United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-04-2011, 11:05 AM
History

Default Re: Team for West 'Aaaaam on Sat....

WOW.

Rio and Hargo in the squad. Gulp. april fools

Unread 01-04-2011, 11:06 AM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by moransbleedinghead
Don't matter what the team is, we're gonna get beat, this is the weekend that the wheels start to fall off, defeat to Chelsea on Wednesday night, dumped out of the CL a week later, with a bitter defeat to the bitters to compound the misery quicky following that. Chelsea win PL and CL, and City the Cup, we as doomed as the economy under Osborne.
No doubt the appy ammers will put a 100 times more effort than normal just because they will be playing against our lot & I would'nt mind so much if they put the same amount of effort in against our various title-rivals, but as we know all too well they rarely do so.

Unread 01-04-2011, 11:14 AM
Tronics

Pretty obvious we're gonna play a 'weakned' side

Owen up front, Hargo back from the dead and Gill at the back

Unread 01-04-2011, 11:43 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
That's another thing: Players just expire past their original return dates and no one says anything. Fergie said three weeks for Park, Valencia and Anderson. Only Valencia is back. Anderson and Park have just disappeared again. It's been about 5 weeks now for them and no sign of them returning. Why not!? I want answers!!

A virus?! £#%&!ing @#%&!!! Three weeks out with a virus!? stick some vitamin c up his arse, stick a kleenex in his waistband and get him out there! I'ts business end of the season, for £#%&!'s sake!

As for Rio. aaaaargh!!! pulls up in the warm-up and joins Hargreaves in the friggin Twilight Zone!!

I'm sure it'd be easier to sell everyone the second they get injured.

Boy, I'm in a mood.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...red-virus.html

Didn't think it was possible for the Dazzler to actually lose any more weight

Unread 01-04-2011, 11:47 AM
armchair

that virus defo came from berbs - he was looking very peaky recently on the bench and when he came on.

Unread 01-04-2011, 11:54 AM
Tumescent Throb

so...

Lin the Guard

Fabio
Orange
Schmaling
Vidic
O'Shea
Evra
Carrick

Valencia
Nani
Giggs

Unread 01-04-2011, 12:09 PM
Pop

After the vermin this is the one fixture I dread the most. These £#%&!ing wasters will come at Utd like a tsunami of scouse grief laden tears.

2-1 to West Ham followed by a 6-0 Arsenal win later that evening

Unread 01-04-2011, 12:14 PM
dunk

Didn't we win 4-0 there last season, with the imperious Gibbo tearing them asunder?

Unread 01-04-2011, 12:23 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Didn't we win 4-0 there last season, with the imperious Gibbo tearing them asunder?
scoreline flattered us. cracking move (rooney and giggs iirc) for gibson's goal though. west ham fell apart a bit after that i think.

Unread 01-04-2011, 12:26 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
We did indeed.
Without any defenders (litcherally)

...that was Zola's West Ham though. They were very powder-puff.
They aint much better now tbf, but it's still gonna be a very tough game.

Tbh, I don't fancy us against anyone away from home these days.

Unread 01-04-2011, 12:27 PM
The Return of JC

Fishal site says Anderson, Vidic and Park all travelling down........whether that means to sit in the stands with a glut on injured stars remains to be seen.

Unread 01-04-2011, 12:33 PM
RedMenace

Fergie has said they're all available apparently. Rafael started training yesterday, Rio has a chance of being fit for Wednesday and should be back for Fulham. Hargreaves is buried in Carrington.

Unread 01-04-2011, 12:37 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Fergie has said they're all available apparently. Rafael started training yesterday, Rio has a chance of being fit for Wednesday and should be back for Fulham. Hargreaves is buried in Carrington.
All as in who? The three I've said above.......linkage?

Unread 01-04-2011, 12:44 PM
Part 36 Offer

vidic is fit isnt he?

Unread 01-04-2011, 12:46 PM
dunk

Quote:
Fishal site says Anderson, Vidic and Park all travelling down........whether that means to sit in the stands with a glut on injured stars remains to be seen.
Wasn't Park on the bench for the Bolton game, but couldn't be brought on due to the full backs dropping like £#%&!ing flies?

Unread 01-04-2011, 12:52 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Wasn't Park on the bench for the Bolton game, but couldn't be brought on due to the full backs dropping like £#%&!ing flies?
Was he? I didn't see the bench. Well then, excellent! We've suddenly gone from having no wingers to having all of them back. I'd be chucking Anderson straight in alongside Carrick if he's fit. In fact, I think a revised side is order:

Every Character in 'Flushed Away'

Capello
Everybody Hates Chris
Klitchko
Tiny Little Insane Speedy Black Frenchman

Mr Smiley
Crabby Patty
Gillian
McPhee

Fat Shit @#%&! Who Is Starting To Look Slightly Less Shit But Still Just As Fat
Dimitar Berbatov

Unread 01-04-2011, 12:59 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
All as in who? The three I've said above.......linkage?
From Red News

Quote:
"Rio Ferdinand started training Wednesday, which is good news, he won't be available for tomorrow. Rafa started training yesterday which is obviously too early for tomorrow. Anderson has been full week's training and will travel with the team for tomorrow which is good. Ji Sung Park who was sub for Bolton has had two weeks further good training so he'll be available for tomorrow. Fletcher is still out with a virus, it's a bad virus, he's getting better, we expect him to be in next week and we can assess him then. Michael Owen is fit. You know about Owen Hargreaves which is a shoulder injury which is another huge setback for the lad, unfortunate. Wes Brown and John O'Shea start training Monday which should get them ready for the Fulham game. So that's the injury situation as it is at the moment."
Quote:
"No, we've had a relatively free week actually. We've only had 5 players involved, including Johnny Evans who is not available for tomorrow but is available for Wednesday. He had 90 minutes. Darron Gibson had 20 minutes for Replublic, Hernandez had 45 minutes, Nani, 21 minutes. And the one we really needed to have a game got a game and that was Vidic. He had 90 minutes against Estonia, so he's back, ready, that's a terrific boost for us in that respect. He needed that game and wanted to play and he's come through fine. So all the rest have been training this week."

Unread 01-04-2011, 01:17 PM
The Watcher

Here's the squad:

Quote:
Van der Sar, Kuszczak, Amos, Smalling, Brown, Vidic, Evans, Evra, Fabio, Gibson, Scholes, Carrick, Obertan, Park, Bebe, Anderson, Giggs, Rooney, Berbatov, Hernandez, Owen, King.
No Nani or Big Tony Midfield options look piss poor as well.

VDS

Fabio
Smalling
Vidic
Evra

Park
Carrick
Scholes
Anderson

Rooney
Berbatov

Unread 01-04-2011, 01:23 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Van der Sar, Kuszczak, Amos, Smalling, Brown, Vidic, Evans, Evra, Fabio, Gibson, Scholes, Carrick, Obertan, Park, Bebe, Anderson, Giggs, Rooney, Berbatov, Hernandez, Owen, King.
Confirmed?

Unread 01-04-2011, 01:32 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Confirmed?
From today’s press conference, posted on RN.
Closed Thread