Default United Retro shirts..

the prices

http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/stor...st.jsp?id=1509

Unread 14-05-2009, 11:18 AM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeggs
Ludicrous prices.. £245 !!!

Funny to see that monstrocity from 96-98 with the horrible sleeves, and "Theatre of Dreams" pasted on the bottom up at the princely sum of £24.99 !

Unread 14-05-2009, 11:22 AM
Smurf

For those prices you'd expect the player to come with it.

Unbe-£#%&!ing-lievable.

Unread 14-05-2009, 11:22 AM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
Ludicrous prices.. £245 !!!

Funny to see that monstrocity from 96-98 with the horrible sleeves, and "Theatre of Dreams" pasted on the bottom up at the princely sum of £24.99 !
tbf that is a boys one which are all much cheaper. however, it is far and away the worst kit of modern times that one.

looks like the one in the pic is for some shoulderless freak - someone like magic cantona probably

Unread 14-05-2009, 11:23 AM
Smeggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
tbf that is a boys one which are all much cheaper. however, it is far and away the worst kit of modern times that one.

looks like the one in the pic is for some shoulderless freak - someone like magic cantona probably

for some reason when i see that shirt i only see jordi cryuff in it

Unread 14-05-2009, 11:24 AM
Smurf

I actually owned one of those. And I had Beckham 10 printed on the back, but the daft @#%&! who printed it printed the BECKHAM across where the sleeves folded so the letters ended up splitting. I was ECKHA 10 for 5-a-side.

Unread 14-05-2009, 11:25 AM
Mr_Ed

That's expensive... I've got most of the shirts from the 90's...

Why is it that the ECL winners shirt for the CL that season is only £30?

Unread 14-05-2009, 11:26 AM
Stakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurf
I actually owned one of those. And I had Beckham 10 printed on the back, but the daft @#%&! who printed it printed the BECKHAM across where the sleeves folded so the letters ended up splitting. I was ECKHA 10 for 5-a-side.
Beckham 7, surely?

Unread 14-05-2009, 11:28 AM
Billy Baroo

for summer football in the park where i intend to leave the boy Throwingtons with twisted blood i quite fancy a 60's retro shirt like El Beetle

any good sites? i've already got th '68 EC final shirt from many moons ago when i was a yoot, i'd quite like a red one though

Unread 14-05-2009, 11:30 AM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
for summer football in the park where i intend to leave the boy Throwingtons with twisted blood i quite fancy a 60's retro shirt like El Beetle

any good sites? i've already got th '68 EC final shirt from many moons ago when i was a yoot, i'd quite like a red one though
Toffs.

I'm assuming it's www.toffs.co.uk

Infact it is. There's some great Continental Tops on there. Venice ( complete with Venetian Lion ) in dark green..

...however, I always fancied this one.. http://www.toffs.com/invt/4380 the fact that they have a bat on their badge is nothing to do with it at all..

Unread 14-05-2009, 11:30 AM
Throw

Quote:

Looking forward to this. There'll be no refs for you to chip away at.

Unread 14-05-2009, 11:32 AM
Smeggs

Quote:

star sports on the corner does some decent short sleeves i think.

always wanted one without a badge myself but never found one.

Unread 14-05-2009, 11:34 AM
Smurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stakker
Beckham 7, surely?
Becks was number 10 while Cantona was still at the club.

Unread 14-05-2009, 11:35 AM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeggs
star sports on the corner does some decent short sleeves i think.

always wanted one without a badge myself but never found one.
on the corner of what?

many thanks anyway and to you Fountz, i think that where the '68 shirt came from

throw, i'm going to get you with a Big Ron 'Reducer'

i'm sharpening up my studs as we speak for the old scrape down the achilles special

Unread 14-05-2009, 11:40 AM
Gruber

Quote:
I had Johnsen 5 on that particular shirt.

I liked Ronnie

Unread 14-05-2009, 11:40 AM
carlosartorial

I had a replica long sleeves 60s red shirt. Used to wear it playing football - the white cuffs were a @#%&! to get clean. Got it from Toffs as I remember, about 15 years ago.

Incidentally - how much do you reckon I'd get for a 1991 ECWC white shirt on ebay, near mint condition? Can't see any on there to compare....

Here you are Billy....

http://www.toffs.com/invt/1150

I would phone them and ask for one without a badge.

Unread 14-05-2009, 11:42 AM
Smeggs

Quote:
on the corner of what?

many thanks anyway and to you Fountz, i think that where the '68 shirt came from

throw, i'm going to get you with a Big Ron 'Reducer'

i'm sharpening up my studs as we speak for the old scrape down the achilles special
sorry Bill, next to Macaris Chippy.

Unread 14-05-2009, 11:42 AM
Stakker

Quote:
Becks was number 10 while Cantona was still at the club.

Silly me.

Unread 14-05-2009, 11:43 AM
Smeggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
I had a replica long sleeves 60s red shirt. Used to wear it playing football - the white cuffs were a @#%&! to get clean. Got it from Toffs as I remember, about 20 years ago.

Incidentally - how much do you reckon I'd get for a 1991 ECWC white shirt on ebay, near mint condition? Can't see any on there to compare....
good money in that i reckon. 200?

i'll give you 50 for it frediscount....

Unread 14-05-2009, 11:45 AM
carlosartorial

It lives in the bottom of my t-shirt drawer. I'll never wear it again so I might sell it. It's hardly been worn, colours in the badge aren't faded or owt.
Closed Thread