Closed Thread

Unread 11-04-2013, 06:07 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
That £#%&!ing jacket
Sergio Georgini.

Saggers looks exactly like i imagined.

Boycotting TS since they £#%&!ed off the comedy genius of Mike Parry for those two absolute mongaloids (heard a judge use this t'other day so definitely alright) from sky.

Unread 11-04-2013, 06:19 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
I think magic cantona should phone up 606 and demand his return, stating anything less would be an insult to the 96

I'm so £#%&!ing happy he's gone Absolute bastarding @#%&!.

Unread 11-04-2013, 06:36 PM
Fat Al

What irritates me most about that fat £#%&!ing slug @#%&! is that I HAVE to pay his wages.

I don't listen to Talksport. If they have less listeners, they lose ad revenue. simple, you can protest by not listening. I don't have that 'power' with the BBC as I have to pay my licence fee by law. So, @#%&!y%@#$&!s Green gets his money anyway.

I hope he gets buggered by a herd of rampaging wildebeest.

Unread 11-04-2013, 06:43 PM
Furry Pizza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
What irritates me most about that fat £#%&!ing slug @#%&! is that I HAVE to pay his wages.

I don't listen to Talksport. If they have less listeners, they lose ad revenue. simple, you can protest by not listening. I don't have that 'power' with the BBC as I have to pay my licence fee by law. So, @#%&!y%@#$&!s Green gets his money anyway.

I hope he gets buggered by a herd of rampaging wildebeest.

The law states that you need to be covered by a TV Licence if you watch or record television programmes, on any device, as they're being shown on TV. This includes TVs, computers, mobile phones, games consoles, digital boxes and Blu-ray/DVD/VHS recorders. You don't need a licence if you don't use any of these devices to watch or record television programmes as they're being shown on TV - for example, if you use your TV only to watch DVDs or play video games, or you only watch ‘catch up’ services like BBC iPlayer or 4oD.

So, you do not HAVE to.

Good to get my first post out the way - hello everyone

Unread 11-04-2013, 06:48 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furry Pizza
The law states that you need to be covered by a TV Licence if you watch or record television programmes, on any device, as they're being shown on TV. This includes TVs, computers, mobile phones, games consoles, digital boxes and Blu-ray/DVD/VHS recorders. You don't need a licence if you don't use any of these devices to watch or record television programmes as they're being shown on TV - for example, if you use your TV only to watch DVDs or play video games, or you only watch ‘catch up’ services like BBC iPlayer or 4oD.

So, you do not HAVE to.

Don't answer the door.

Unread 11-04-2013, 07:06 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Sergio Georgini.

Saggers looks exactly like i imagined.

Boycotting TS since they £#%&!ed off the comedy genius of Mike Parry for those two absolute mongaloids (heard a judge use this t'other day so definitely alright) from sky.
I just found Parry a tedious, unbelievable @#%&!

Brazil and Irani, I don't even attempt to listen to them, Irani is embarassing

Keys & Gray, some cracking guests tbf, but Keys comes across as a right smug @#%&!, but he actually a very good broadcaster

H & J - OK , but one of them has a proper shit laugh

Adrian Durham is the master wum, accept it for what it is, i don't mind Goughie, but he shouldn't be allowed to read stuff out

Unread 11-04-2013, 08:22 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furry Pizza
The law states that you need to be covered by a TV Liceunce if you watch or record television programmes, on any device, as they're being shown on TV. This includes TVs, computers, mobile phones, games consoles, digital boxes and Blu-ray/DVD/VHS recorders. You don't need a licence if you don't use any of these devices to watch or record television programmes as they're being shown on TV - for example, if you use your TV only to watch DVDs or play video games, or you only watch ‘catch up’ services like BBC iPlayer or 4oD.

So, you do not HAVE to.

So, if you want to watch stuff while it's happening, you do. Thanks for clearing that up. I'm with Al on this. Forced to pay the wages of any @#%&! who has anything to do with Top Gear

Unread 11-04-2013, 08:26 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Yep, I like to hear (sensible) people discuss the game with no bias or agenda - because Football's a great talking point nqat
But once the phone lines are open it's carnage - "Tim's on the line, he's on his way back from Gillingham v Cheltenham, how was it today Tim?..." :slitwrists:
Closed Thread