United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-11-2017, 10:15 PM
taff

Football MOTD | 18 Nov 17

BBC1 in five.

we're on third if you want to spare yourself the inevitable city £#%&!fest.

Unread 18-11-2017, 10:19 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
BBC1 in five.

we're on third if you want to spare yourself the inevitable city £#%&!fest.
Threadban bait

Tuning in.... Last time didnt make it to game two...

Unread 18-11-2017, 10:43 PM
Jack Duckworth

city look awesome tbf to the billions they've spent.

Unread 18-11-2017, 10:47 PM
Sparky***

the amount of those tap in goals they score after it being squared across goal is staggering. They always seem to have options for the man on the ball.

Unread 18-11-2017, 10:51 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Phil Neville talking shite as usual

Invincibles my arse ...their unbeaten run ends on Dec 10 if not before

Unread 18-11-2017, 10:52 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Phil Neville talking shite as usual

Invincibles my arse ...their unbeaten run ends on Dec 10 if not before
Really? Newcastle cut through us today pal, the £#%&! you think that lot will do?

Unread 18-11-2017, 10:58 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Really? Newcastle cut through us today pal, the f*** you think that lot will do?
They cut through us....£#%&! off we won 4-1 going on 8......only one of those defenders who started today will face the Liars

Unread 18-11-2017, 11:01 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
They cut through us....£#%&! off we won 4-1 going on 8......only one of those defenders who started today will face the Liars
ok pal.

Unread 18-11-2017, 11:04 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
ok pal.
Surely even you can see the had had Pogba not been injured for three months we would not be eight points behind them...we seen all this last year 're the Liars....i will start being worried if we don't beat them

Unread 18-11-2017, 11:09 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Surely even you can see the had had Pogba not been injured for three months we would not be eight points behind them...we seen all this last year 're the Liars....i will start being worried if we don't beat them
I agree that we probably wouldn't have lost to Huddersfield or whatever but mate, it's going to take a herculean effort to beat City. Don't get me wrong if anyone can do it I think it'll be United but £#%&!ing hell we need everyone to have a 9/10 game to beat them.

Anyway, back to MOTD..

Gareth Barry is a dirty @#%&!. Hopefully Hazard plays like this v Liverpool next week.

Unread 18-11-2017, 11:13 PM
£#%&! KFC

[quote=Sparky***;482627

Anyway, back to MOTD..

Gareth Barry is a dirty c***. Hopefully Hazard plays like this v Liverpool next week.[/QUOTE]

Wonder if City will still pay 35 million for Evans after the state of that performance

Unread 18-11-2017, 11:15 PM
red in cumbria

How much time did they devote to the Aguero non sending off then?

EDIT: OK then, Kompany - just answer the question FFS!

Unread 18-11-2017, 11:16 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
How much time did they devote to the Aguero non sending off then?
Aguero didn't play pal

Unread 18-11-2017, 11:19 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

How the @#%&!ing £#%&! did we lose complete shite like Huddersfield ffs

Unread 18-11-2017, 11:42 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
How the @#%&!ing £#%&! did we lose complete shite like Huddersfield ffs
No idea. Losing away to champions chelsea is understandable but getting beat by that total shower of shit was unforgivable and one of the worst performances i've seen from United in the last 10 years.

Unread 19-11-2017, 12:02 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Aguero didn't play pal

? Riccers ?

Unread 19-11-2017, 11:01 AM
Billy Redface

Saw professional idiots Keown and crooks lavishing ridiculous praise on city including 'we've never seen this kind of football before' (2-0, wasn't It?...) and the inevitable 'they could go the whole season unbeaten'.

Why do pundits have this weird obsession about going unbeaten all season? Like it's anything other than an impressive footnote stat? It's never 'most points' 'most goals' or more important stuff like how much they'll actually win.

Keown even said 'it looks like they'll go unbeaten'

How can it 'Look like' they're going to go unbeaten when there's over half a season left, you stupid ape?

They are always just in the moment. Like they've never observed the swings of form in football. Which is why only one team has gone unbeaten in 120 years.

Unread 19-11-2017, 04:46 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell

? Riccers ?
I don't closely follow city in every detail, you know

Nobody answered the question though

Unread 19-11-2017, 07:14 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Saw professional idiots Keown and crooks lavishing ridiculous praise on city including 'we've never seen this kind of football before' (2-0, wasn't It?...) and the inevitable 'they could go the whole season unbeaten'.

Why do pundits have this weird obsession about going unbeaten all season? Like it's anything other than an impressive footnote stat? It's never 'most points' 'most goals' or more important stuff like how much they'll actually win.

Keown even said 'it looks like they'll go unbeaten'

How can it 'Look like' they're going to go unbeaten when there's over half a season left, you stupid ape?

They are always just in the moment. Like they've never observed the swings of form in football. Which is why only one team has gone unbeaten in 120 years.
It’s the same every year. These people drown in their own hyperbole because they think drama separates them from their competition and keeps them hired. Then when City tail off -and I’m not saying they will- they just act like they never said these ludicrous things early doors. If it’s not “unbeaten” it’s quadruples.

Unread 20-11-2017, 02:30 AM
Denis Irwell

I take they were all over Lukaku getting his shirt ripped off his back?
Closed Thread