United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-01-2014, 08:01 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop
Moyes needs to walk in there and tell them to shape up or ship the £#%&! out.

A £#%&!ing United player questioning the manger. Get to £#%&!. Do what you're told, and if you dont like if £#%&! off to some other shambles of a club where the players run it and managers come and go every year.
And if they all tell him to get to £#%&! he's finished. He probably doesn't have the respect or control (fergie[SIZE="1"]tm) to be making ultimatums.

Actually starting to feel sorry for him now. Dream job and he can't be enjoying it much at all.

Unread 09-01-2014, 08:24 AM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Like I said yesterday, of all the £#%&!ing managers in Scottish football we end up with this clown.
Fixed.

Unread 09-01-2014, 08:26 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
Fixed.
yhgr

Unread 09-01-2014, 08:28 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogieop
Moyes needs to walk in there and tell them to shape up or ship the £#%&! out.

A £#%&!ing United player questioning the manger. Get to £#%&!. Do what you're told, and if you dont like if £#%&! off to some other shambles of a club where the players run it and managers come and go every year.
This... It's them @#%&!s who do the business on the pitch.

Unread 09-01-2014, 08:29 AM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
People blaming the players for not thinking he's the right man

If you work for someone that you don't respect then it will inevitably affect your performance. He wasn't a big enough name for the job. He's not a modern day manager. He's a £#%&!ing jock-@#%&! dinosaur who is completely out of his depth.

I never wanted the £#%&!er in the first place but jesus i didn't think things would be this bad. I dread watching us play. What a £#%&!ing £#%&!er.

Like I said yesterday, of all the £#%&!ing managers in world football we end up with this clown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
This.
'This'

was right for Big Norm and McGrath then?

None of them gave a shit what Fergie had done in Scotland, they were our idols at the time don't cha know.

One £#%&!ing manager - shite or not

Unread 09-01-2014, 08:47 AM
janners

Hoping here that rooney and rvp will refuse to play for moyes.

At least hoping they are not fit in time for swansea. Them being fit or not will not matter against chelsea. 5 continuous defeats and this clown may well be sacked.

Unread 09-01-2014, 08:55 AM
Der Kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by The taste of...
'This'

was right for Big Norm and McGrath then?

None of them gave a shit what Fergie had done in Scotland, they were our idols at the time don't cha know.

One £#%&!ing manager - shite or not
It's not comparable in any way, shape, or form. Fergie didn't take over a squad of players who had won 2 out of the last 3 league championships, he took over a squad of underachieving pissheads. And it was his record as a trophy winning manager with a talent for building a club from top to bottom that gave the board a reason to stick by him. He hadn't been staggering around mid-table for a decade with a team playing mediocre football.

I can't believe the charlatan is actually fooling anyone, this is some depressing shit.

Unread 09-01-2014, 09:00 AM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Kaiser
It's not comparable in any way, shape, or form. Fergie didn't take over a squad of players who had won 2 out of the last 3 league championships, he took over a squad of underachieving pissheads. And it was his record as a trophy winning manager with a talent for building a club from top to bottom that gave the board a reason to stick by him. He hadn't been staggering around mid-table for a decade with a team playing mediocre football.

I can't believe the charlatan is actually fooling anyone, this is some depressing shit.
It wasn't being compared so trot a different mantra out will you.

The point is - whoever the manager is and whatever the player may or may not have won - the players tow the line or £#%&! off.

If they can pull that shit now - and do you a favour getting rid of Moyes - what's to stop them pulling the same stunt if your darling Jose upsets them?

Unread 09-01-2014, 09:07 AM
Jez Quigley

Default There

is a balance to be struck between being a battered wife and staying with hubby whilst he batters you daily and being a touchy wife who files for divorce because you looked at a picture of Kim Kardashian on the DM website.

At the moment Moyes is £#%&!ing the secretary and stealing from your purse.

Unread 09-01-2014, 09:08 AM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

G2C the players finally hounding this clown out tbh.

Unread 09-01-2014, 09:08 AM
Zorg

There's no doubt players paid millions need to buckle down and be professional.

But I do wonder how their motivation was affected by a bloke coming in who has never achieved anything, ever.

Unread 09-01-2014, 09:11 AM
Mr_Ed

I think you will find Moyes has won the charity shield

Unread 09-01-2014, 09:57 AM
JakeB

Quote:
It wasn't being compared so trot a different mantra out will you.

The point is - whoever the manager is and whatever the player may or may not have won - the players tow the line or £#%&! off.

If they can pull that shit now - and do you a favour getting rid of Moyes - what's to stop them pulling the same stunt if your darling Jose upsets them?
We're talking about players respecting the manager, which obviously they should do whoever it is. BUT, it must be very hard to do it when you have someone coming in who the vast majority of fans didn't want, has never won a single trophy, has a poor reputation for style of football playeed, sacked backroom staff members the squad had won everything with, is supposedly using training methods several players aren't keen on...when you're a player who has been to 3 european finals in recent times, won the league more than once, and used to having one of the most successful (and feared) managers of all time in charge.

I'm not saying I want Mourinho at the club, but he will walk into a room and command more respect from elite level players than Moyes, simply because of what he has achieved, and his hard fought for reputation.

Moyes wasn't the man to hire.

Unread 09-01-2014, 09:58 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
So has Benitez

Unread 09-01-2014, 10:06 AM
forzagarza

As someone else said the chances are the story has been made up (although it wouldn't surprise me if it's true).

My main issue is that you can count on one hand how many players opinions you would give a shit about anyway. There are plenty of United players with enough medals but I wouldn't ever give their opinion even 1 millisecond

Unread 09-01-2014, 10:08 AM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
As someone else said the chances are the story has been made up (although it wouldn't surprise me if it's true).

My main issue is that you can count on one hand how many players opinions you would give a shit about anyway. There are plenty of United players with enough medals but I wouldn't ever give their opinion even 1 millisecond
Who's that?

Rumours of Rio, Evra, and RVP being unhappy. And Vidic wanting out.

Unread 09-01-2014, 10:10 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed

I meant when he came in anyway.

Unread 09-01-2014, 10:13 AM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
Who's that?

Rumours of Rio, Evra, and RVP being unhappy. And Vidic wanting out.
Well yeah all them. It's the senior players who count but most of them are either gettign very near the end of their career or are rumoured to want to leave anyway (despite of Moyes). Despite what they've done in the past it they are not the sort of people who's opinions who count as they will be gone soon enough. The players that are left are mostly either not that good full stop or are players who have unfulfilled potential.

Unread 09-01-2014, 10:14 AM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
We're talking about players respecting the manager, which obviously they should do whoever it is. BUT, it must be very hard to do it when you have someone coming in who the vast majority of fans didn't want, has never won a single trophy, has a poor reputation for style of football playeed, sacked backroom staff members the squad had won everything with, is supposedly using training methods several players aren't keen on...when you're a player who has been to 3 european finals in recent times, won the league more than once, and used to having one of the most successful (and feared) managers of all time in charge.

I'm not saying I want Mourinho at the club, but he will walk into a room and command more respect from elite level players than Moyes, simply because of what he has achieved, and his hard fought for reputation.

Moyes wasn't the man to hire.

Last time - not about who the right manager was or wasn't.

Players do what the manager says - like him or not- or they £#%&! off.

Are you saying we let players dictate based on what they won or achieved in the past? They need to be on the board with Bobby for that imo.

It's about hunger to win in the future not hunger to keep a legend status and the club car by undermining the manager.

If the winning doesn't happen they keep grafting and wait for the suits or do one.

Unread 09-01-2014, 10:17 AM
JakeB

Quote:
Last time - not about who the right manager was or wasn't.

Players do what the manager says - like him or not- or they £#%&! off.

Are you saying we let players dictate based on what they won or achieved in the past? They need to be on the board with Bobby for that imo.

It's about hunger to win in the future not hunger to keep a legend status and the club car by undermining the manager.

If the winning doesn't happen they keep grafting and wait for the suits or do one.
That's all very idealistic but it rarely happens when problems start between managers and players.

And I was just pointing out why it might be difficult to have respect for him. It's not easy to simply give it to someone in any walk of life, just because of a position they've been awarded, it has to be earned.
Closed Thread