United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-01-2019, 04:00 AM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
For every good cop there needs to be a bad cop. We had to have Mourinho to have this revival.
We needed to have a shit manager in order to have a revival. Categorically the biggest pile of shit I've ever read on this forum.

Unread 27-01-2019, 04:25 AM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
We needed to have a shit manager in order to have a revival. Categorically the biggest pile of shit I've ever read on this forum.
Exactly, we needed three shit managers to stumble across a good one.

Unread 27-01-2019, 09:16 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
As always you struggle with reading comprehension.

You think Mou is shit. Grinchers and most of the world doesn't think he's shit.

Did a good job 2 out of 3 seasons and has left us in good shape despite him basically going to war with the club since the summer.

"Categorically the biggest pile of shit i've read on this forum". Jeez you must be deep into the anti mou derangement syndrome camp.

Unread 27-01-2019, 09:50 AM
jem

at no point did mou do a good job. soz.

Unread 27-01-2019, 10:09 AM
shenwen

Looks like the boardroom boys may have been right after all

Pogba. Linders, Bailly, etc. all starting to look like good buys, despite Mou trying to kill them all.

Well, well, well.

Unread 27-01-2019, 10:14 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
As always you struggle with reading comprehension.

You think Mou is shit. Grinchers and most of the world doesn't think he's shit.

Did a good job 2 out of 3 seasons and has left us in good shape despite him basically going to war with the club since the summer.

"Categorically the biggest pile of shit i've read on this forum". Jeez you must be deep into the anti mou derangement syndrome camp.
The football was awful, the players hated him, the press conferences were abysmal. It was cowardly football

Unread 27-01-2019, 10:19 AM
Bunker Buster

Mou won a couple of tin pot trophies in a very Anti-united way....alienated the board, the players and the fanbase along the way....

He should be in the Hague..

Unread 27-01-2019, 10:26 AM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Mou won a couple of tin pot trophies in a very Anti-united way....alienated the board, the players and the fanbase along the way....

Yup. Instead we paid him £15m on top of his wages for the pleasure.

Nerve of these chumps trying to rewrite history. They should join him in The Hague imo.

Unread 27-01-2019, 11:18 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:

This. He should’ve been £#%&!ed off in the summer.

Unread 27-01-2019, 11:25 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
This. He should’ve been £#%&!ed off in the summer.
He should have left in the summer once it became clear he was not being backed and was undermined to the point where it affected his relationship with the players.

Many of us suggested this in the summer.

Quote:

Enjoyed both the league cup and europa finals. As did you. But you keep rewriting history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
You didn't think ferie did a good job, I don't think anyone other than yourself being manager would satisfy you.

Unread 27-01-2019, 11:31 AM
AK14

It’s a Sunday morning.

Unread 27-01-2019, 11:31 AM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
All you need ask yourself about United under Mourinho's tenure was did you enjoy watching them. I didn't and that's all that really needs be said.

It sounds so cliched but with Ole on board its like having the old Utd back.
Absolutely this.

We're meant to enjoy it ffs.

The last few years, Jose makes management and football look like some horrible chore. He seems like he hates the game these days.

Miserable from the moment he came in.

Unread 27-01-2019, 06:26 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
Yes but you also hated Freggle, so your opinion is invalid

Unread 27-01-2019, 06:28 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Coming from you that's rich. If you had your way we'd still have Jose.

Unread 27-01-2019, 06:29 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
You didn't think ferie did a good job, I don't think anyone other than yourself being manager would satisfy you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
leaving aside the inaccuracy of your assertions - a veritable zorging of my views on fergie - you know you're not actually making a case for mourinho, don't you?

Unread 27-01-2019, 06:34 PM
ziggyman17

[quote=saffers;5088565]He should have left in the summer once it became clear he was not being backed and was undermined to the point where it affected his relationship with the players.

Many of us suggested this in the summer.

True, but he wanted his big pay out, he was never committed to the club, from the day he took over, living out of a suitcase in a hotel for over 2 years, tells you all you need to know about the £#%&!ers commitment, then every chance the @#%&! got he would stick the boot into the club, he has small man syndrome, he has to belittle everything around him to make himself feel better, wanted to sell our best players, ( Martial, Pogba ) and replace them with over the hill donkeys, and to top it all off, his football was £#%&!ing evil, the @#%&! should have been always on bended knee when it came to Utd, because only for that poxy linesman in 04 when Scholes goal was ruled out, the interpreter would never have left Portugal...

Unread 27-01-2019, 10:00 PM
dunk

I think some on here owe Woodward an apology tbh. Blocking the sale of Martial, picking Pogba over Mou and not letting him sign the over the hill players he wanted are all looking like stellar decisions at this point... and then he employed Ole and Shorts

Unread 27-01-2019, 10:29 PM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I think some on here owe Woodward an apology tbh. Blocking the sale of Martial, picking Pogba over Mou and not letting him sign the over the hill players he wanted are all looking like stellar decisions at this point... and then he employed Ole and Shorts
Yep. Can’t argue with his stewardship over the last seven or eight months.

Telling Mou to get back in his box when he wanted to bin Martial is up there with the great shows of leadership.

Unread 27-01-2019, 10:30 PM
sa7

Solskjaer showed more enthusiasm for both the job and the club in the first minute of his first press conference than that grey, mood hoovering twonk managed in two and a half years.

Unread 27-01-2019, 10:31 PM
Switching Off

Hes long gone. Cheer up.
Closed Thread