United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-04-2014, 11:42 AM
wiganste

Default The last time Everton did the league double over United was 1969/70

I believe. I wonder if Sunday's game goes on Moyes' ever increasing cv of shame?

This £#%&!ing season

Unread 17-04-2014, 11:44 AM
believe

I think in current form you'd expect a United win but who £#%&!ing knows what Moyes will do. Saying that haven't we only got Cheech and Chong available up front?

Unread 17-04-2014, 11:44 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
I believe. I wonder if Sunday's game goes on Moyes' ever increasing cv of shame?

This £#%&!ing season
it's going to be £#%&!ing insane.

they £#%&! him off, get martinez in, threaten to get fourth place while we tail spin to mediocrity....

they will want to bury us and moyes...

he hasn't got the bottle for this job.... and it will show against everton.

Unread 17-04-2014, 11:45 AM
sa7

Nah, we've got the best away record in the league (although we've not beaten anybody half decent on the road).

Shame we can't do it on our own £#%&!ing patch

Unread 17-04-2014, 11:46 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
it's going to be £#%&!ing insane.

they £#%&! him off, get martinez in, threaten to get fourth place while we tail spin to mediocrity....

they will want to bury us and moyes...

he hasn't got the bottle for this job.... and it will show against everton.
It's £#%&!ing horrendous. I laughed when a couple mentioned Martinez as a better option at the end of last season (sorry ericca), but £#%&!inghell- he'd be a much better option than this bastard at the minute. I don't think he's going anywhere this summer though, which is mental. :shakehead:

Unread 17-04-2014, 11:48 AM
believe

can't believe draggers has finally been turned. Look what you've done David £#%&!ing Moyes.

Unread 17-04-2014, 11:49 AM
Mr Castro

I don't think we'll lose on Sunday, we're a different beast on the road for some reason.

But it hardly matters, the season's been meekly fizzling out for a while.

wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
It's £#%&!ing horrendous. I laughed when a couple mentioned Martinez as a better option at the end of last season (sorry ericca), but £#%&!inghell- he'd be a much better option than this bastard at the minute. I don't think he's going anywhere this summer though, which is mental. :shakehead:
Heard he's off to benidorm for 2 weeks pal. Hope he gets the shits

est.1878

Do we get the press conferences today or tomorrow?

elhombre

Quote:
i would have laughed at the idea of martinez managing united; like i laughed at moyes being given the job....

i don't hate moyes, i don't wish harm on him, but it's been patently clear since the start he is not the man for the job.

i blame ferguson - the way he did this was amateurish. it should have been done properly, not driving to his house and telling him he was the next manager...

i still think moyes can't quite believe he's united manager...

Unread 17-04-2014, 11:52 AM
dragflick

Quote:
i would have laughed at the idea of martinez managing united; like i laughed at moyes being given the job....

i don't hate moyes, i don't wish harm on him, but it's been patently clear since the start he is not the man for the job.

i blame ferguson - the way he did this was amateurish. it should have been done properly, not driving to his house and telling him he was the next manager...

Spot on. I just fear this old 'We're Man United, we don't sack managers this quickly..' thing will hold us back from doing it this summer and 'give him time'. Bobby and Fergie telling them not to get rid etc. Something clearly isn't right, get rid you £#%&!ers.

Unread 17-04-2014, 11:53 AM
believe

Quote:
Spot on. I just fear this old 'We're Man United, we don't sack managers this quickly..' thing will hold us back from doing it this summer and 'give him time'. Bobby and Fergie telling them not to get rid etc. Something clearly isn't right, get rid you £#%&!ers.
the only person in the history of the world to go to Lloret and come back a better person

Unread 17-04-2014, 11:54 AM
elhombre

Quote:
i think united still have momentum, even with this season; if they either get their act together with Moyes as manager, or they get someone else in in the summer, with a few decent signings we could still hammer the league next year - liverpool are good but not amazing; chelsea have gone west big time; city are just a plain shambles and arsenal are soft.... one, two signings complimenting the superb players we have and we could be back in the big time.

Another season like this and we are £#%&!ed.

Unread 17-04-2014, 11:58 AM
andyroo

Quote:
i think united still have momentum, even with this season; if they either get their act together with Moyes as manager, or they get someone else in in the summer, with a few decent signings we could still hammer the league next year - liverpool are good but not amazing; chelsea have gone west big time; city are just a plain shambles and arsenal are soft.... one, two signings complimenting the superb players we have and we could be back in the big time.
Of course we could, this squad isn't complete rubbish like some (particularly the £#%&!ing manager ) would have you believe. We certainly should've been challenging this bloody season.

You know it's one thing to say a manager does need time, transition does exist - say we'd appointed Big Kloppers, what he'd want us to be doing would've been revolutionary, would've been new to some of our players and mightn't have brough immediate results. But it's what you're turning into that counts, and Moyes has done nothing constructive, nothing to make us stronger. Not one single thing and nor has he even tried. Get rid now before he does even more damage.

Unread 17-04-2014, 12:02 PM
denis lawless

dont know if i want everton to win and humiliate moyes further....

or for us to kill off their 4th place chance in revenge for their sudden spurt of desire a couple of years ago which ultimately cost us the title.....

in reality...dont give a shit either way

Unread 17-04-2014, 12:27 PM
Old Mathers

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
dont know if i want everton to win and humiliate moyes further....

or for us to kill off their 4th place chance in revenge for their sudden spurt of desire a couple of years ago which ultimately cost us the title.....

in reality...dont give a shit either way
My grudge against Everton is trumped by my hatred of Moyes. Sad to say I want Everton to play progressive,attacking football and batter us as they march on to the ECL, thus highlighting what a pillock we have in charge
It has the additional benefit of helping to keep us out of eurodisney

Unread 17-04-2014, 12:32 PM
Flix

Quote:
He's not the only one!

Unread 17-04-2014, 01:55 PM
Fountz

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Mathers
My grudge against Everton is trumped by my hatred of Moyes. Sad to say I want Everton to play progressive,attacking football and batter us as they march on to the ECL, thus highlighting what a pillock we have in charge
Liking the cut of your jib Matherererers

Unread 17-04-2014, 07:17 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I think in current form you'd expect a United win but who £#%&!ing knows what Moyes will do. Saying that haven't we only got Cheech and Chong available up front?
Until last night, Everton's recent form was pretty impressive - won more games in a row than they had EVER managed with Gollum.

Unread 17-04-2014, 07:21 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Mathers
i have to say, if i roll out of bed , thats the side id fall on tbh.
Closed Thread