Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-03-2023, 11:49 AM
Wayne Jenkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Tbf, Carragher tends to speak more sense on Utd than Neville has in years
Yep.

Sounds made Neville look a tit at the end anyway the way he was tearing down United's whole season, and then you have Neville being such a try-hard to appear impartial.

Unread 06-03-2023, 11:52 AM
Buck

Carragher's laughing in the background while Tyler called Firmino "Bobby Dazzler" was quite nauseating to listen to. I'm guessing Neville if he had his way would have for once shut his mic off and sit in silence.

Unread 06-03-2023, 12:00 PM
AK14

Neville is quite annoying but I felt for him a bit yesterday tbh

Not just on comms but then having to sit in the studio with Souness, Dolgishes daughter and that other #@&%!.

Apparently straight after the game she asked souness a question and he said “Can we wait for Gary to get here”

No matter how much money you’d pay me I’d struggle to do that after getting beat 7-0 against that lot and still act professional.

Unread 06-03-2023, 12:13 PM
jem

neville could be pro united, but objective about challenges, etc. carragher might get a bit carried away with his celebratory exclamations, but he is much better at assessing what happened.

Unread 06-03-2023, 12:23 PM
magic_cantona

Carragher just shouldn't be allowed near a Liverpool game, it's basically cheer leading ffs. "Trent" - every time he does anything, it's first name terms. During the Merseyside 'derby', he was calling Bajetic 'son'. Never heard anything like it. He's a @#%&!.

Neville literally watches something else when he's talking about United. When Cass's goal was being reviewed in the league cup final, he just kept saying "it won't be given, he's offside.... yep, he's off....not a goal...nope, won't be given" - then it gets given and he sounded disappointed. Total cretin and never goes back at Carragher. Embarrassing. Hopefully the same fate as Keys and Gray.

Unread 06-03-2023, 12:43 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Neville is quite annoying but I felt for him a bit yesterday tbh

Not just on comms but then having to sit in the studio with Souness, Dolgishes daughter and that other #@&%!.

Apparently straight after the game she asked souness a question and he said “Can we wait for Gary to get here”

No matter how much money you’d pay me I’d struggle to do that after getting beat 7-0 against that lot and still act professional.
It’s deliberate too. The Scouse always outweigh United pundit wise. They’re bullies.

Unread 06-03-2023, 12:49 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
It’s deliberate too. The Scouse always outweigh United pundit wise. They’re bullies.
They are. They are the epitome of dishing it out, but not taking it. It’s been deathly silent here until the last few weeks. Like football hasn’t existed, and they’re all chirping away again now. £#%&!ing rats.

Unread 06-03-2023, 01:07 PM
Baron

Sensitive bunch on here, I think Nev loves the game, his job & United equally & gets a bit caught up in it all.

I don't put a great deal of stock in any pundit / commentators thoughts. Even Keane got it tragically wrong with the Ronaldo stuff this season.

Unread 06-03-2023, 01:48 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...
Souness and Carragher were sneering the £#%&! out of him

Neville should have just kept his dignity and declared he wouldn’t
be gobbing on any scouse fans over it.
It was crying out for him to say "That's interesting, Graham. Maybe you can do another interview with The Sun about it?" or a "At least you won't be spitting at a child this time, Jamie".

Disgusting Scouse bastards crowing

Unread 06-03-2023, 01:54 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
It was crying out for him to say "That's interesting, Graham. Maybe you can do another interview with The Sun about it?" or a "At least you won't be spitting at a child this time, Jamie".

Disgusting Scouse bastards crowing
EXACTLY. Fight fire with fire. £#%&! em'.

Unread 06-03-2023, 02:30 PM
Vedder

Thought he handled the post match well tbh, Souness and Carra were basically laughing in his face and thought he was quite cool. Keane just sat there while he was he was getting piled on, felt a bit sorry for him tbh.

Unread 06-03-2023, 04:51 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Another reason Klopps is a good fit there, the passive aggressive @#%&!.

I just saw a clip of the post game talk. Souness bringing up something Neville said off air with a smug look on his face and that other @#%&! goading him on .

Sorry but these United pundits need to take the gloves off now, full out war with the rat bastards.

Unread 06-03-2023, 07:27 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Thought he handled the post match well tbh, Souness and Carra were basically laughing in his face and thought he was quite cool. Keane just sat there while he was he was getting piled on, felt a bit sorry for him tbh.
Keane knows Neville deserves it. We all do.

Unread 06-03-2023, 07:43 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
I think he deserves a medal for not leaning across and smashing one of them in the face.

Carragher's got some nerve hasn't he, got so wound up being ribbed about losing a game he spat on a little girl. Souness sitting there like a pig in shit like he predicted that would happen The genius who signed George Weah's cousin. The pair of them, souness and carragher are typical liverpool fans in that they can dish it out but can't take it.

Neville gets on my tits but i'll back him all day over those two hyenas. And as for Keane, shame on him sat there as 3 liverpool supporters goad his ex team mate. The man's so consumed by his own bitterness towards ferguson he can't even back his old team mate up and the club who gave him everything.

Unread 06-03-2023, 07:49 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I think he deserves a medal for not leaning across and smashing one of them in the face.

Carragher's got some nerve hasn't he, got so wound up being ribbed about losing a game he spat on a little girl. Souness sitting there like a pig in shit like he predicted that would happen The genius who signed George Weah's cousin. The pair of them, souness and carragher are typical liverpool fans in that they can dish it out but can't take it.

Neville gets on my tits but i'll back him all day over those two hyenas. And as for Keane, shame on him sat there as 3 liverpool supporters goad his ex team mate. The man's so consumed by his own bitterness towards ferguson he can't even back his old team mate up and the club who gave him everything.

Unread 06-03-2023, 08:04 PM
Coracao

Keane backed Neville when he was his team mate. Not sure why you'd get wound up or what he does or doesn't do in a studio. Suspect he probably gets on better with Souness and Carragher tbf

Keane isn't employed by Utd anymore. Nor has he ever put himself across as some kind of Utd ambassador. Nor does he seem to think he is some voice of the fans, as Neville does.

Unread 06-03-2023, 08:05 PM
Finport Red

Quote:

Carragher's got some nerve hasn't he, got so wound up being ribbed about losing a game he spat on a little girl. Souness sitting there like a pig in $#*! like he predicted that would happen The genius who signed George Weah's cousin. The pair of them, souness and carragher are typical liverpool fans in that they can dish it out but can't take it.

Neville gets on my **** but i'll back him all day over those two hyenas. And as for Keane, shame on him sat there as 3 liverpool supporters goad his ex team mate. The man's so consumed by his own bitterness towards ferguson he can't even back his old team mate up and the club who gave him everything.
This. Every bit.

He’d deserve a knighthood though if he’d leaned over and smashed either of them in the face.

Unread 06-03-2023, 08:06 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Keane backed Neville when he was his team mate. Not sure why you'd get wound up or what he does or doesn't do in a studio. Suspect he probably gets on better with Souness and Carragher tbf
Give the £#%&!ing scousers credit for one thing - they always £#%&!ing back their own.

Keane's a @#%&!.

Unread 06-03-2023, 08:07 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Give the £#%&!ing scousers credit for one thing - they always £#%&!ing back their own.

Keane's a @#%&!.
Dry your eyes, pal.

Unread 06-03-2023, 08:08 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Dry your eyes, pal.
no
Closed Thread