United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-06-2014, 11:59 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
State on his head :shakehead: good riddance.
Almost as bad as that Turkish player at the 2002 WC :shakehead:

Unread 21-06-2014, 12:01 AM
Sparky***

Is he off then?

Unread 21-06-2014, 12:04 AM
silv

Good on him. Making millions

Unread 21-06-2014, 12:26 AM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Is he off then?
Yes apparently LVG doesn't rate him, strangely.

Unread 21-06-2014, 01:02 AM
taff

disgusted that we ever owned a player with tattoo sleeves tbh.

Unread 21-06-2014, 03:19 AM
ChairmanMao

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
disgusted that we ever owned a player with tattoo sleeves tbh.
It's late and I'm drunk but isn't Vidal like a £#%&!ing tattoists doodle pad
can we not sign him?

Never understood the Buttner hate, always put in a shift, never moaned about being sat on the bench 95% of the time was never gratuitously shite like some. top quality left backs are like hens £#%&!ing teeth anyway, good luck to the @#%&!.

Unread 21-06-2014, 07:20 AM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChairmanMao
can we not sign him?

Never understood the Buttner hate, always put in a shift, never moaned about being sat on the bench 95% of the time was never gratuitously shite like some. top quality left backs are like hens £#%&!ing teeth anyway, good luck to the @#%&!.
Exactly. Genuinely believe he did a better job on Robben than Evra would've in the first CL leg. I'm not as happy as some others are, but if we're signing Shaw having three left backs is pointless.

Unread 21-06-2014, 08:22 AM
ziggyman17

Thumbs up

Good to see that Van Gaal has'nt even landed in Manchester and already the shit in the squad is being cut loose, I expect about 5-6 more to get the bullit before the end of August..

Unread 21-06-2014, 09:28 AM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
can we not sign him?

This, and he threw a street party because he was buzzing so much to be joining man united.

Unread 21-06-2014, 09:29 AM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
Good to see that Van Gaal has'nt even landed in Manchester and already the shit in the squad is being cut loose, I expect about 5-6 more to get the bullit before the end of August..

Don't care who goes, just want to see better signed.

Unread 21-06-2014, 11:22 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
can we not sign him?

Agreed. He's ok.

Unread 21-06-2014, 12:08 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaFredsBigShoe
Don't care who goes, just want to see better signed.
Atleast 4 has to leave before we sign anybody, the squad is way too big..

Unread 21-06-2014, 12:30 PM
ryanMUFC

I'm not certain that Shaw is a lot better than Büttner tbh. There's plenty of players that looked shit without having a good running of games..vidic and Evra for example. He did a good enough job on Robben at home in the CL so imo he would have deserved a good chance next season but fair enough. I don't see how bringing in a new left back is our priorities when we are piss poor in the midfield and in need of two cb's.

Unread 21-06-2014, 12:50 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
I'm not certain that Shaw is a lot better than Büttner tbh.

Unread 21-06-2014, 01:32 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Atleast 4 has to leave before we sign anybody, the squad is way too big..

Don't care, as a fan not our problem. Manager can farm then out or whatever. I want signings .

Too many fixated on getting rid of players. We need better players ffs.

Unread 21-06-2014, 01:33 PM
Jack Duckworth

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

meth

Unread 21-06-2014, 04:25 PM
elhombre

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
I'm not certain that Shaw is a lot better than Büttner tbh. There's plenty of players that looked shit without having a good running of games..vidic and Evra for example. He did a good enough job on Robben at home in the CL so imo he would have deserved a good chance next season but fair enough. I don't see how bringing in a new left back is our priorities when we are piss poor in the midfield and in need of two cb's.
Indeed

Unread 21-06-2014, 04:40 PM
Neo

Fair play to Butthead, he always worked hard when he was selected, and never shirked putting a shift it. As average as he was, I can't recall him having any particular horror shows either.

Shit tattoos, awful stepovers and never good enough for United. Good luck to him, but glad he's being binned as he's one of a few who need to be £#%&!ed off.

Unread 21-06-2014, 05:03 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Won't include Valencia, though......

Unread 24-06-2014, 01:51 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
I would like to thank all the Manchester fans, who were good support but also very quiet.

I think if they had the choice they would ask me to stay. I have 14 man of the match games. I know this. They know this. They will cry for me.

He (Van Gaal) never gave me a chance. But I am not bitter, I know he will fail
Wow.
Closed Thread