He's been throwing himself to the ground all game
so bad. Game is dead.

Unread 07-04-2024, 02:48 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth View Post
What an atrocious decision that pen was

He's been throwing himself to the ground all game
It's utterly disgusting that. I think it's in the Scottish FA rule book that Rangers have to be awarded a penalty every game. How does it get reviewed and still given?

Awful

Unread 07-04-2024, 02:59 PM
Taibi

Wild game, thoroughly enjoyed it. Thought the ref got all the VAR calls right.

Unread 07-04-2024, 03:04 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona View Post
It's utterly disgusting that. I think it's in the Scottish FA rule book that Rangers have to be awarded a penalty every game. How does it get reviewed and still given?

https://twitter.com/ScotlandSky/stat..._9zltId8Q&s=19

Awful
While I feel sorry for anyone still mourning 2008, that’s a penalty on today’s game.

Unread 07-04-2024, 03:06 PM
Taibi

What was that reaction like at the end of the game? I thought Rangers had gone something like four points clear with a game in hand. Turns out they’re still second.

Unread 07-04-2024, 03:23 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taibi View Post
What was that reaction like at the end of the game? I thought Rangers had gone something like four points clear with a game in hand. Turns out they’re still second.
The rangers fans sang ‘Totus Tuus’ while the club captain read out a formal apology to the pope for the VAR decision. And the reformation.

Unread 07-04-2024, 05:47 PM
jem

Quote:

Awful
looked a penalty to me. unlike liverpool's.

Unread 07-04-2024, 07:05 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Awful
who £#%&!ing cares?

£#%&!ing scottish football ffs. Would anybody give a solitary £#%&! if these two abominations of clubs weren't just proxy vessels for all manner of hatred and political bigotry?

Awful clubs with awful supporters who give scotland a bad name.