United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-06-2021, 09:28 AM
Hyman_Roth

Best match I’ve seen for years btw. Jumping around shit at the end. Weird. I can enjoy football after all.

Top draw refereeing too - this tourno has really highlighted the abysmal standard of refereeing in the prem.

Unread 29-06-2021, 09:35 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Best match I’ve seen for years btw. Jumping around shit at the end. Weird. I can enjoy football after all.

Top draw refereeing too - this tourno has really highlighted the abysmal standard of refereeing in the prem.
defo kudos to the argie ref. I am very critical of referees generally... to the extent that I have actually shut up about it now, because people on here view it as just carping about the ref, rather than making accurate observations about their mistakes the same as I would about pogba. the argie was faultless.

not sure what he is doing reffing the euros, but thank god he is.

Unread 29-06-2021, 09:46 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth

I'm hoping they are been using this tournament as a test ground for refs. Clearly, they have been told to keep a closer eye on players falling at the slightest contact. Grealish will be raging. Still wish they'd be tougher on tactical fouls though. Should be yellow every time.

Unread 29-06-2021, 10:32 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
Forgot to mention, but Big James Tarkowski is in the last year of his deal and a big United fan think he'd have stopped both of Serefovic's goals.

Look forward to us being linked to him over the next month, just to keep the people who want to be angry about our imaginary pursuits of average Premier League players busy while we sign Sancho, Varane and Camavinga.
Went to school with my niece.

BIG United fan.

Sign him up.

Unread 29-06-2021, 10:33 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath

BIG United fan.

Sign him up.
we're all big united fans. some of us too big.

that is not a reason to sign any @#%&!.

Unread 29-06-2021, 10:34 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
we're all big united fans. some of us too big.

that is not a reason to sign any @#%&!.
I just think Varane is over the hill.

It would be a Schweinsteiger signing.

Unread 29-06-2021, 10:57 AM
jem

Quote:
I just think Varane is over the hill.

It would be a Schweinsteiger signing.
he's the same age as tarkowski, you spoon.

Unread 29-06-2021, 12:24 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
defo kudos to the argie ref. I am very critical of referees generally... to the extent that I have actually shut up about it now, because people on here view it as just carping about the ref, rather than making accurate observations about their mistakes the same as I would about pogba. the argie was faultless.

not sure what he is doing reffing the euros, but thank god he is.
That's a bloody good point

Unread 29-06-2021, 12:28 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
That's a bloody good point
There's a ref exchange with Conmebol, a Spanish referee is working in the Copa America.

Actually a bit of a shame they didn't send that nutcase who did France v Portugal... then again he might have got shot

Unread 29-06-2021, 12:38 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
he's the same age as tarkowski, you spoon.

Honestly thought he was mid 30s.

He has been around years.

Unread 29-06-2021, 12:40 PM
puressence

Quote:

BIG United fan.

Sign him up.
tarkowski has said be fore he would play for utd for free

Unread 29-06-2021, 12:42 PM
Drexl

Thumbs up

I quite liked Solaris and Stalker tbf

Unread 29-06-2021, 01:25 PM
Pop

Unread 29-06-2021, 04:42 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Pogba's dancing

Really should know better by now.
Wasn't at United when Pardew did the same thing, still no real excuse though.
Closed Thread