zlatan, it's just that (imo) he isn't a worthy enough stick to beat Rashford with.
marlo said yesterday that Zlatans goals had 'carried' us this season & fired us into a 'respectable' League position
We've been stinking up 6th place all £#%&!ing campaign ffs

Not Zlatans fault of course, but come on ffs

Unread 03-04-2017, 04:45 PM
Alan

Quote:

Absolute lies in your case obviously.

Unread 03-04-2017, 04:47 PM
S/Side.Red

Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
It was no more or less "scarcely deserved" than the FA Cup win. And against a better side, too.
That was a bit naughty of you. Think you can't get a slap?

dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
Absolute lies in your case obviously.
Where are the lies? I was amazed myself. Might have had something to do with Kane and Spurs' capitulation/loss of form, but even so, not bad.

Sparky***

Quote:

Really? Someone should tell Harry Kane and Jamie Vardy.

Unread 03-04-2017, 04:48 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Really? Someone should tell Harry Kane and Jamie Vardy.
Not over the whole season, for those months.

Unread 03-04-2017, 04:49 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:

Unread 03-04-2017, 04:50 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I don't think anybody dislikes Zlatan, it's just that (imo) he isn't a worthy enough stick to beat Rashford with.
marlo said yesterday that Zlatans goals had 'carried' us this season & fired us into a 'respectable' League position
We've been stinking up 6th place all £#%&!ing campaign ffs

Not Zlatans fault of course, but come on ffs
Respectable as in 6th with only 5 big(ish) clubs ahead of us ...

What I meant was of not for zlatan carrying us We would be somewhere like 10th or 11th which isn't a respectable position.

the only clubs above us are city, Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool. That's respectable.

Unread 03-04-2017, 04:51 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
Respectable as in 6th with only 5 big(ish) clubs ahead of us ...

What I meant was of not for zlatan carrying us We would be somewhere like 10th or 11th which isn't a respectable position.

the only clubs above us are city, Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool. That's respectable.
Or, if the whole side wasn't geared around Zlatan, we'd be actually higher placed and doing just fine as the goals and variety of threat would be more shared..

Unread 03-04-2017, 04:51 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
My point was actually that neither was "scarcely deserved" really
Closed Thread