United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-11-2022, 11:40 PM
Finport Red

Default Gianni Infantino

Is an anagram of ‘Giant fanni, i no’

Today, he said European nations should apologise for acts committed in their own histories, rather than focussing on migrant workers' issues in Qatar.
He opened by saying: "Today I have strong feelings. Today I feel Qatari, I feel Arab, I feel African, I feel gay, I feel disabled, I feel a migrant worker."

Amazing what a difference a few quid can make to a person’s outlook.

Unread 20-11-2022, 07:23 AM
armchair

Unread 20-11-2022, 08:29 AM
AK14

Don’t know how true it is or haven’t checked it it’s correct but I read on Twitter last week that he lives in Qatar.

Edit- It’s true

https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/fifa-pr...qatar/47267300

Unread 20-11-2022, 11:22 AM
Denis Irwell

£#%&!ing unreal

Couldn’t be more obvious flaunting his rewards

Rotten to the core and they don’t give a shite, Blatter, all the way down.

Unread 20-11-2022, 12:34 PM
armchair

Unread 20-11-2022, 12:35 PM
Pop

He's a #@&%!, nqat...

"FIFA is a global football organisation, we are football people, not politicians, and we want to bring people together. Any country can host an event. If North Korea wants to host, actually I went to North Korea some years ago to ask the North Koreans if they were ready to host part of a Women’s World Cup. Well, I was not successful, obviously, but I would go again 100 times if it would help".

Unread 20-11-2022, 03:22 PM
Finport Red

The only bit I’m prepared to accept, is that he feels a migrant worker. Or two.

Unread 21-11-2022, 12:23 AM
red in cumbria

What an absolute 24-carat mega@#%&!, and very appropriately named.

His insane dribblings yesterday finally confirmed me in my intention of boycotting the whole thing.

Unread 21-11-2022, 05:27 AM
Joe Biden

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
When I need a crap in tesco

Always walk out like Keyser Söze

Unread 21-11-2022, 07:41 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
He's a #@&%!, nqat...

"FIFA is a global football organisation, we are football people, not politicians, and we want to bring people together. Any country can host an event. If North Korea wants to host, actually I went to North Korea some years ago to ask the North Koreans if they were ready to host part of a Women’s World Cup. Well, I was not successful, obviously, but I would go again 100 times if it would help".

£#%&!ing sure he would. He’d go just as far out of his way to make sure England/uk never got it. Ludicrous, with transport infrastructure, stadia, football culture they go out of their way to award it to anywhere but..

Nobody wants it but if a Superleague ever did eventuate… hope they enjoy CL finals with Rekjavic vs Sherrif.
Closed Thread