United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer

Unread 08-04-2013, 08:36 AM
forwardirektion

£50m is upfront along with £30m upfront from Qatar airways

Put him on a plane bring him back......?

Unread 08-04-2013, 08:36 AM
Harri Jaffa

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
Excellent

tbh, surprised this hasn't been done before

Unread 08-04-2013, 08:37 AM
dunk

License to print money. Re-naming of the training ground and kit ffs AOn must be determined to maintain the connection to United, so it must be worth it to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion

With figures like these and the Chevrolet deals, and Nike to come, the debt is looking pretty £#%&!ing small about now..

Unread 08-04-2013, 08:40 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion

Say what?

Unread 08-04-2013, 08:44 AM
Tumescent Throb

Andersred always said this is how it was going to pan out

Unread 08-04-2013, 08:44 AM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Say what?
ronaldo mate.

Unread 08-04-2013, 08:51 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

can't wait until saf puts the money to good use...

Unread 08-04-2013, 08:53 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
can't wait until saf puts the money to good use...
He's having them two killed.

YHIHF

Insurance Job.

Unread 08-04-2013, 09:26 AM
Jack Duckworth

couldn't be less arsed about anything, tbh.

wouldn't even be bothered if they sold the naming rights to OT. if some mug wants to pay a fortune for it, then that's up to them. the fans would still call it OT anyway.

Unread 08-04-2013, 09:27 AM
Tumescent Throb

I'd like to see how the fans reacted if they called the stadium Getty's Images

Unread 08-04-2013, 09:31 AM
forwardirektion

I think they should sell naming rights now. Or maybe they'll waut until fergie goes and use the naming rights money as the new managers transfer kitty.

Unread 08-04-2013, 11:45 AM
Johnaldo

Aon are hardly the most ethical of companies. All them government bribes. Perfect fit for the gimps

Unread 08-04-2013, 03:05 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
I wonder how this can displease anyone? Basically means one rvp every summer for 8 seasons if the money doesn't go in the glazer's pocket.
They're doing it out of love for the club, obviously, so no chance of that.

Unread 09-04-2013, 09:26 AM
united win league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
£#%&!ing mugs.

carrington is a shite name anyway.
no its not.

Unread 16-04-2013, 08:23 PM
92ToBury

Stops top reds paying more for tickets innit bruv.

It's the training ground. Chance to do anything when so few backed the SU buy some £#%&!ing shares campaign. It's gone. They've taken the price of the club on to a new level. If the PSG rumours about Nani and Rooney are true, it points to Ronaldo coming home - the wages will balance off and the transfer fees will by the time you've thrown in the number of Ronaldo shirts sold in. Dare say Tony V should go too, he ain't been the same since his injury. By him, get Anderson free?

Unread 16-04-2013, 11:30 PM
wonky no

Leisure centre?

Unread 17-04-2013, 06:56 AM
Crumps

City fan I know actually said 'What's the difference between this and our sponsors, it's an American company' same one always goes on about how much Rio cost 10 years ago. Well played, maybe if we bought Rio then loaned him out and let him go on a free you may have more of a point, though.

Unread 17-04-2013, 07:01 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
City fan I know actually said 'What's the difference between this and our sponsors, it's an American company' same one always goes on about how much Rio cost 10 years ago. Well played, maybe if we bought Rio then loaned him out and let him go on a free you may have more of a point, though.
I had a disagreement with a blue I went to school with last year, who is a dick. He said something about us spending loads of money and how they've bought better, citing us paying £30m for Rio and them £6m for Kompany or whatever it was. I was amazed he said it I started to what how it was 10 years ago and how Rio has won everything but gave up. How can you debate with that logic? ffs.

Unread 17-04-2013, 07:16 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
I'd like to see how the fans reacted if they called the stadium Getty's Images

Unread 17-04-2013, 04:35 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
I had a disagreement with a blue I went to school with last year, who is a dick. He said something about us spending loads of money and how they've bought better, citing us paying £30m for Rio and them £6m for Kompany or whatever it was. I was amazed he said it I started to what how it was 10 years ago and how Rio has won everything but gave up. How can you debate with that logic? ffs.
Just ask the £#%&!stain what Jo, de Jong, Robinho, Roque Santa Cruz and Adebayor up to these days.