United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-08-2009, 11:52 AM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenner
Had the pitch to ourselves, Bobby Charlton knocking in crosses for us to stick in the back of the net.

Priceless memories.
Is that true ? I would like to hear the full story please Brenners

Unread 19-08-2009, 11:55 AM
Stakker

Barcelona, but I'd ensure I could speak English first before even attempting a foreign language. "If you was a player.." Eh?

Unread 19-08-2009, 11:57 AM
Child of Darkness

barca

stripes are slimming

Unread 19-08-2009, 12:11 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Madrid. I'm sick to my £#%&!ing stomach of the Barca £#%&! service going on over the last few years. Its as bad as the ongoing scouse love fest.

*Madrid is @#%&!s club of epic proportions though.
They have earnt it to be fair.

Unread 19-08-2009, 12:27 PM
Grimson

Such is my hatred of Nike, I'd choose Madrid. Though I'd have an easier time getting into the team at Barca.

Unread 19-08-2009, 12:31 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Don't know anymore. I have more respect for Barcelona's tradition but their players including that #@&%! messi are obnoxious slimy bastards. So are madrid's but not as much.

Unread 19-08-2009, 12:52 PM
Baron

Barca, they have Messi, Iniesta & Xavi. 3 of the best footballers of this generation - I'd fit right in... *ahem*

Seriously though, a beach & the sun would be a big bonus for the afternoons off & the Mrs would like that really.

Unread 19-08-2009, 12:53 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
the Mrs would like that really.
Good afternoon, Nemanja.

Unread 19-08-2009, 12:54 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Thumbs up

almost as good as that classic 'what's your favourite colour, red or blue?' thread

Unread 19-08-2009, 12:58 PM
Spiffy

Bearing in mind I'd be a foreigner playing abroad with no connections to either club, I'd play for whoever paid me the most. I'd take less to play for United but only United.

Unread 19-08-2009, 01:01 PM
MrBishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
almost as good as that classic 'what's your favourite colour, red or blue?' thread
Oh, red, definitely

Unread 19-08-2009, 01:02 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Bearing in mind I'd be a foreigner playing abroad with no connections to either club, I'd play for whoever paid me the most. I'd take less to play for United but only United.
I'd leave when Fergie leaves. Confirmed. Couldn't play under Mourinho. Would more than likely hand in a transfer request and, if it was rejected, would pronounce my wish to join Barcelona via Guillem Ballague. You lot would hate me (more) but I'd seal my dream move so £#%&! the lot of ya.
Closed Thread