United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-02-2013, 11:57 AM
Bronson

gonna be an absolute £#%&!fest this time next week

goons out in madrid twirling their scarfs singing viva ronaldo when we're about to play against him

he's the enemy now, £#%&! him

Unread 05-02-2013, 11:58 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronson

goons out in madrid twirling their scarfs singing viva ronaldo when we're about to play against him

It will be even better when we're 3-0 down on aggregate and Old Trafford is bouncing to it.

Unread 05-02-2013, 12:00 PM
Neo

Quote:

You've just made my Top Red Points meter reader explode.

Unread 05-02-2013, 12:01 PM
Bronson

glad im not going to either

Unread 05-02-2013, 12:01 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
He's not far off though. Don't agree with the 'enemy/£#%&! him' bit as he's the toppest of top reds is Ronnie, I £#%&!ing love him. But I do agree we shouldn't be singing his name when we're about to play against him.

Unread 05-02-2013, 12:02 PM
Bronson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
dont forget your scarf ya banger

Unread 05-02-2013, 12:04 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Thumbs up

Quote:

I £#%&!ing love Ronnie but you're right Bronereres. I'll join in if we're 3-0 on agg with ten minutes left but up until then my gob will be shut. United>Ronnie

Top Red me.

Unread 05-02-2013, 12:05 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
He's not far off though. Don't agree with the 'enemy/£#%&! him' bit as he's the toppest of top reds is Ronnie, I £#%&!ing love him. But I do agree we shouldn't be singing his name when we're about to play against him.
The way some go on, im sure people want him to score against us.

Unread 05-02-2013, 12:06 PM
Neo

Quote:
dont forget your scarf ya banger
Why would I wear a scarf in my living room?

Unread 05-02-2013, 12:10 PM
The Watcher

Still undecided about who I'll support tbh, Ronnie or United. Now I know how Meryl Streep felt in Sophie's Choice

Unread 05-02-2013, 12:33 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
You sound like an overweight, passed-it, angry-at-the-world loser. Wife's long gone and the kids are no longer in contact; just sits in front of the TV chugging down Fosters every night whilst scratching his balls.

I'd love to give you a swift hook to the jaw.

'Bronson' Well 'ard m8.
you sound like believe, would have done.

Unread 05-02-2013, 12:54 PM
Pop

Anyone remember what game it was when Rooney scored a hat trick and within seconds everybody starts singing Viva Ronaldo

Think it was the season before last, an away game.

Unread 05-02-2013, 12:54 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Anyone remember what game it was when Rooney scored a hat trick and within seconds everybody starts singing Viva Ronaldo

Think it was the season before last, an away game.
Portsmouth wasn't it?

Unread 05-02-2013, 01:13 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
The way some go on, im sure people want him to score against us.
There are at least 5 on here that would rather Ronaldo scored the winning goal in the tie to put Madrid through than have Rooney score the winning goal at Old Trafford to put United through.

vs2c

Unread 05-02-2013, 01:15 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj ramone
there are at least 5 on here that would rather ronaldo scored the winning goal in the tie to put madrid through than have rooney score the winning goal at old trafford to put united through.

Vs2c
5?!!! haha

Unread 05-02-2013, 01:19 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
There are at least 5 on here that would rather Ronaldo scored the winning goal in the tie to put Madrid through than have Rooney score the winning goal at Old Trafford to put United through.

vs2c
Name names!!!

Unread 05-02-2013, 01:21 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
5?!!! haha
I didn't include top boys like dunk & watcher because I think a lot of what they say on this subject is just bants...but you're right, 5 was probably very generous.

Ronaldo will score in the tie. It's inevitable.
But hopefully Van Persie & Rooney will rip the Madrid defence to bits in return.

Unread 05-02-2013, 01:24 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
Name names!!!
No need.
Just look through the various threads about either Ronaldo or Rooney.

Unread 05-02-2013, 01:28 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
we having an Indian-off?
Fight to the death on the top of a train.

Unread 05-02-2013, 01:36 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I didn't include top boys like dunk & watcher because I think a lot of what they say on this subject is just bants...but you're right, 5 was probably very generous.

Ronaldo will score in the tie. It's inevitable.
But hopefully Van Persie & Rooney will rip the Madrid defence to bits in return.
RAWK is your destiny, nqat.

do you actually even know how much a ticket for the 2nd leg at Old Trafford has cost?
Closed Thread